Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: November 16, 2022 08:46AM

My Favorite Temple
                                              by
                                Judic West, age 14

My favorite temple in all the whole wide oblate world is the Russia Temple. I think it is amazing that one country, out of the 195 countries that exist today, has 11% of the world’s landmass. Landmass kinda sounds like Christmas, doesn’t it? Being the biggest country in the world, it certainly deserves a temple of its own!

The existence of the Russia temple is all the proof I need to know that Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be happy, or at least happier than we were before that moment in history, over four years ago, when he announced the Russia Temple. That Heavenly Father is able to communicate with our Prophet is what makes our religion the one true religion, with a focus on us returning to live with Heavenly Father in some kind of loose federation of amalgamated Gods. It really inspires me!

When I get married, six weeks after my mission homecoming, where I’ll show slides of all the people I converted, still dripping wet in clingy, revealing sheer white blouses, with shy smiles on their beautiful faces, I want it to be in the Russia temple. But I don’t want to serve in one of the many, many Russian missions, but in maybe Tonga or Brazil or in any country with scantily clad, immoral women who really need a good dose of Church of Jesus Christ saving.

The Russia temple is proof that dreams do come true, that Good is stronger than Evil and that tithing, properly applied, can fix anything worth fixing. I know that dreams can come true and that never letting anyone know your cell phone number is part of making your dreams come true because email works just fine and is much easier to ignore or pretend you never got, but you also need a bunch of secret email accounts for when someone it momentarily very special.

Я не знаю, так ли это на самом деле, но если в Русском Храме действительно есть спальня, то я собираюсь скрепить там все свои браки!

I say this in Jesus’ official programming language, English, even though the most spoken language in the world is Mandarin. Any language is good, even piggy Latin, because there is no language God doesn’t speak, even if you make one up.

Amen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: November 16, 2022 09:03AM

Spanglish?

Most here along the northern tier know that Norwegian is the true language; Sami & Bokmål are for heretics, pretenders - apostates!War...

Alt for Norge!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2022 10:20AM by GNPE.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: November 16, 2022 11:36AM

Pfffft! Svenska.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: November 16, 2022 11:45AM

Yeah, I think the Mormon infiltration of Russia is on indefinite hold. The Mormon abandonment by Western Europe will happen first.

Maybe LDS Inc can ship their Italian temple to Moscow when there are no more Mormons in Italy.

Posted by: Kentish ( )
Date: November 16, 2022 09:45AM

Yes, but God being an Englishman tells you everything you need to know about language. I swear on the book by Delderfield.

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: November 18, 2022 08:33PM

LOL, kentish.

Indeed.

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: November 16, 2022 10:13AM

That is very dear of Judic. The magic of youth. We should all be 14 year old boys. And, that seems to be possible for everyone now in oh so many ways.

Speaking of Peter Pan, as I get older my language is more and more in the style of Captain Hook using ASL and everything becomes a question. Unfortunately that makes everyone want to give me their answers to things and they are not so wise as Judic.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: November 16, 2022 11:55AM

ya ~

RfM am russia now ~

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: November 18, 2022 08:49PM

Ні. RfM – це як Україна і не любить мудаків.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: November 18, 2022 08:25PM

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: November 18, 2022 08:47PM

Does anyone doubt that he will grow into an "Ugly American"?

Я не знаю, так ли это на самом деле, но если в Русском Храме действительно есть спальня, то я собираюсь скрепить там все свои браки!
I don't know if it's true, but if there really is a bedroom in the Russian Temple, then I'm going to fix all my marriages there!

Posted by: auntsukey ( )
Date: November 18, 2022 09:40PM

EOD, always stirring the heathen stew pot!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.