Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Quoth the Raven "Nevermo" ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 08:46PM

Although I believe in respecting all people for who they are, after I got out of a bad marriage I was involved with a man whom I called the Boy Toy. I was not interested in his conversation, if you get my drift.

We were walking to his car and I asked for his car keys. He gave them to me and I tossed them on the ground in front of him and said "Pick 'em up", so I could get a good view of his ass. It is something HE might have done in his youth to a woman and laughed about with his buds. He was only slightly amused that he was the sex object.

Regretably, although he was fine with being a boy toy, he became interested in me for my conversation, but he bored me (when he was talking).

For all you women, have you turned the tables on a man?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: WinksWinks ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 09:25PM

Having been treated derogatorily in the past, I have no desire to make anyone else feel that way.

I have picked partners in spite of what they have to offer intellectually, but no I haven't stooped to the level of outright rubbing anyone's face in it.

It smells kind of mormony to give back the same insult as you got.
But then mos aren't known for being terribly christian. Turning the other cheek may be taught, but it's rarely practiced. So that's why it reeks of Mormon behavior to me.

Posted by: Socrates2 ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 09:30PM

he knew exactly what you were doing and thought it was funny so he played along. I probably would have picked up the keys and hammed it up a bit along the way just to be funny.

Posted by: Quoth the Raven "Nevermo" ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 10:10PM

Socrates2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he knew exactly what you were doing and thought it
> was funny so he played along. I probably would
> have picked up the keys and hammed it up a bit
> along the way just to be funny.

Yes, he was amused and flattered, in a way. However, for all of his bravado in how he had treated some of his old girlfriends, there was a part of him that was bothered by it since he had more interest in the relationship than I did. I worked with mostly guys and they treated me as one of the boys because I could take their teasing and dish it out, so I got to see them in their untamed state.

Men act and talk very differently when they are with their peers, was my take on it. I used to hang out with them when they played Risk (board game) and they spent their time insulting each other's wives and the other guy's ....manhood, I guess you could say. It was an educational experience.

Posted by: Gorspel Dacktrin ( )
Date: July 16, 2011 12:44AM

I have some friends I get together with regularly and we never diss wives or insult each other's manhood. (Someone could maybe say that means we don't have enough of it to insult--who knows?) Mostly we talk about trips we'd like to take, interests like photography and bicycling, economic trends, funny religions (like Mormonism) and so on. The "your momma" and "your wife" and "your stunted little priesthood" shtick may be funny for a few minutes on a sitcom or by a bunch of guys trying to imitate a sitcom. But it gets old fast.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting what you say. I've seen guys who don't seem to be able to have a conversation that doesn't solely consist of "yer momma, yer wife and yer little thang" insults. ;o)

Posted by: anon number 1 ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 10:14PM

I have a couple of boy toys - and I love it. I've had them as young as 27 and as old as 55. It's kind of nice to turn the tables. I have to admit though, I could not do the younger ones for long - they are so incredibly boring.

Posted by: bigred ( )
Date: July 15, 2011 10:18PM

OMG - my fam used to play Risk all the time, but there were so many fights and hurt feelings - like some of the players took it personal, that my Mom had to ban the game.....what memories!

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: July 16, 2011 12:55AM

I kinda didn't like it...

at First, that is

"Membership has its privileges"

Posted by: anon for this one ( )
Date: July 17, 2011 07:06PM

Another thing you might try...

Unzip him, and pull out his penis. Make sure it is hard.

You can hold his penis, and lead him around . It certainly turns the tables, and men find it very erotic.

Posted by: ! ( )
Date: July 17, 2011 08:30PM

Always have a safety word. At one of the, umm, "social clubs" I occasionally patronize, the accepted safety word is "red." But it could be anything mutually agreed on.

Also you want to set some agreed boundaries from the outset. Urination or not, etc.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.