Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: September 29, 2011 11:15AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anon for this comment ( )
Date: September 29, 2011 11:29AM

i got queasy just reading the review. Does sound like he at least mentions both polygamist wive though:)

Posted by: Stunted ( )
Date: September 29, 2011 11:46AM

You can always tell when conference is nigh because KSL starts plugging all the latest GA books and the food storage adds go into overdrive.

How much money is this fucker going to make from this book? Will it be substantially different from any of the other 247 books published by the other fucktards in recent years? Will there be anything in this book but Pray, Pay and Obey? Will this book advance civilization in any way shape or form? I doubt it. 500K copies will probably be sold this weekend. Maybe 17 will actually be read. The rest are for display purposes only. The thing I hate most about Mormonism is that in general terms appearance always trumps substance.

I hate the fucking cult and I hate Oaks in particular.

Posted by: Crathes ( )
Date: September 29, 2011 01:59PM

He has a whole chapter on "shaking hands at SC?" WTF???

He has a whole chapter on "Caution in Sharing Spiritual Experiences"?? Oaks, thought that was your job, buster. Oh, sorry, your job is to testify regarding the "name" of JC. How tough is that? The Big JC's name is JC. Wow!!! Can you tie your shoes all on your own now? What a big boy we are becoming...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.