Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: June 19, 2020 03:14PM

Surely I jest!!!!
I prophesy

today will not be the coldest day of the year in southern Arizona

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: thingsithink ( )
Date: June 19, 2020 04:58PM

You in Arizona? It must be cooking this week. If you lay on the asphalt without a mask can you catch the virus? :)

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: June 19, 2020 05:44PM

I keep telling you, dismount the hobby horse before you get splinters in a sensitive part of the body.

And speaking of anti-science (another thread today), especially among Utahns, I'm sure you'd want to know, the last three days in Utah have been the third highest new case day, the second highest, and today is the highest day ever in the state, respectively. We are cooking with gas! (Does that phrase date me, or what?)

My guess, the protests two weeks ago coming home to roost. Hard to blame that on Mormons. More like the average 20-something thinking they are invincible, and now discovering otherwise.

Mother Nature runs on physics, chemistry and biology. She doesn't give a rats ass what anybody's politics or religion are. That's an important thing to learn, for both ex-Mormons, and the public at large.

Happy recovery. :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.