Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Adam Warrior ( )
Date: October 09, 2022 05:23PM

That is one hell of a combo hahaha. Someone had to say it.

On a scientific and unrelated sidenote i have discovered that religious programming has stayed in my mind and has followed me to no matter where i move to. I could move to Australia and the religious programming would still follow me there.

This is a very interesting scientific discovery i believe of how the religious programming and indoctrination of the first twenty years of life at least stays with you no matter where you go even after complete resignation and physical separation.

This may be something that can not be totally overcome but may just have to learn how to live with. More study still needs to be done on this phenomenom of the religious programming never going away no matter what one does or where one goes. I am a fairly new to the scientific world as many know but this is an interesting thing that i discovered with my own experience of being completely out of the religion for a while and yet some of the programming still remains in the mind. Maybe this is what people mean when they say you still have mormon brain even after leaving the religion. It may be like the hotel california for the mind.

Anyways, definitely more work and study in the field is needed to see if this religious programming can be completely overcome. Let you guys know if i find something that can truly reverse the programmming and just be a regular human i guess without mormon brain.

Adam signing out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.