Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: September 30, 2020 08:31PM

I was only thirteen and new in town. the bishop, an absolute stranger, called me in to talk about my penis. I freaked out! I swore that I would never sit through another Mormon church meeting. I just started getting up and walking home at the beginning of every Sacrament meeting. I attended no Sunday school classes. I just walked home. My cowardly, spineless father had me put away in a boys ranch. To this day I hate him and his church. I'm glad he's dead, and I hope for the demise of Mormonism.

Modern Mormonism is a remnant of Joseph Smith's sex cult. The sexual control and humiliation of young members is standard practice. Every two weeks or so, I post another story on social media about a Mormon who got caught molesting a Mormon kid. Those stories represent Zion's number one export.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2020 08:33PM by donbagley.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: txrancher ( )
Date: September 30, 2020 10:31PM

I can't even imagine the experiences you had. And yes, it's on the cult...not you. I still have resentment and anger about what it did to me, but cannot fathom what you endured. Glad you are out and recovering like so many of us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2020 10:31PM by txrancher.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: October 01, 2020 01:44PM

At least it wasn't you scoutmaster who wanted to see it as well.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.