Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BoydKKK ( )
Date: December 26, 2021 01:15PM

We know Bishops ask the boys about working "The Little Factory".

Do they ask the girls if they play as well?

Some I knew did not know women were capable of Orgasm - just that they were there to service their ruler & king - their husband.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ~ufotofu~ ( )
Date: December 26, 2021 01:49PM

BThey might ask the girls things they couldn't ask their wife, without getting slapped!

And, for good reason- They are embarrassed! Guilty. Ashamed. Unworthy...

Girls can't work in the factories, except in the head office (keeping the heads off ice).

These men are cold. They can't take the heat, so they stay out of the kitchen.

The whole "interview" bs is a racket. Perverted. ADULTeRated- simply wrong, and immoral (of these men).

Kids have no business being secretly interrogated of these matters in this manor.

They should 'enterview' each other, NOT the youth!

Posted by: slskipper ( )
Date: December 26, 2021 01:58PM

Yes. Yes, they do. Don't tell me you're surprised.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: December 26, 2021 03:02PM

Plural Bride to Be by Cheryl Vaught

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: December 26, 2021 04:52PM

Happy Christmas Cheryl and Jerry ;-)

Date: December 26, 2021 05:34PM

Happy Christmas to you as well and all others in reading distance. Take care.

Posted by: Gaffer ( )
Date: December 27, 2021 02:30AM

Hey Cheryl and Significant Aspoustate...happy holidays, long time no see. The Covid took my sport Sports Grill and 33 yo daughter, Kat (aka Mary Katherine). 2021 was my worst year ever....can't wait for 2022....are you guys still doing the annual Ex-Mo meet-ups in the Bay Area....?
I need to re-engage.

P.S...in case you're monitoring...regards to "Montana To Rice"!

Cheryl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Happy Christmas to you as well and all others in
> reading distance. Take care.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: December 27, 2021 03:08AM

Off topic, but I'm sorry to hear of your losses, Gaffer. May 2022 bring you much healing and much joy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2021 03:10AM by Lot's Wife.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: December 27, 2021 04:05AM

Oh Gaff, I don't even have words. That is just more than anyone should have to endure. I wish I could give you a big hug right now. I hope this next year is full of peace. I am retired from the board but still check in. Don't be a stranger, you are a MVP.

Date: December 28, 2021 12:22PM

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: December 26, 2021 04:54PM

Yes, we've had a number of reports of that over the years. It may not happen as often as it does with the boys and young men, but it happens often enough. And like the boys, a number of girls got an abrupt introduction to sexuality from a bishop's interview. Why the Mormon church allows this to go on is beyond me.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: December 26, 2021 07:13PM

My experience talking to ex-Mormon women about it, is yes, they were asked, but not in a way like the men. All men know how masturbation is done. A lot of Mormon bishops, however, like to torment the girls by having them describe where they touched themselves, and how it felt. Mormonism is full of protected voyeurism.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: December 26, 2021 07:52PM

I believe there've been tales told here about the details demanded by a bishop from a Young Woman when she confesses to sins right up there with murder

But I count such stories as being balanced by the tales of 9-lbs 4-ounce premature babies born 7 months after the temple marriage...  The bishop has to know he got hosed during those interviews!

Posted by: heartbroken ( )
Date: December 27, 2021 12:27PM

I don't remember specifically being asked but I think it was implied with the "are you morally clean?" question. I'm pretty sure that if a female answered "no" to that question the bishop would want to know details.

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: December 30, 2021 02:06AM

The bishop asked me that question shortly after my rather horrible divorce.

I gave him a hangdog look and admitted, "I don't have anybody to be morally unclean WITH, these days."

Before he could help himself, he burst out laughing. Once he could start breathing again, he said, "That's one of the best answers to that question that I've ever heard. Thanks for your honesty."

And just like that, the dreaded Bishop's interview was over. (My very first one.)

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: December 27, 2021 08:15PM

All of the many Bishops that I had only asked me, "Do you keep the Law of Chastity?"

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: December 27, 2021 10:28PM

They aren't interviews. They are interrogations. Mary Jean. Do you flick your bean? Billy McNackery. Do you stimulate your little factory?

Date: December 27, 2021 11:15PM

You must have had a rookie bishop! Interrogators should never ask yes or no questions!

When was the last time you ...

How often do you ...

When you feel remorse afterwards, what do you do?

Posted by: snowedin ( )
Date: December 28, 2021 01:55PM

We'll, they don't ask him about it - like they should.

Turn the tables - Completely OVER

Posted by: HikergrlAZ ( )
Date: December 28, 2021 11:26PM

Yes, I was asked starting around 12 if I masterbated. When I gave him the look of horror he looked annoyed and pulled out a dictionary and read to me about self-abuse. This happened for many years.

Date: December 29, 2021 01:10AM

He kept pulling it out?

Posted by: ~ufotofu~ ( )
Date: December 29, 2021 01:57PM

Yes, he needed his dicktionary to look it up. He didn't know how to spell masterd (you know what they say about it making you go blind). It was really his "LOOKS" booklet, inside the How Might MORMONS Mistreatment Others MANual.

I think they meant they gave them the Look of Horror (for many years) [until the we're free from the MCC (Mormon cult corner)].

But I could just be reading too much into it, and, like you, maybe, we just want to get to the end.

The END

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.