Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: November 17, 2022 12:19AM

I am LMAO. Kody is coming apart at the seams. We all get to watch a narcissist unwind when he has lost control. Christine is finished with him and there is not a damn thing he can do about it. His vicious side sure has come out. "All the sacrifices I have made to love you"!!!! How he made himself be affectionate with her because he HAD to. A couple of weeks ago he tried to play the Priesthood card and that didn't work either. I love the way she didn't let him take any of the money from her house. He can't stand that SHE moved his stuff out of her room, sold "their" bed. Is taking their daughter to Utah. How DARE she "divorce" him because she says so? And he wants 50/50 custody? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! He hasn't spent time with her for years. He was just trying to use that to control her. Then he starts up with how she didn't ask permission from "their church". Hell, they have not been active in any church for YEARS. They have no legal ties so she is free to walk.

Rumor has it that Janelle is gone too. She has made good money over the years and she paid for half of Sobbin' Robyn's house! I doubt she will ever see that money. It will be a way Kody will punish her. Her son's are disgusted and done with Kody too.

Meri, wife #1 is a joke. I think she only sticks around to get money from the show. She was a fool to divorce him for Robyn. He is mean to her every chance he gets.

So Sobbin' Robyn and her expensive house are all he has left. The only place to keep his crap that he had spread out over four houses at one point. But wait! I think there will be more. It would not shock me a bit if he doesn't push for some young new wives that can give him more kids to ignore. I think that is the REAL reason Robyn is so desperate to keep the other women around. Plus, it is no fun being Queen Bee if you don't have anyone to Queen over.

Polygamy. It just doesn't work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: November 17, 2022 10:25AM

I haven't watched them for years but I recently read a conversation about them online.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how a women could have so little self esteem that she would be willing to share a creep like Cody and even work to help support him.

Posted by: subeamnotlogedin ( )
Date: November 19, 2022 04:28PM

Dagny since Kody and Christine have split I have re watched all seasons again starting from season one when Kody and Robyn were dating and not married yet. I was looking for how does Kody treat each wife. Lol I was binge watching sister wives.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: November 19, 2022 04:35PM

I don't think I can watch them at all. I find them disgusting. Thanks for the summary so I won't wonder what happened with them!

Date: November 19, 2022 04:50PM

I think that Kody still has not forgiven Meri for the catfish scandal.

https://youtu.be/_z8_iT1fyh8

Kody can not understand that a lonely woman could develop feelings for someone else. Meri has apologized over and over for it but Kody still does not want to work on a romantic relationship with Meri. Again Kody can have romantic relationships with his other wives but Christine and Meri are suppose to live without romane. Now Kody has even said that he does not feel married to Meri and that Meri could marry another man.

Posted by: looking in ( )
Date: November 17, 2022 12:40PM

Chiming in to say that everything you said, Susan, is totally on point. I absolutely love how calm Christine has been in her conversations with Kody. He doesn't know what to do with that! His narcissism, bullying and gaslighting just bounce off Christine and leave her completely outwardly unperturbed. Whatever upset she may feel inside from it all, he doesn't get to see. All he gets from her is serenity and he can't deal with it.
I love it!

Posted by: Fascinated in the Midwest ( )
Date: November 17, 2022 01:46PM

I hope more of America will realize that the Sister Wives and Kody's polygamy ARE falling apart at the seams...and remember this as a good lesso.

The LDS Church is changing its tune and now getting behind the bill to accept gay marriage (to some extent). Why? They put a lot of money and effort into Proposition (H)8 in California years ago.

I imagine that they are now supporting gay marriage to this extent only so that one day they can try to get formal, USA-wide recognition for plural marriage. New revelation ahead: Just think, it wouldn't be for the Celestial Kingdom any more....

polygamy is a human, social and economic disaster.

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: November 17, 2022 02:30PM

It's an open door to favouritism (and therefore semi-abandonment as the other side of the coin). The unfavoured wife also often has no financial resources. The poor kids are completely adrift and lost. Luckily, it's dying out over here in France (particularly as it is illegal).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2022 02:30PM by Soft Machine.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: November 17, 2022 01:53PM

def not 4 the feint of heart ~

Posted by: shortbobgirl ( )
Date: November 17, 2022 02:45PM

Glad I’m not the only one rolling on the floor on Sunday night. He is such a piece of work

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: November 17, 2022 06:44PM

If Kody wants to put custody on the table, then child support is on the table as well. And I'm guessing that he doesn't want to go there.

He's looking rather rough these days.

Date: November 17, 2022 06:50PM

I’m wondering if he’s even on Truley’s birth certificate. I’m guessing not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2022 06:50PM by shortbobgirl.

Posted by: wondering ( )
Date: November 19, 2022 09:20AM

With the salaries of Christine and Janelle gone not only does Sobbin Robin get the mansion and coyote pass property but all the debt. Soon she will be bankrupt just like with her first husband. Unless Kody finds more women to support him financially. Lol what comes along goes along.

Date: November 19, 2022 02:07PM

Here is another clip that shows that Robyn is the favorite wife.

https://youtu.be/MyVyurjvJm0

Now Janelle has the shorter end of the stick.

Date: November 19, 2022 12:43PM

Christine was the stay at home mom to 13 children before Robyn came along. Yes 13 children! Meri as 1, Janelle has 6 and Christine has 6. Both Janelle and Meri were working outside the home. For Kody to say that Christine was all about the man and not the family? Christine in my opinion did the most for the family she raised all of the children! Robyn comes into the family and kisses Kody before they were married which per Christine is a big nono in polygamy. You don't kiss a married man. Christine's first kiss with Kody was over the alter. Kody and Robyn picked Robyn's wedding dress. Both Janelle and Christine had very small weddings with Kody but Robyn had a big wedding. While Christine is in labor with Truly Kody is kissing Robyn. Christine has a newborn and Kody goes on a 11 day honeymoon with Robyn. Kody is not fair! Janelle and Christine did not get a 11 day honeymoon.Now Robyn even has a nanny.

Date: November 19, 2022 12:59PM

So Robyn gets a nanny for 2 children. 2 not 13. What does the nanny do? During the pandemic Christine's children were not allowed to visit Robyn's children but the nanny was allowed to come over. The nanny tested positive for covid later in the season. Meri who follows all of Kody's covid rules still was not allowed to visit Robyn's house. Even from far away everyone can see that Robyn is the favorite wife of the 4 wives. Robyn hat the biggest house, Robyn gets most of Kody's time. No Kody was not equal! Robyn got more from Kody right away. Kody told Christine that he doesn't want an intimate relationship with her. So Kody can have intimacy with his other wives but Christine is supposed to be without intimacy? How unfair is that? Meri looks plain miserable. No hugs, no holding hands. Kody gives Meri nothing. I think the only reason why Meri is staying is so that Meri can go into the celestial kingdom. Meri will endure till the end.Christine is so graceful how she handles the divorce. Kody says such hurtful things to Christine yet she doesn't start crying or yelling she stayed calm and collected and gracefully stood her ground. She sold their bed, put the house on the market. Christine looks lighter now she is glowing when she said that she didn't need Kody anymore. Ysabelle had back surgery and Kody did not come for the surgery! Christine supported their daughter alone. Christine is strong and knows that Kody is only holding her back. Lol I have been watching sister wives for years every episode. You got me started.

Date: November 19, 2022 01:04PM

Some of the cruel things Kody has said to Christine.
https://youtube.com/shorts/d-TbEJPz_Fk?feature=share

Date: November 19, 2022 01:36PM

I hope that TLC will give Christine a cooking show.

https://youtu.be/vUiJts89sdw

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: November 19, 2022 01:37PM

I'm just wondering why EOD hasn't weighed in on this topic. It's right up his ally.

Perhaps he's too busy binge watching Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. . .

Date: November 19, 2022 02:44PM

EOD is sex with 4 different women worth all this headache? I need a man's perspective. Me as a female I would not want to share my husband with 3 other wives, nor would I want to help pay for another woman's house so that I would be left with nothing.

Date: November 19, 2022 02:59PM

The only wive who really gets Kody's attention is Robyn. Ofcourse Kody's other children see it. Kody blames Christine for putting his children against him, but he himself does it. Kody spends more time with Robyn's children than with the other wives children. At Logan's wedding Cody was sitting next to Robyn and not Janelle. Logan is the child of Janelle and Kody. Meri has one grown child. Why is she still sticking around? Both Ari and Solomon are going to school. I think the only reason why they moved to Flagstaff in the first place was for Robyn's son Dayton. So Dayton got accepted into college in Flagstaff. In Nevada all 4 sister wives each had a house in a cul de sack. Which I thought was perfect for them. Kody could run from house to house and see each of his children. It seamed fair each house was about equally priced. But now! Robyn has a 900k house and Janelle has a camper. Even the land is not divided fairly. Nope Robyn has the most! Robyn came into the family last but yet now she has the most. Yes Kody's children can all see it from a mile away.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: November 19, 2022 06:32PM

subeamnotlogedin Wrote:
-----------------------
>
> EOD, is sex with 4 different
> women worth all this headache?
> I need a man's perspective.
>
> Me as a female, I would not
> want to share my husband with
> 3 other wives, nor would I want
> to help pay for another woman's
> house so that I would be left
> with nothing.
>

...it's complicated...

I've mentioned this before: very soon after divorcing my BYU temple bride, I landed a job that paid well enough so that after paying for food, shelter and child support, I had enough left over to do my version of sowing wild oats.

In that moment I had two young women with whom I had romantic hopes, and who seemed to share the same as it pertained to me.  

Somehow, and I don't remember the details, the three of us ended up at a roller rink somewhere in Orange County.  I was sooooo clueless as to not even attempt to pay any attention to the dynamics between the two young women, with whom I'd been intimate, individually.  I suppose I was too focused on the faint hope of double intimacy, as portrayed to me by penthouse magazine.

I have no idea and wasn't even concerned about how the two of them were handling the situation.  And then, over the roller rink's audio system came the call for a triple skate.

To this day, I remain horrified at how I ended up feeling during the triple skate...  Like a bug pinned to a labeled piece of cardboard...  Doubly repulsive was the fact that I gave no consideration to their feelings at that time; I was too busy being caught up in my own personal conundrum of looking like someone I really didn't want to be!  My penis, on the other hand...

Later on, in life, not that same evening, in the amorous part of my single life, I became aware of how casually some women treat sex, such that the current spectacle of sleeping with people cuz you found them on a meat site is perfectly acceptable...  

It was, and remains, somewhat shocking to me even now because of mormonism's impact on me during my formative years, with their emphasis on sex being Holy.  At times I regret not having sex with my high school mormon girlfriend, who'd have been mine for the taking, but most of the time I'm content with how things turned out.  This probably depends on when I've last had sex...

While I find females to be utterly wonderful in form and function, I sometimes wish that sex could be made "Special" again in their minds, like it is in my mind ... except when I'm horny.  See, men have this thing...

And I think that's the crux of the matter: nature designed the human animal to want to copulate; you don't need money, fame, talent, good looks, etc., to enjoy a climax and I suppose that the notion of "the more, the merrier" does seem to make some sense.

I'm happy and content when I'm alone, so I'm probably an outlier regarding this issue, but you asked, and I answered.  

Date: November 19, 2022 07:24PM

EOD what happened next? You were skating with 2 women did your wish come true and you had your double intimacy? Or did both women yell at you because they both thought each was your only one?

Date: November 19, 2022 07:44PM

47-year-old memories can get vague.  They were both nice women, and I don't think either would have accepted a non-exclusive relationship, and I realized that I certainly wasn't mature or immature enough; I don't know which is actually the case.

I married the taller of the two a few months later and had lost touch with the other one before then.  We stayed married for two years, two months, and twenty-two days, which I counted out when I filled out and filed our divorce papers.

I probably should, but I don't regret not growing up.  It seems to suit me.  No matter how old I get, I'm gonna die young.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: November 19, 2022 08:03PM

You should probably be writing for Penthouse now--that or Harlequin Romances, a publication in which a dollop of sensitivity always makes the hero more heroic.

Date: November 19, 2022 10:04PM

"two years, two months, and twenty-two days" ha and this is the year 2022. God has put the number two in your life as special token to get eternal salvation.

Date: November 19, 2022 10:43PM

What I got was eternal salivation . . .

Date: January 10, 2023 11:43AM

elderolddog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What I got was eternal salivation . . .

Ofcourse you got eternal salvation and you will have your own planet!

I will be eternally pregnant sharing my husband with multiple wives. Even when I was a TBM I did not like the thought of polygamy.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: November 19, 2022 03:25PM

My dear Catholic wife (who was born and raised in Raymond) watched the show. I could never figure out why.

Date: November 19, 2022 03:26PM

Here is a link about their property.

https://youtu.be/P9Kk-RnA3io

Posted by: laperla not logged in ( )
Date: November 19, 2022 05:53PM

One kid just set up a Patreon site to charge for the inside dirt. Very enterprising!

Date: November 19, 2022 10:01PM

Nightingale I read what you wrote before you deleted it. It was very interesting. I live in Texas so I watched some videos about the FLDS in El Dorado, Texas.

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: November 19, 2022 10:27PM

Oh thanks, subeamnotlogedin. I will re-post it somewhere, sometime. I just belatedly thought that it didn't really belong on this thread, like I was criticizing people watching the show or something. I didn't mean it like that.

Yeah, the FLDS. I despise those leaders.

Posted by: logged out today ( )
Date: November 20, 2022 12:29AM

Confession - never watched it, never going to.

But with so many "reality" shows staged and scripted, is there a good reason to suppose any of this drama is genuine?

Date: November 20, 2022 09:03AM

Even if it is staged Christine did move to Utah away from the other sister wives in Flagstaff, Arizona. To me it shows that one wives gets preferred treatment. One wife gets a 900k house and most of Kody's time. Kody said such nasty things to Christine on national television. Kody show some kindness to a woman who has given you 27 years of her life and 6 children.

Posted by: SCMD not logged in ( )
Date: November 20, 2022 12:39AM

My wife watches the show. She considers it the proverbial train wreck from which she cannot turn away. She usually watches it in the daytime hours when neither the children nor I happen to be around, but last Sunday (I think that's when it was) she watched it in the evening, allowing me to see it, too.

Kody Brown appears to be an utter douchebag. Meri said that she considers the two of them to be married. He then said that he doesn't consider them to be married and would be fine with her finding some other guy. I'm aware that he didn't necessarily make his comments right after Meri said what she did. The production staff cuts and pastes to make things more dramatic than they actually are.

Anyway, he didn't seem particularly enamored of Christine - according to my wife, he never did - yet he was railing about her departure. Meanwhile, he was giving his OK for meri to skip out on the group. He then made the ridiculous assertion that he wanted 50/50 custody of Truely. (If parents felt compelled to give a child a ridiculous name like "Truely," the very least they could have done would have been to spell it correctly.) He's probably never, in any given week, devoted more than five per cent of his time to being with her except on forced vacations when the entire family was present. My wife told me there was also a time when Truely was hospitalized for kidney failure. He was at the hospital with her - probably only while the cameras were running, but it might have caused the percentage to exceed five for that week.

My wife's take on his anger is that Christine is the one choosing to leave. Though he never verbalized it, his ego seems to have led him to believe that only he has the power to end a relationship with any of his women. He doesn't seem to understand that in the modern western world, no one is required to remain in a romantic relationship in which he/she doesn't wish to remain.

Date: November 20, 2022 08:58AM

So Kody says "plural marriage is a higher calling".

https://youtu.be/0QaUPcWWW7c

Yet in my opinion Kody does not fulfill his calling well. He ignores 3 out of his 4 wives. When Kody tell Christine that "children that is the easy part". There is nothing easy about having 13 children alone to take care of. Cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and homeschooling 13 children is a lot. Having several children in diapers at once. Kody the father of 18 children sounds so clueless about how much work it is raising children. His higher calling!

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: November 20, 2022 01:07PM

Kody told Christine that he no longer wanted to have an intimate relationship with her and then he had the gall to be angry with her for leaving and blaming her for tearing apart the family.

He actually expected to reject her and then she would just stick around. That doesn't even make sense.

He blamed Christine for not nurturing relationships with the other wives. But she staged a big baby shower for Robyn. Christine took care of all of the wives' kids and had a big part in their education.

Then when Robyn came into the family she bucked that family tradition and brought in a nanny, rather than have Christine look after her children.

Robyn's house is the only one purchased. The other ladies have had to rent, or in Janelle's case, she tried to live in an RV.

But it's all Christine's fault. Right. Kody, Robyn, and Meri can have each other. They're all miserable people, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm very glad that Christine got out and I hope that Janelle has too, or is at least on her way out. They've kind of trapped her financially. But I hope that she has been able to work things out and get out of Dodge.

Date: November 20, 2022 03:42PM

Joseph Smith had over 30 wives. No way possible did JS give all 30 wives the same amount of time or money. Sister wives was suppose to show the benefits of living plural marriage. The benefits of always having a best friend close by (a sister wive) that the children have several mother’s to ask for help. One big house where everyone is happy and everyone is helping each other no loneliness a big support group. Well sister wives is falling apart. Right now I am rooting for Janelle that she can get her money and leave.

Posted by: devoted ( )
Date: November 20, 2022 06:38PM

Only the man would have thought of it exactly this way. There is a built in conflict of interest which leaves the sister wives competing with each other for resources and attention. So it's playing out exactly as one would expect it to. Polygamy doesn't work in the real world. Even Robyn will find this out when Cody has nothing left to offer.

Posted by: robinsaintcloud ( )
Date: November 21, 2022 07:22PM

Kody's real life sister lives on our cul de sac. She grew up in the same culture, then left, then mainstreamed LDS for a while, but has now left that as well.
She and her family are some of our favorite neighbors. We are slowly building an exmo neighborhood. Barely north and a little west in Provo

Date: November 21, 2022 10:06PM

Does he have anything to do with her?

Date: November 28, 2022 04:59PM

Yesterday's sister wive episode (11/27/2022) Now Kody is turning against Janelle!

Date: November 28, 2022 05:14PM

The last 'reality' show I watched had an episode that I was convinced was a "do-over," made necessary because of how boring the original event was...

I don't really know the truth of the matter, but it seemed quite likely to me, given that an ordinary citizen missed a regularly scheduled domestic airline flight, but "...the gate called the plane back from its position in the take-off queue so the late arrival could board..."

Since then, I have believed that 'management' will fiddle with the 'script' to boost or maintain viewer interest.

"If the truth isn't good enough, we can always rewrite it!"

--everybody with something to sell, but especially religion.

Date: November 28, 2022 05:21PM

Meri said the profit that she got from selling her house in Las Vegas was used so that Robyn could buy a house in Flagstaff Arizona (900k) Meri is renting a house in Arizona. The favoritism of Robyn is very clear. When Christine's house fell.out of contract Kody wanted Janelle to buy Christine's previous house. But Janelle wants to be out on the land. So Kody says has Janelle not bought the RV she could have afforded the mortgage on Christine's house. The elephant in the room hello Robyn's house cost 900k.

Date: December 09, 2022 07:18PM

Janelle left Kody! 2 out of 4 wives have left Kody.

Date: December 09, 2022 07:19PM

Date: December 09, 2022 09:26PM

Go Janelle!

Date: December 12, 2022 04:01PM

The tell all should be interesting. It was confirmed in the teaser that Janelle and the weasel are “separated”. Now if the remaining three would fade into the woodwork….

Posted by: amiable ( )
Date: December 13, 2022 12:38AM

The only thing that got me to binge watch this from S1E1 was a total hip replacement, and the inability to move 2 cm without extreme narcotic analgesics. It is the perfect series for when you can only assume the position of flat on your back and are drooling out of one or the other sides of your mouth.

So as you might imagine I have not absorbed every riveting detail, but I do have a question. Somewhere around S10 or so I noticed that Christine had bruises on her upper arms, similar to what you see in battered women. This was in more than one episode. Is there any evidence that the Slime Mold was a batterer? He certainly does have the temper. I guess it would not surprise me in the least.

Date: December 13, 2022 08:05PM

I have not observed any bruising on Christine. However I have clearly seen that Kody favors Robyn! Robyn gets the biggest house, Robyn gets the most time with Kody and so on. When Kody HAD 4 wives he was supposed to divided his time and money by 4.

Date: December 13, 2022 08:10PM

Now this clip irritates me of Robyn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nEeYXq4g1k

Meri is trying so hard to get into Kody's good grace and still get ignored.

Date: December 13, 2022 08:16PM

https://youtu.be/MhGRyADqi4w

The first few seconds is the teaser clip of the tell all.

Date: December 13, 2022 10:17PM

What a one-trick pony Robyn is. Clearly sanctimonious, and not bright. Why she would get the lion's share of Kody's attention I cannot fathom. Maybe she is so dumb that she never challenges him, and in truth, that is was he wanted all along from his wives. If Kody says it, it is law, right. Such a douche.

Date: January 09, 2023 09:50AM

Who else besides me has watched the tell all yesterday? Robyn said that they handed him to her. Robyn said something along the lines of if you have an apple don't look at my orange. Well one person gets a 900k house and the other rents a house. Nope I don't see it as equal how the time and money is divided. The orange is Huge and the apple is tiny.

Date: January 09, 2023 12:13PM

They need an interviewer who will hold their feet to the fire. The refusal to answer anything that “makes them look bad” is so annoying. I’d really love a tell all with the first 3 wives kids.

Date: January 09, 2023 02:19PM

I agree. I hate it when Grody gets all huffy and injured and says he won't talk about something. I mean, that's what he's getting paid for, right?

Date: January 09, 2023 10:49PM

How does Robyn know that the other wives have stretch marks. How does she know about their sex life? She has no business knowing those things, nevermind talking about them. She revealed how horrible she really is.

Date: January 10, 2023 08:19AM

Robyn has a nanny and the biggest house. Christine was the stay at home mom for 13 children without a nanny! Apple and oranges? Nope Robyn is getting preferred treatment. Kody goes to a wedding but not the Ysabell's surgery! It was a big out of state back surgery! Robyn talking about the other wives sex lives ?!? None of her business what happens in the other marriages. Meri said it several times that she would like to ger closer to Kody. Robyn did not look happy during the interview. Kody looks miserable. Polygamy was suppose to help raise a family by having this big support group of many mothers help raising the children. Now it appears only Robyn gets the man and the other 3 women (Meri, Janelle and Christine) they hardly get to see Kody.

Date: January 10, 2023 11:56AM

subeamnotlogedin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Now it appears only Robyn gets the man
> and the other 3 women (Meri, Janelle and
> Christine) they hardly get to see Kody.

Lucky Robyn has to listen to his endless, grating, self-justifying whining, and the rest get fresh air. I know which I would pick.

He is pretty scary when he rages, too; extreme anger management failure reminiscent of roid-rage. I don't recall that from early in the show, ever.

Those items and his nasty ripped out doll hair add up to no prize.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2023 04:12PM by amiable.

Posted by: cl2notloggedin ( )
Date: January 10, 2023 12:19PM

You mean there are some mormon men who don't jump in bed with every woman they meet? That they think sex is special?

I mean I was told it was my fault my gay husband cheated with oh so many men. He said he has had sex with more than 1000 and doesn't know the names of most of them.

We were taught in mutual that we wouldn't like sex, but we needed to meet our husband's needs. Well, you know. It was an impossibility, but you'd never get a mormon leader to tell you it wasn't my fault that he cheated. He even said that, but then was extremely envious when I had sex with my nonmember boyfriend as he didn't think I'd ever do that. He told his boyfriend at that time that I was better at sex than the boyfriend was.

Thing is that many people think he was able to do it once as we had one pregnancy. Both of us always just smile and don't say anything, but it really pissed me off and still does to this day that I saved myself and the damn leaders told me to sacrifice myself sexually to save him. It was okay all of a sudden to do anything except intercourse and they'd give me a TR. WTH?

But the nonmormon men I dated in my 20s and after my husband left all they thought about was sex. I'd compare them to Charlie on 2-1/2 men. Strange. He wanted to have strange sex. Like my ex did. He has stuck to his 24-year-old boyfriend for almost 3 years now. I'm like what? It isn't that he is 24, it is that he is afraid he'll be alone.

I did tell some of the nonmormons I dated that, no, I didn't want to compete for them. I didn't date enough mormons no matter how devout I was to get to a question like that.

I used to watch Sister Wives. I haven't for a long time now. I don't think I could handle watching it anymore. It makes me sick just reading what has been written. I'd rather be with my gay ex than be with someone like Kody.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.