Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: petergunz ( )
Date: September 08, 2011 01:29PM

They couldn't have made this easier for me. It seems that someone had my records transferred to the student ward where I live. A friend of mine that is teetering on going inactive informed me about this yesterday. My response: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They did the work for me!

I think it was my roommate as the ward knows where I live, but has not sent hometeachers yet. They've known since March. At any rate this would allow me to send a resignation letter here instead of back to Southern California where the bishop may try to inform my close friends and family about my decision.

Now for my question:
If I write the letter, do you guys think that the bishop here will call back to the previous ward in an attempt to get me to stop the decision of having my name removed?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Good Luck ( )
Date: September 08, 2011 01:48PM

if the BP is a a?? yes and just a FYI some BP have called parents and told they about letters of resignation.

Posted by: petergunz ( )
Date: September 08, 2011 01:50PM

Fine by me, my parents are dead. If he can get them on the line, I'll stay in the church!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.