Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: November 04, 2021 04:21PM

Ballard is who’s traveling and talking. Where’s Nelson? I have relatives in Pocatello who are bummed the prophet isn’t coming there to dedicate the temple. Instead it’s Ballard. Pocatello is only 150 miles from Salt Lake.

Ballard is also the one who is the most vocal on telling the members what to do. Maybe Nelson is slowing down or he can’t compete with Ballard who has an aggressive personality.

Maybe Russ is bummed COVID stole his fire. He seems to be all about the Salt Lake Temple renovation and temple building. That seems to be the legacy he’s after. Odd that he wouldn’t come to Pocatello and bask in the attention. It’s an easy trip to get there but maybe another temple in Idaho is no big deal.

Russ sure stroked his rhubarb with the Rome temple dedication. They all showed up for that one. I guess Pocatello doesn’t measure up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Shinehah, ( )
Date: November 04, 2021 05:27PM

Pocatello doesn't have the leader of the Great & Abominable...err I mean another Global Faith Leader.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: November 04, 2021 06:25PM

Ballard, schmallard.....just comforting to know he has zero power over almost 8 billion other humans that have never heard of him.

Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: November 04, 2021 06:33PM

Jowellsy R Holland said in the British meeting to the youth that old Rusty is 97 and just keeps getting younger than the rest of them. He does laps (or maybe he meant lapse) around the rest of the 12.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.