Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: March 29, 2021 02:21PM

Bigfoot researcher and author Connor Flynn claims to have found a giant humanoid thumb bone fossil he says is compelling evidence the legend of the Sasquatch is true.

A paranormal author claims to have found fossilised remains of the legendary creature Bigfoot in a creek in Florida.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/bigfoot-hunter-finds-fossilised-thumb-23791251

Connor, the author of Bigfoot Big Brother, explains: "Alright this is a fossil I found in a local creek here in Marianna Florida it's definitely a hominid thumb bone.

"It belongs to something that would have been much bigger than what I am and for what I know there was no hominid species other than Homo sapiens in Florida at any time. They just didn't evolve here.

"So if anyone is ever wondering why they never found any remains of Bigfoot? Well they did, they just swept under the rug."

Connor, narrating the video with a colleague, also explains that the bone is surprisingly heavy as well as large.

He says: "We're pretty big guys, 6ft2, 6ft3, and this is about twice as big as our thumb bone.

"It's heavy too, very heavy and it's very old."

Some of Connor's followers suggested he get the fossil looked at by a professional but others were more sceptical.

"That's a toe bone most likely a bear," commented one cynic.

Daily Star contacted a paleontological society and they told us: "Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, is rumoured to lurk in the wide expanses of forests in North America with alleged sightings going back decades.

"There has never been any conclusive footage of the mysterious beast but many people still believe it exists."

Oklahoma’s state government has offered a £1,500,000 Bigfoot bounty reward for anyone who can capture the reclusive cryptid.

And an ex-soldier who toured in Afghanistan told Daily Star that Bigfoot might have powers of moving through dimensions and be more than a simple beast of "flesh and blood".

Meanwhile, a British woman claims she was nearly attacked by Bigfoot in Salford in 1982 and says the ape-like animal was at least 7ft tall and 4ft across the chest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: March 29, 2021 02:28PM

Obviously FALSE because I saw Sasquatch / aka Big Foot (male or female UNDETERMINED) just over the back-yard fence LAST NIGHT by light of the Full Moon!

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: March 29, 2021 02:30PM

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: March 30, 2021 01:19AM

Is that the one with the piece of shit 3 cylinder engine ?

Date: March 30, 2021 09:20AM

than to confuse the new Bronco with the likes of the Yugo. The Ford Bronco shares a platform with the Ford Ranger, which means the standard 2.3-liter EcoBoost inline-four that produces 270-horsepower with 310 lb-ft. of torque. There is also the available 2.7-liter EcoBoost six-cylinder that pushes out 310-horsepower with 400 lb-ft.

I'm not sure what the "Eco" in "EcoBoost" means, besides a lame attempt at corporate virtue signaling. Sounds like the phrase "all-natural" was thrown on lots of groceries, before consistent standards for "organic" were instituted.

I used to lust after the Wrangler, but this is a prettier face and a better bod.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2021 09:22AM by caffiend.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: March 30, 2021 09:59AM

As a tribe, are they "Bigfeet"?

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: March 30, 2021 02:46PM

I think the term is "Bigfoots."

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: March 30, 2021 02:45PM

Best to ask them what they want to be called. If they get annoyed...

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: March 30, 2021 09:58PM

Yes, because we want to do right by people.

Posted by: lapsed2 ( )
Date: March 30, 2021 06:33PM

HE FOUND CAIN!!!
Now we know where he went after he left Missouri!!!
THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!!

Posted by: Adam the Warrior ( )
Date: March 30, 2021 10:53PM

What does ziller think about all this Sasquatch business is what I want to know? He's been warning us forever about Bigfoot.

Posted by: Moe H ( )
Date: April 01, 2021 01:57PM

During the 80s, there was a black and white supermarket tabloid call World News and Report. I don't think it's around anymore but they did print a lot of Big foot stories out of Florida. My brother who lives in Florida wrote the majority of the those stories under an assumed name. He is a professional writer and he hated it but as he told me, "they give me $700 a story". I still can't understand how people can believe this stuff but then a lot of people believe golden plates were buried in NY.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: April 01, 2021 06:51PM

They don't have a print issue, but they are still online :)

https://weeklyworldnews.com/

31 December 1999 Headline In Colour

"January 1, 2000: Is This The End?"
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/34/e9/0e/34e90e961f5d1d2d69370a44894eafc7.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2021 06:54PM by anybody.

Date: April 01, 2021 08:38PM

The movie "Soylent Green" was set in the year 2022. Don't ask me to eat any "plant-based 'meat.'"

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: April 01, 2021 08:39PM

I know two verrrry educated professionals who swear they’ve seen Big Foot. The stories are identical when it came to the smell of him.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: April 01, 2021 08:51PM

If JS had found it, he would have claimed it was Zelph.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: April 01, 2021 09:04PM

Or Cain.

Date: April 01, 2021 10:42PM

I read it a long time ago. JS and somebody (or more) was walking on a Mississippi beach or sandbar. JS stooped down, and with his hand scooped a bone out. Holding it up, he proclaimed it to be a Lamanite* and said there had been a great Lamanite city (or something) nearby. Of course, that bone (or whatever it was) could have been anything

*Perhaps one of Elder Old Dog's kin?

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: April 01, 2021 11:10PM

Date: April 01, 2021 11:56PM

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: April 01, 2021 11:46PM

A "researcher" ?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.