Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: December 31, 2020 05:59PM

https://deadstate.org/christian-pastor-satan-infiltrated-the-courts-of-heaven-to-block-trumps-reelection/?fbclid=IwAR27dCQWPhlA3d1a2XIausmYUJ8_XsmaOzN2oTdyHe1KuiXCgHTUqyeziDc

Christian pastor: Satan infiltrated the ‘courts of Heaven’ to block Trump’s reelection

For years, the pro-Trump evangelical cult has been telling their followers that Donald Trump was sent by God, that he has a divine mandate, and that his reelection would be nothing less than the will of God. But with Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 election and the growing realization that the effort to overturn his victory is getting a hard dose of reality, some in the Trump cult are having to rationalize and come up with new explanations for their prophecies.

Speaking on The Jim Bakker Show this Monday, Pastor Robert Henderson (who once suggested that his prayers were responsible for the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg) tried to do a little damage control in light of the fact that Biden is destined to be sworn into office.

When asked by host Jim Bakker what he thought about Trumpworld’s recent string of defeats in the Supreme Court, Henderson said the SCOTUS “took the easy way out,” so now the matter is entirely up to the “courts of heaven.”

Bakker then asked, “Is [Satan] coming against the United States in the courts of Heaven right now.”

Henderson said yes, and added that while he thinks God clearly has the power to do whatever he wants, it’s up to Christians to give him a boost now and then, and a lack of enthusiastic Trump-supporting Christians could be responsible for Trump’s fledgling effort to overturn the election.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: iceman9090 ( )
Date: December 31, 2020 06:23PM

Jim Bakker! LOL!
It has been a while since I have seen him.

THE ABSOLUTE VERY BEST OF REV. JIM BAKKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw3_5AaWBlY
By Vic Berger
Length = 38:23

“Henderson said yes, and added that while he thinks God clearly has the power to do whatever he wants, it’s up to Christians to give him a boost now and then, and a lack of enthusiastic Trump-supporting Christians could be responsible for Trump’s fledgling effort to overturn the election.”

==The jewish god is suppose to be omnipotent and omniscient.
If he is omniscient, then that means he knows the future. He knows that he is going to create a trouble maker called Satan/Devil/The Joker and still creates him.
So, what does this tell us? He has a lot of time to waste.

I have the evidence right here that he is omnipotent:
Judges 1:19
And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not
drive out [the inhabitants of] the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

~~~~iceman9090

Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: December 31, 2020 06:36PM

Wait, didn't Jesus say that you could move a mountain with faith the size of a mustard seed?
How many times have people tested that in the past 2000 years since Jesus said that? If you figure once a day, that'd be 3/4 of a million times. And how many times has it failed? Every time.
How many times has it worked?
Never.
Odds are pretty good Jesus was a liar and God is either impotent or non-existent, if you go by the results of that test.

Posted by: iceman9090 ( )
Date: December 31, 2020 07:08PM

schrodingerscat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

Like I said in another thread, I assume that Jesus was a human. Israel was being ruled by the Roman empire whose religion was not compatible with the jewish religion. This provided evidence to the jews (some jews) that their god is impotent or just doesn’t exist. I’m sure that the priests provided explanations to the people such as “you were naughty and god is angry.” I think that this was not acceptable to some and they were shopping for better explanations.

Jesus was a guy who provided hope instead of explanations … explanations such as “you are naughty and god is angry.”
He said have hope, don’t worry about material things, leave them behind and come with me, give it to Cesar, turn the other cheek (Jesus didn’t tell them the sad reality: you are numerically inferior and don’t have military training and multiple other countries with superior power could not resist the Roman army.)

“Wait, didn't Jesus say that you could move a mountain with faith the size of a mustard seed?”

==I know that I have tested it. It doesn’t work.

There are 2 types of people in this case:
1. The person who wants to listen to Jesus give them hope. Hop reduces his stress levels and it makes him feel good.
2. The person who asks “Is this guy serious? Talk about a load of shit.”
This type of person wants to know how reality operates. These types of people have layed the foundations of science and we know that science has transformed the world.
In the rulebook of science, there isn’t anything about “have hope.”

~~~~iceman9090

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.