Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 08:33AM

...a sexual pleasure organ separate from her reproductive organs?

A woman can rub one out, using her handy external fun botton, without spewing eggs all over the place when she reaches orgasm. In men, orgasm and spewing are inconveniently linked.

So, if God meant for sex to be only for reproduction, why did he decouple The Big O and reproduction in women?

But, on the other hand, women can become impregnated without having an orgasm. Does that mean God wants women breeding whether they enjoy it or not? If so, then why bother giving them the ability to have orgasms?

And if He's going to give women the ability to orgasm during reproduction, then why not make it as easy to attain during copulation as it is for men? Why not turn off women's brains during sex like He did with us men?

Where's the intelligent design in all this? ;^)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 08:46AM

You should read the book, "The Clitoral Truth." It covers this subject extensively.

Posted by: Tabula Rasa ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 08:48AM

Apparently you haven't been with a squirter! THAT, my friend, is intelligent design. :)

Ron

Posted by: apatheist ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 09:48AM

Yeah, thanks Ron. I almost spewed coffee all over my screen. And I think you probably just gave this thread Susan's kiss of death.

Meh.. I think it was worth it tho. ;-)

Posted by: bignevermo ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 10:04AM

was in Texas!! just sayin!! i was young and thought it was something else!! hey i was young i said!! :)

Posted by: FreeRose ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 08:49AM

Posted by: cl2 (not logged in) ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 10:02AM

Women don't have a little factory according to him. WE ARE the factory!

My theory with mormons is--having been through what I went through--the reason they think gay men can marry women is because all the GAs have suppressed their sexual desire. Sex is ONLY FOR reproduction.

Again--it reminds of "In Sacred Loneliness"--Mormonism, polygamy, is all about LACK OF INTIMACY. When you make sex just about reproduction, then it never includes intimacy. It works really well for SOME men--never have to bond intimately with someone.

Posted by: cl2 (not logged in) ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 10:04AM

I have many "beefs" with God, if there is one--not just this one. How about morning sickness? Pregnancy and what it does to a woman's body. Why don't teeth replace themselves more often? The list goes on and on.

Posted by: kolobian ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 11:14AM

Posted by: PapaKen ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 01:05PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 01:06PM by PapaKen.

Posted by: apatheist ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 10:03AM

I've often had the same questions in my mind as well. I have an almost psychological aversion to bodily fluids so it's always been one of the less desirable effects of the "O" for me, and a topic of minor jealousy regarding my wife.

Perhaps that's partly why I've stuck to mainly hetero encounters, since gay ones can sometimes be more.. messy.

These kinds of topics are almost obligatorily ended with ;-)

Posted by: nebularry ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 11:23AM

If you go to Discovery.com and look for the show "Curiosity" then find "Why Sex is Fun" you'll get all your questions answered. In fact, you can see a few somewhat graphic videos if you want. You can watch them and, perhaps, download them.

My favorite part was the woman who gave herself an orgasm just by thinking about it. No touching - just thinking - and no man required, either.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 11:37AM

When you're a Mormon, that little talent comes in handy.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 12:31PM

I know the science, (I saw Curiosity last night, too) but I was pointing out the silliness of the religious side of the story.

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 01:58PM

Nebu...I saw that. Very interesting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 01:58PM by get her done.

Posted by: SD ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 11:44AM

the Bermuda Triangle of sex organs. Men go there to lose their souls yet always seem to enjoy the trip. :)

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 12:06PM

a sex organ and a brain, but the ability to operate only one at a time? ;o)

Date: August 22, 2011 12:55PM

Um... well, wait just another couple minutes. About 5 minutes. And then I'll give you an answer.

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 02:00PM

Wine country....To do a good job we need a brain or a sex organ...we can't operate using both at the same time....need the extra energy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 02:00PM by get her done.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 12:10PM

Date: August 22, 2011 12:54PM

Stray,

No wonder I'm gay!

Seriously, I have always had trouble understanding the female body, and why it was designed like it is.

When I was a teenager, a friend and I were discussing the mysteries of the female monthly cycle. I was still in the closet at the time.

I rhetorically asked him why God would give women an egg (or two) every month, when they could only have a child about once a year. That made no sense to me at the time.

Don't get me wrong - I've taken part in procreation (2 kids), and I'm glad it worked.

But it's still a fairly complex mystery to me.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: August 22, 2011 01:07PM

write (one of) the Q guys with this Question!!!!

certainly.... No Bp or SP is qualified to answer it!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.