Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: nonmo_1 ( )
Date: April 18, 2023 05:40PM

I am surprised there is not a running post about this here. The trial is bringing more of her, Chads's, and OTHERS' batsh1t crazy ideas, thoughts, and mindset.

I know that this is a lot of Monday Morning QB-ing...but with what was determined NOW re: Chad's 1st wife's death and w/the 'justified' shooting of Charles Vallow...just shows that in these suburban white communities, they don't want to investigate suspicious deaths against their own...and I am a suburban white person.

CoD by Natural Causes?? for a 49yr old healthy woman who 'had a cough the night before'...

No CPR attempted on Charles Vallow and waited 45 min to even call for help...and the shooting was justified??

'Random' shootings against these people or people related to them.

'Questionable' text messages from Lori and Chad?? (though found after the fact..)

IF real investigations were carried out at the time of their deaths, these kids still might be alive..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: April 18, 2023 08:35PM

True that.

My favorite part is her casting out demons. Apparently her friend thought it was harmless and went along with it.

Posted by: nonmo_1 ( )
Date: April 19, 2023 08:35AM

Her SiL (ALex's wife...) KNEW that her husband (Alex) was up to something. As did some other 'friends'..
All these healthy people dying around her, Chad...or being shot at w/attempts on their lives...and yet no investigations by ID. or AZ. authorities at the time

Posted by: Twinker ( )
Date: April 19, 2023 08:37AM

Wonder how long it's going to take to figure out that Alex was instructed by Chad through his "Patriarchal Blessing" that God needed him to do other important work and to dispatch himself. Yes, he was unhealthy, but his death was a very convenient two weeks later. If you listen to the blessing given to Alex, it sounds very much that he will enter the "Terrestrial" to continue his work.

Zulema sounds like a 7 year old who still believes in Santa Claus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuFHJnb99w

Posted by: wondering ( )
Date: April 19, 2023 09:10AM

All of the killings were done in heavy Mormon communities. Just like Jodi Arias, Susan Powell, Matthew Shepard, and Dylan Rounds. I find it interesting that no one speaks out about how little law enforcement acts when it is in a Mormon community especially if the persons involved are TBMs.

No one mentions how close to the Mormon doctrine these murders act or the victims are ignored.

Oh no, no one can draw notice that the church teachings are in any way responsible for morder and wack-a-doodle thoughts.

I do notice on East Idaho News the TBMs fill the chat saying it has nothing to do with tscc. If anyone replies the chat is stopped. Same as in the every day world.

It is amazing to me that a cult can have so much power and control over communities.

Another thing that speaks volumes about this. In Chads pre trial Melanie Gibbs testified bringing up specific scriptures of bom that justified the groups thinking. It wasn’t brought up in this trial. Conveniently omitted. Must not have moron scriptures linked to a cult within a cult.

Just my humble opinion. I just keep wondering.

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: April 19, 2023 11:46AM

Yep. They are far more worried about offending the LDS people than presenting any facts that come too close to LDS beliefs.

Posted by: Twinker ( )
Date: April 19, 2023 10:20AM

And why were Melanie Gibb and Zulema Pasternes granted immunity for their testimonies?

It's been reported that Zulema's attorney is in court in case she strays into perilous territory.

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: April 19, 2023 12:07PM

-No one mentions how close to the Mormon doctrine these murders act or the victims are ignored

Last night during my nightly phone dialogue, my mom brought up a case involving a young man who brutally murdered his girlfriend. The young man's family is LDS but the girlfriend and her family is not. I do not remember this occurring when I was in my former home ward so it probably occurred when I had my own home fire and the church leaders told me to count my blessings.

This LDS family is "heartbroken" that this wonderful family member is still locked up. My mom gave the true Mormon sentiment- I guess the parole board is listening more to the victim's family than any progress the young man has made. My mom went on- Sister _______ got up at last F/T meeting and asked that the ward pray for the cruel and capricious parole board to open their hearts and release this fine young man. Before sitting down Sister _________ cried that her son never had the opportunity to serve a mission.

Rest assure that the young man is exactly where he should be: continuing to serve a 30 to life sentence. The board denied parole.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: April 19, 2023 12:35PM

I get where the mormons are coming from...

It's not like he killed anyone important!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.