Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: February 14, 2024 11:27PM

I’ve been clinically depressed since October and on a leave of absence from work since mid December. Meds are kaput, and I’m not messing with ketamine, microdosing or some brain magnet thing despite assurances that these treatments administered in a clinical setting are probably/maybe safe. If my reality weren’t so jacked, tripping balls might sound attractive, but nah. Real life is overwhelming enough without an intentional systemic nudge into the unreal that you have to ride out, good or bad.

Two weeks ago I binge watched “Slow Horses” (highly recommend), and last week I read the novels. I’ve been trying to watch the Chinese TV version of “Three Body,” but it’s pretty bad. Bad acting. Bad translation. The books are fab, but also kinda creepy and depressing.

Save me? Tell me a story or point me in the direction of a distraction? Because right now distraction is what I need so I don’t sink.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2024 11:31PM by Beth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: February 14, 2024 11:48PM

Beth! I don't want you to sink!

When I feel down, I go for walks listening to podcasts. I listen to podcasts about things that completely take me somewhere else, like Chinese history or people reading fun stories (the podcast called Selected Shorts is a good one, and LaVar Burton Reads is another fun one). I escape with books which is my way of checking out.

Did your kids leave? I hope they found a good place to be if not with you. Can you hug ducks? I hug my pets like a weirdo.

I honestly think one huge reason depression is hitting so hard is because it's depressing to come to terms with what we are facing politically. I don't like not having rights or increasing corporate greed for starters. So, sister, stay away from the news for a while. Binge watch something silly.

Above all, let us know how you are doing friend.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 01:15AM

If you like things about China, have you watched Raise the Red Lanterns? I like it so much I bought it on disc. I THINK you can watch it for free on YT This is the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8kwb4qFrT4

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 01:27AM

Beth! I second the good ideas from others. Walking, running, reading, happy light. Books are high up on my list of best invention of all time. Not the downer ones though. Definitely best to leave them on the shelf when you'd rather feel cheery.

You may enjoy books about animals, such as All Creatures Great and Small, a series set in England, based on a vet's memoirs. He cared for farm animals and domestic pets. They've made a popular TV show from the books featuring three vets.

The vets' deep love for all animals is heartwarming. The English countryside is beautiful and peaceful. It's a quiet and gentle show. The books likewise.

The books and the show have given me much enjoyment and peace. The animals are absolute stars. The bonds formed between them and their humans are lovely to see or read about.

There is also a TV show about real life vets. I forget the name of it. Should be easy to find.

As always, it's good to see you around.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2024 01:37AM by Nightingale.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 05:20AM

I would recommend that TV series to just about anyone who needs a lift. I'm watching the most current season (3rd?) on PBS. I read his books in my younger days, and my students enjoyed the kids' versions of those books as well.

Date: February 15, 2024 12:59AM

#1 Do you have a Happy Light?????? This is a real issue for people that live in our area. Has this been talked about? It really helped my So Cal transplant neighbor who loves the sun. On the other hand I am a vampire. I don't like the sun much and tend to be nocturnal. Hubs says he would worry but I like my steak medium rare. There are different levels of them and I think insurance may pay.

I will mail ya some other stuff :)

Date: February 15, 2024 01:07AM

Hum, not sure what the correct addy is. And hey, you can learn Ukrainian with me :) Or another language. It's free! Duolingo.com

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 01:00AM

Run!

Run until it hurts, then get up the next day and do it again!

It’s okay if you start by just walking fast . . .

Posted by: lapsed2 ( )
Date: February 18, 2024 08:00AM

Yes. Doing some sort of cardio always helps me. If you live where it’s cold-become a mall walker. If you go before the stores open you’ll have plenty of company!

Date: February 15, 2024 01:14AM

1. Just got off the phone with a good friend, and I feel better, so yay for telephones and people who are like, CALL ME!

2. If I make it outside to do more than take care of my ducks, it’s a good day. My bed is my friend.

3. SAD lamps don’t work for me (had one prescribed by the VA), and apparently the new ones can trigger a manic episode in folks with Bipolar Disorder 2, which I have on top of PTSD. Yay! /s

I’ve been dealing with depression for over 40 years, and I’ve been trying all sorts of crazy meds since I was diagnosed 30 years ago. It’s tiresome.

BUT

I haven’t given up. My kid and her partner are still here, and my kid is Keeper of My Benzos in case I get any suicidal ideations I plan to put into action.

I want to live! I also don’t want to be sad. But I do want to live.

I’m always curious about tomorrow.

Love to you all. I’m about to read some Philip Kerr.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 01:19AM

Date: February 15, 2024 01:24AM

Hahahaha! Love them! Those look like Runner Ducks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Runner_duck

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 09:15AM

Beth,

Do you want to hear a short short story with bitter end?

Dog chased a cat up a tree. Bit her end!

Sorry. When I was a Boy Scout leader, the boys thought it was funny.

Wishing you and the ducks the best.

Posted by: noone ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 09:36AM

Hi, Beth. I have always enjoyed your contributions to this board. I am sorry to learn you are suffering.

As a retired psychiatric RN, I take depression and suicidal ideation very seriously. The hardest part is getting out of bed. My advice is to get some form of regular exercise every day. I like to walk, as it is gentle, needs no special supplies and most people are able to do it. If you don't feel able to go outdoors, walk around inside your home. Start with ten minutes of activity and work your way up. The endorphins from exercise with lift your mood.

Have you ever had a therapeutic massage? Not only does it relax muscles, but it gives a sense of peace and well-being. Sometimes people even fall into a deep sleep on the table while it is being performed. Some massage therapists will come to your home. Check online for one in your area. The county college where I live has a program to train future practitioners and they have a low-cost clinic where supervised students give members of the public massages to meet their required hours for licensing. Maybe you could see if that is an option for you.

As an introvert, I find it unbearable to be around other people or noise on a regular basis. I often read newspapers and magazines in addition to books. When something is of interest to me, I either cut out or photocopy the words or images and put them in a box. Every so often, I go through the box and separate out the clippings according to subject. I see where my subconscious mind has been leading me and make collages in a blank book. From time to time I re-read the journals I have made and I feel uplifted, as if I had visited an old friend. I find it more therapeutic than psychotherapy. Perhaps you could give it a try.

I hope that you are able to lick your mood disorder and become more hopeful about the present and future. Please do report back on your progress.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 11:03AM

I can't top noone's advice. Maybe get more ducks. Or a dog. That'll get you out of bed.

As for a story, here's a very simple one, and when I read the full set of lyrics, I really had to cringe at how accurate it was. Stone and Parker really did their homework. And it is completely on-topic for RFM. Sense the relief of you never having had to sell your soul enough to do this. Every day. For two years. But the song does have a certain charming innocence of youth. That's something. It does make me smile, in spite of the misery of the actual experience.

Ducks waddling around the back yard would make me smile too. If I had a backyard.

Hello!
My name is Elder Price
And I would like to share with you
The most amazing book
Hello!
My name is Elder Grant
It's a book about America
A long, long time ago
It has
So many awesome parts
You simply won't believe how much
This book can change your life
Hello!
My name is Elder Green
I would like to share with you
This book of Jesus Christ
Hello!
My name is Elder Young
(Hello!)
Did you know that Jesus lived
Here in the USA?
You can
Read all about it now
(Hello!)
In this nifty book, it's free!
No, you don't have to pay
(Hello!)
Hello!
My name is Elder Smith
And can I leave this book with you
For you to just peruse? (Hello!)
(Hello! Hello!)
I'll just leave it here
It has a lot of information you can really use
Hello!
(Hi!)
My name is— (Jesus Christ!)
You have a lovely home!
(Hello!)
It's an amazing book!
Hola!
(Ni Hao!)
Me llamo Elder White!
(Are these your kids?)
This book gives you the secret
To eternal life! (Sound good?)
Eternal life!
(With Jesus Christ)
Is super fun!
(Hello! Ding dong!)
And if you let us in we'll show you
How it can be done
No thanks? (You sure?)
Oh, well! (That's fine)
Goodbye!
(Have fun in hell)
Hey now!
(This book will change your—)
This book will change your life!
Hello, would you like to change religions?
I have a free book written by Jesus!
No! No, Elder Cunningham
That's not how we do it!
You're making things up again!
Just stick to the approved dialogue
Elders, show him!
Hello!
(My name is) Elder Cunningham!
And we would like to share with you
This book of Jesus Christ!
(Hello! Hello!)
(Ding dong! Heigh-ho!)
Just take this book! (It's free!)
For you! (For me!)
(You see?)
(This book will change—)
So you won't burn in—
Hell—o!
You're gonna die someday
But if you read this book you'll see
That there's another way
Spend eternity
With friends and family
We can fully guarantee you that
(Hello!)
(Hello!)
The book of
Mormon!
(Mormon!)
Hello!

Posted by: Tahoe Girl ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 01:40PM

From Book of Mormon, the Musical. Great show! Those song are on YouTube.

Beth, all of the songs from that musical give you a peek into Mormonism. Along with some disrespect. I highly recommend the whole soundtrack.

If there was a little sun here in the PNW I’d send some your way. As it’s just cloudy and rainy, I’ll send you my love.

Oh, and I don’t have any stories to tell.

TG

Posted by: sunbeep ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 12:29PM

Hello Beth,

I will tell you a mostly true story about Brother Gibson that might help you.

Brother Gibson was a small dairy farmer who lived down on Broder Slew, He had seven cows, some chickens, and I think a horse.

Brother Gibson delighted in telling us about how his eleven cows were the most righteous cows in the entire Stake.

Brother Gibson milked these twelve cows every morning and every night. He was also the Sunday School teacher for the kids my age.

Brother Gibson liked to talk and told us that every week, as he prepared his Sunday School lessons, he would talk to his thirteen cows and teach them what he was going to teach us.

He said that his cows listened intently to every word he said. He was sure that his fourteen cows had stronger testimonies because of his barn speeches.

Brother Gibson promised us that if we would listen and hear his words, that we too could be as spiritually lifted, maybe even more so, than his seventeen cows were.

I took his advice to heart and tried very hard to listen.

I don’t know where Brother Gibson is now or what happened to his eighteen cows. Maybe they went on missions, who knows?

But I do remember him telling us about his cows. He also had a daughter my age who was cute.

The End.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2024 12:45PM by sunbeep.

Posted by: kentish ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 12:31PM

Beth, I have no qualifications to address depression but I hope you can take comfort from the fact that there are people here who care enough to reach out in support. That is a pretty valuable commodity to have I think.

Glad you liked Slow Horses. Gary Oldman's character is deliciously sleazy and I am looking forward to season four. My go to viewing in times of home sickness lows (more often now as I get older) is a uniquely British program called the Repair Shop. I saw it while in England this past summer and now watch it often on You Tube. It is amazing what they do with the junky items that are brought in for repair. I enjoy vicariously the incredible satisfaction the artisans get from their work, and the iddylic surroundings of the thatched roofed shop itself (in Sussex where I was born) project an amazing gentleness. The world could certainly use more gentleness.

I wish you well Beth.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: February 18, 2024 11:58PM

kentish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Beth, I have no qualifications to address
> depression but I hope you can take comfort from
> the fact that there are people here who care
> enough to reach out in support. That is a pretty
> valuable commodity to have I think.

Yes, this. I feel very inadequate to the task of knowing how to help. All I can do is say I know that you are of great value to this forum and to the people who read your posts. You matter to us. *HUGS*

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 12:55PM

I highly recommend the book, "HAROLD" by Steven Wright who is a brilliant comedian. No real way to describe the novel. Very, very, odd and very funny. Lots of pages had to be read over because they were so bitingly intriguing--to me. Would be distracting if it hits you the same. If you look for some old Steven Wright clips on Youtube like from Johnny Carson you will get an idea--so dry, so droll and makes you thinking, "Wait. What?". His writing is the same. I swear the book is based on EOD as a child.

At work I do crossword puzzles to quiet my mind when things get ridiculously hectic. They force you to concentrate on only that. I do the Collector's Crosswords. They are both hard and easy at the same time so they can be a distraction without being annoying which I find the NYT SundayTimes crosswords to be--annoying. I feel better connected after. My stomach butterfly net gets a rest.

Date: February 15, 2024 12:57PM

:D

Checking in to thank you for the love, advice, kindness, stories and encouragement.

You make me smile.

Doing about the same, temporarily better, and still among the loving. (I meant to write “living,” but both apply.) I love you.

I live in the PNW and we got some superwet snow overnight that knocked some big branches off a cedar, but everyone and everything are safe. The ducks love their new hiding places.

I have a dog, Joy, and a cat, Ventress. Joy supervised my brief tree inspection (don’t want soggy, ferny, mossy maple branches clocking me). Later we’ll start shoveling the sidewalk and toss down some ice melt that’s safe for the wild things and the fishes and wiggly things in the river. Maybe now that my kid and her partner are here I’ll finally unbox the chainsaw on a pole and hit some of those limbs in the spring.

A massage sounds fantastic! I do fall asleep. It’s a bit embarrassing. What’s more embarrassing is explaining that really, honestly, that deep tissue stuff is not my bag and I will whine. :)

I bought a blueberry bush from a local nursery in honor of Saucie. It’s ready to be picked up, so we’ll probably wait until the roads are clear before heading to Onalaska. Maybe this weekend.

So, that’s it for now. I think I see a sliver of sun. I’m going to go outside and investigate.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: February 15, 2024 01:01PM

> I bought a blueberry bush from a local nursery in
> honor of Saucie.

What a beautiful gesture that is. . .

Date: February 15, 2024 01:09PM

goddammit, who's dicing the onions?

Posted by: Itwintical Dent ( )
Date: February 18, 2024 10:42AM

Bethie,

Get some methyl B-12 (Costco) and nutritional yeast. Those will drag you out of the dregs.

Date: February 18, 2024 12:25PM

Got some B-12, magnesium citrate, and a multivitamin. Too soon to tell if they’ve helped. I would *kill* to be able to find some nutritional yeast within an hour of this place. :(

Date: February 18, 2024 11:48AM

I’m doing betterish. Yesterday I managed to get my beater car road worthy and I picked up Saucie’s blueberry bush. It’s very nice. The drive to the nursery is beautiful. I went at night once (they have a honor after-hours pickup area), and I saw the Milky Way for the first time in my life. What an awesome, in the true sense of the word, thing. Lucky I didn’t drive into a ditch that night.

The weather is kind of sucktacular at the moment, but I should be able to get it planted by tomorrow. I also bought some Pacific Mist Kinnikinnick ground cover for areas the ducks have turned into mud. I need to amend the soil and get some water barriers going today, and everything should be fine even if we have a hard freeze.

You have no idea how much you folks have helped me. I am in awe, in the true sense of the word.

Date: February 18, 2024 12:16PM

That's great! I hope the funk fades and you are back to your sassy self soon.

I LOVE wandering around the nursery trying to decide what special plant might survive my gardening ignorance.

I hope the blueberry bush will be as fun as Saucie. What a cool thing to do in her memory.

Date: February 18, 2024 12:29PM

I am super stoked. The issue is duck proofing new plantings until they’re established. The ducks get free rein later. They're good fertilizers and pest control. Imagine a life without slugs.

Date: February 18, 2024 12:48PM

> Imagine a life without slugs.

Gladys can only dream...

Date: February 18, 2024 04:51PM

Some of my best friends are slugs.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: February 18, 2024 10:15PM

My Anxiety and Mitch Hedberg

The narrow hall was like a concrete coffin, packed with bodies all around me. My brother,Jeff, and his wife,Robyn, were with me, but so was everyone else. It was like all of northern California was in there, waiting for access to the club. I felt I could stand in the middle of the hall, had there been room, and reach out and touch both walls at once . Mitch Hedburg was headlining and nowhere in my thoughts anymore. I had to get out of that hall. I had a strong urge to ask Jeff for his car keys, so I could go hide and shudder in his vehicle for two hours in a parking lot at Howe About Arden, a commercial enclave in north Sacramento. I was sweating and had to watch my breathing. The fear of passing out in public is like a bear approaching.

I don’t know how long we waited there. I had my own secret war to fight. The club was called The Punchline, and I was standing in line punching myself. The imposter syndrome welled up in me. I wasn’t a regular fan, I was some kind of a pretender with bad nerves. The line would never move, and I would inevitably collapse and humiliate myself in public. My odds of seeing the inside of the club seemed remote. I would be dragged or carried out limp like a stereotypical fainting lady from a women’s lounge. An object of pity and derision is what I would be seen for. Found out as the drama queen of self-pity. Might as well just go out to Jeff’s car and throw myself into the backseat.

Of course I chastised myself for wanting to miss an important event. I’d been watching Mitch Hedberg on the Comedy Central Channel on television. We’d come all this way to see him. I knew Jeff and Robyn would be disappointed were I to bail out. And I knew I’d never forgive myself. I was on medication for anxiety and depression, but it didn’t always work. The stress of confronting a crowd was enough to exceed the limits of the little pill I’d ingested. This is how these panic attacks played out. Intense feelings of avoidance were interpolated with a sense of shame. The crowd was clamoring all around me, and I couldn’t understand what people were saying. My forehead was damp, and I kept pressing the palm of my hand at it.

Did the crowd shuffle forward a bit? I’m sure it did. Good, a distraction, we were in motion. In minutes we were at the door, which resembled the entrance to a saloon. Inside, I could see that there was a stage with a painting of Sacramento for a backdrop, and a microphone on a stand. The bar was crowded with drinkers. It was bright with all the lights up, and an usher found us seats at a table with three chairs. It was right up against the proscenium, and I balked. “I can’t handle getting spoofed by a comedian right now,” I told the usher. “Don’t worry,” he said, “these two don’t do that stuff.” Relieved, I sat down with Jeff and Robyn. I asked the guy to get me a beer. Jeff and Robyn ordered drinks as well. Our table was tiny, cafe style. I felt better when I took off my coat and draped it over my chairback. It was almost as if I had left my panic in the claustrophobic hall outside. Our drinks came around. I had a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale–nice and cold.

The house lights went down and a spot lit up the microphone stand. Maria Bamford, the opener, stepped onto the stage. Mostly I remember that she had a high voice, but she could modulate it. Her low voice was hysterical. She did a nice set and received warm applause for it. I was on my second beer, and my anxiety began to retreat. The prospect of having a good evening was getting pretty favorable.

Mitch came onstage to a vigorous applause and much cheering. I had seen him many times on television, and here he was, bigger than life. As I mentioned earlier, I was sitting right against the stage, nursing a craft ale. Hedberg’s jokes were one liners with an odd spin. For instance, he said, “I used to use drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.” It was great stuff, and I laughed and forgot all my personal troubles, which is the point, right? A little over halfway through his set, Mitch looked over at me, and he looked me right in the eye. He approached me, and my nerves went code red. He reached out to me with his glass of vodka. Confused, I thought he was trying to hand it to me. He recoiled, and I realized he was attempting to toast me. I recovered, leaned forward, and we clinked glasses. My brother later said he couldn’t tell which of us was more nervous, me or Mitch.

I felt good after the toast and finished my beer. Mitch finished his act, and everyone began to file out of the club. The hallway out front seemed larger than before. Cheery people were moving through to get to the parking lot. I had enough room to see if I could touch both walls at once, and I couldn’t. The hall was much wider than it had looked before. The loose crowd was harmless, and all was well with the world. Anxiety is a hard cross to bear. Mitch Hedberg died a few months later from a drug overdose.

Posted by: Son of Paleface ( )
Date: February 19, 2024 12:52AM

Try reading the "Women's Murder Club" series by James Patterson, the first book is great, also sorry about my screen name, it's from an old Bob Hope movie. here is a story, how did I become a good reader, well in LA when I was going to Junior High many many years ago it oddly seemed like multiple people (fellow classmates) wanted to beat me up, so I would hang out in the school library and read a lot, it was a great sanctuary and a great memory

Posted by: notloggedintoday ( )
Date: February 19, 2024 05:20AM

My biggest piece of advice would be to get out into nature if you can. Exercise and fresh air help produce endorphins, while television doesn't, because it's more passive. I take a notepad out with me. Sometimes I'll draw things or note them down if I find them interesting/entertaining.

Posted by: Twinker ( )
Date: February 19, 2024 11:06AM

Does it help to know how others have dealt?

Andrew Soloman's book "The Noonday Demon" is illuminating, comforting, poetic.

It's like someone saying, "This is where we are, this is what it is," while lovingly holding your hand.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: February 19, 2024 10:44PM

I'm sorry you are going through such a rough time. Have you tried therapy? I hate to ask but therapy saved me. I've only been going to therapy for 26 years or so. I've had times I didn't go for a while. My therapist is an exmo and I've been only going to him. He says if my family would go to therapy, I wouldn't need to.

I've had a rough almost 2 years and I'm just trying to keep moving. It isn't as bad as when the "husband" left me to raise the kids and pay all the bills and everything for the kids. That was a hell I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Anyway, I had my 2 dogs die and it was rough--four months apart. I adopted a bigger dog and his name is Naughtydog. I've never had such a naughty dog. He was just whining at me to open the sliding glass doors. He's back. He wants back in. OH my! He has improved since I got him 5 months ago.

So one of my "husband's" old boyfriends (I'm really good friends with two of them) called yesterday and asked if I wanted a one year old cocker spaniel. Oh gee. He looks just like my first dog that I got when my kids were 5. He was killed at 5 years of age. It nearly killed me. And my "husband" and son said I can't get him. So today I decided I can get him and they'll just have to deal with it. I've never asked the "husband" if I can get a dog and then he falls in love with them, etc., etc., etc. Too bad for them. I'll probably have to work on getting them to adjust to each other--the 2 dogs. But dogs are what help me get through the worst things in my life. I need them.

I wish I had a happy or fun story to tell you other than my daughter's shiatsu is such a character. She'll be back through here in a few weeks on her way to Alaska for the season--so I'll get to babysit him.

This Naughtydog and that is what my BIL named him is so naughty. It isn't always funny, but sometimes it is. He can get out of any harness I've purchased so I can't take him for walks. He likes to "herd" me as he is a heeler. He does it to the others in the house, too. He won't eat dog food. He is good at night. That's it. Do you need another dog? ha ha ha

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2024 02:20AM by Maude.

Date: February 20, 2024 03:00AM

>> And my "husband" and son said I can't get him.

It sounds like your "husband" and son are trying to "herd" you as well. Good luck with that! :p

I'm glad that you have some little critters to love, cl2. Lots of people in my condo building have dogs, but I just don't think it's a great idea for me. I am just about ready to get another cat, though. A photo of my last, sweet little guy popped up on my FB feed. He was lying on my rumpled bed sheets looking very pleased with himself. I think it's time for me to get a little critter to love, myself.

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: February 20, 2024 03:30AM

Go find a favorite spot and spend some time each day just focusing on the most positive thoughts you can and do that for two weeks. You might be amazed how just doing that will help.

You might also want to get a medical checkup and some blood work done. Depression can be a symptom of a medical issue.

Eat healthy, get a good night’s sleep, get some exercise and focus on the positive. All these things make a huge difference.

Posted by: unconventional ( )
Date: February 20, 2024 10:34AM

I find that volunteering, walking, and chatting with close friends makes all the difference in the world.

Date: February 20, 2024 05:26PM

Yesterday my therapist told me that she’s really glad I’m quitting my job. I quit my job after our session, and these past two days have been marvelous. A lot of time and thought and discussion went into making this decision as well as number crunching and belt tightening. It will we hard, but we’ll be okay.

So, yay! Been out of bed the past two days doing mundane stuff that I have been avoiding and just on my feet moving about and getting ish done. I like getting ish done.

Date: February 20, 2024 05:46PM

Congratulations, Beth.

Date: February 20, 2024 06:00PM

Ditto!

Date: February 20, 2024 06:00PM

Sounds good, Beth!

Date: February 20, 2024 06:23PM

Working for a living is totally a bummer!

At least, from what I can remember...

Posted by: noone ( )
Date: February 20, 2024 06:52PM

Isn't it amazing what quitting the wrong job can do for one's mental health? Congratulations, Beth. I hope your mood continues to improve!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.