Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 12:14PM

You would think by now they'd wake up and smell the coffee, but it doesn't look like it.

The lunacy runs strong in this one...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/laura-loomer-who-once-said-bad-fajitas-were-worse-than-covid-says-shes-tested-positive

Laura Loomer, Who Once Said ‘Bad Fajitas’ Were Worse Than COVID, Says She’s Tested Positive

The far-right, anti-Muslim, anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer says she’s tested positive for the coronavirus, after suffering from severe symptoms that she wrote left her feeling like she “got hit by a bus.”

In a post on the Trumpist social network Gettr, Loomer complained that she started suffering from “fever, chills, a runny nose, sore throat, nausea and severe body aches” on Wednesday that she said felt like “a bad case of the flu... So I took a COVID test and it came back POSITIVE.”

She added: “I have not taken the COVID-19 vaccine, and I don’t plan on ever taking it because it is unsafe and ineffective. Today, I immediately started a treatment of Azithromyacin and Hydroxychloroquine. I’m also taking the OrthoMune dietary supplement.” She said she’s also received the Regeneron antibody treatment used by ex-President Donald Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: logged out today ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 12:25PM

What the hell is wrong with her? Hasn't she heard of Clorox, UV light or horse paste?

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 12:58PM

Onions!!! She needs to inhale onion fumes, post haste!!!

Posted by: Space Pineapple ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 08:26PM

Don't forget fish medicine and colloidal silver. Never mind the people who dropped dead from both or at least turned into a live action smurf with the latter.

(Sadly these anti-science crackpots have used both to fight COVID, with disastrous results.)

Posted by: Razortooth ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 12:28PM

Not to worry. Death cures everything.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 02:44PM

Indeed...

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 12:53PM

seems like most stupidity is connected to politics and/or idealogical extremes these days, Why is that?

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 01:59PM

Not political "extremes," plural; but "extreme," singular. Very few on the left are foolish enough to take a second-amendment-protected gun to a microbe fight.

Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 12:58PM

What amazes me is there are still people telling me Covid does not exist. Period.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 01:01PM

Great conspiracies require great dedication!!

Obviously the Covid hoax has more backing than the "the Arabs were behind 9/11!!!" hoax.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 02:45PM

My daughter's psychiatrist died from Covid and an acquaintance questioned if it was actually Covid that killed him.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 01:51PM

She fancies herself an independent thinker, but her life is more rigidly controlled by the “experts” than mine is. Everything the experts disparage she will take, and everything they recommend she will avoid. The experts control her life. Ironic.

Posted by: L.A. Exmo ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 03:34PM

"Anti-Mask Florida Official Dies of COVID — and Takes GOP Software Secrets With Him"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gregg-prentice-anti-mask-florida-election-official-dies-of-covid-and-takes-gop-software-secrets-with-him

"Just a day after testing positive for COVID-19, a Florida Republican official who battled against mask mandates, attacked the vaccine, and railed at CDC officials has died in Tampa.

"Gregg Prentice, who was 61, led the Hillsborough County Election Integrity Committee — and his sudden death has sent the local GOP scrambling as it no longer has access to essential campaign-finance software without his help."

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 03:36PM

The down side to being indispensable.

Date: September 17, 2021 03:47PM

I have to wonder how many of these conspiracy theorists getting lunched it will take before their nutter followers put two and two together. Sadly, I suspect we already know the answer: it won't. It will just be spun as part of the grand conspiracy. (sigh)

Date: September 17, 2021 04:29PM

Oh, come on! Get serious. He was obviously killed by a Dem disguised as a pizza delivery person because he had foolproof evidence that the election was stolen. He had to be silenced.

That’s conspiracy theory 101. Try to keep up. :;

Date: September 17, 2021 07:55PM

Oops, you're right. I forgot to put on my tinfoil before leaving the house this morning. Turns out the Reptilian Overlords of Nibiru were using mind control on me so that I wouldn't see the connected dots in this case. That and the diabolical plot recently put into motion by a joint meeting of the Illuminati, Trilateral Commission and the League of Women Voters.

Date: September 17, 2021 08:02PM

Posted by: Fascinated in the Midwest ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 04:21PM

If anything helps her, it could be the Regeneron treatment. However, I can only imagine it hasn't been studied when used in conjunction with hydroxychloroquine, some supplement (did that read like a blatant advertisement to anyone else?),
etc.

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 10:06PM

The irony is that Regeneron has only emergency use authorization from the FDA for treating covid - which was a common argument against the vaccine.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 07:15PM

Going without a vaccination, if you are able to have it, is such a roll of the dice. Covid has cut down even young and healthy people.

I don't even know what to think about the deaths of vaccine-deniers anymore. I guess my most common reaction is, "Okay?" You made a decision and it didn't work out for you.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 08:31PM

I predict she'll be one who lives through it and brags about how all her quack crap saved her.

I almost feel sorry for the virus having to infect her. J/K

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: September 17, 2021 10:11PM

Currently, she's saying it's brutal:

“Just pray for me, please. Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with COVID are. I am in so much pain.”

But she's in the Regeneron treatment center and will probably survive. So we'll see if she changes her tune and said it wasn't all that bad afterall. I'm guessing she will.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2021 10:12PM by Devoted Exmo.

Posted by: oldpobot ( )
Date: September 18, 2021 04:57AM

How do people in the US get access to this Regeneron treatment? I presume it must be very expensive?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2021 04:57AM by oldpobot.

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: September 18, 2021 02:51AM

I think many of these gung ho political types are attention whores. They love the attention both positive and negative. There is a trend called professional campaigners. They are very outgoing and pick an extreme side and tell everyone what they want to hear but because they are so extreme they don’t win elections. They then pocket the campaign money after running a campaign as cheap as possible. Some of these people make a lot of money.

I really have no idea why you would want to tell the world you have COVID unless of course you love attention.

Date: September 18, 2021 09:11AM

Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: September 19, 2021 10:55AM

She is young and healthy and will be able to ambush report loser bureaucraps in no time.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: September 19, 2021 10:59AM

Yeah, probably. Like Trump who was flown via medivac to the hospital and given the most attentive care anyone could ask for.

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: September 19, 2021 12:34PM

summer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, probably. Like Trump who was flown via
> medivac to the hospital and given the most
> attentive care anyone could ask for.

Attentive care & treatment not available to others.

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: September 19, 2021 06:39PM

Bingo Nightingale, then had the balls to say it was no big deal.

Date: September 19, 2021 06:51PM

It doesn’t take balls to deny covid is dangerous after almost dying from it. It takes utter shamelessness and a psychopathic disregard for truth.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.