Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Done! ( )
Date: October 30, 2011 08:04PM

so my FIL asked me at the JR High Girl's volleyball game if I wanted a new hand crank wheat grinder. Apparently, if you purchase more than six at a time you get them for $49.99 rather than the outrageous cost of $69.99.

I told him that I already have an electric grinder that is amazing. He asked, "What if there is no electricity?"

I said, "Then we are all in big trouble."

I am pretty lame but I just don't want to participate in his food storage plan. He is 75 years old and has enough food to provide for a small army.

One time, my MIL was grilling steaks and burned them a little (she had a stroke recently). He would not eat them because the blackened meat could give him cancer. I asked him why cancer from meat carcinogens was such a concern for someone who is 75 years old? I felt a little bad but it just gushed out. I don't even know why I said it? But I did. What ever? Makes sense though. It is doubtful that someone that is 75 years old will suffer because of the power going out. I doubt that cancer is his biggest concern either. What a freak!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Done! ( )
Date: October 30, 2011 08:21PM

I forgot the part about him weighing in at 350lbs. I might take him seriously if he were a bit more healthy.

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: October 30, 2011 10:31PM

LMAO

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.