Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: vahn421 ( )
Date: October 19, 2021 06:29PM

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted. I think the last time I showed my face around these parts was a post I made in 2019 about the nature of the ex-Mormon community changing a lot over 20 years, but I was a regular for a while back in 2008-2010.

I'm not sure if it would be breaking rules, so I wanted to ask first, am I allowed to post my podcast link here? We just started on Sunday (only about 10 live viewers so far, mostly friends), but today's topic is going to be our life in the church, our transition into being non believers, and now our renewed interest in the esoteric and the mystical elements of life. We're going to try to make sense of things like the testimonies of miracles or serendipity (being in the right place at the right time), without requiring the church to be true for any of it to work. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but some of you may find it interesting. I'll refrain from posting a link until I know if I can. Either way, nice see some of you posting still.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2021 06:29PM by vahn421.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: October 19, 2021 11:02PM

Hi vahn. Nice to see you. Your podcast sounds interesting.

You could try contacting Concrete Zipper, board owner, to ask, at: concrete.zipper@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.