Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Regulargal ( )
Date: January 13, 2012 10:07AM

Woke up this morning to find he has been waxing poetic again. An interesting note however, is that I've noticed his comments and "likes" have been steadily declining. Could it be that even his TBM friends are getting tired of this?

Or, as you will see, he is talking about the girl he was seeing and expressing his feelings that he still has for her. I think the other TBM single girls are no longer jockeying for position and favor. Sad...

"Because even if she doesn't feel the same... I still love her with all my heart."

"If I were to endlessly share my testimony of God, His son Jesus Christ, and of the truthfulness and fullness of His church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I still feel as though I would be an unprofitable servant. I fall short so often. I am a rude, unkind, and selfish person. For my imperfections and short-comings I do apologize. I attempt to better myself, and yet I stumble, but still I will unceasingly do my best to attain the perfection I was commanded to strive for. If I have been a stumbling block to anyone else in their eternal progression I beg your forgiveness and I pray that you will set your feet back upon the path of true happiness. The gift, blessing, and glory of exaltation and eternal life is yours, if you choose it. Let not the sorrows of this world bring you down into depression or cause you to shy from the light of truth and righteousness. For all in life must go through such sad and troubling things, it is the divine will of the Father; that we might find ourselves worthy to stand with those that have given all, even unto death. Also, know that such uncomfortable moments of mortality are made easy through the comfort of Christ and those in whom He has entrusted to lift you up. Be happy. God loves you, my brothers and sisters, and so do I."

"Had an amazing day with Julie *****. Thanks for the amazing lesson and discussion Sister ****** and Sister *******! I am excited to be there for Julie's second lesson. :)"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: angelina5 ( )
Date: January 13, 2012 10:09AM

Are you serious?? Someone actually wrote that???

Date: January 13, 2012 10:14AM

@angelina5,

I don't know if you've been following my threads of posts from him, but "YES", he has been spouting this stuff out for the past month or month.

Search my past posts if you'd like the complete collection. lol

Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: January 13, 2012 10:10AM

This guy is sounding more and more like a nutcase!

Posted by: jon1 ( )
Date: January 13, 2012 10:38AM

You know when this guy goes to the pulpit for F & T meeting, everyone can't wait to see what type of crazy he has to share this month...

Posted by: nwmcare ( )
Date: January 13, 2012 10:40AM

This is why other denominations insist that their pastors go to school before preaching and teaching.

Not that this idiot is a pastor, but he'd really benefit from some serious teaching . . . Christian or secular . . . or maybe psychiatric???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2012 10:42AM by nwmcare.

Posted by: ginger ( )
Date: January 13, 2012 10:48AM

What a smoke blower!

Posted by: jazzskeeter ( )
Date: January 13, 2012 10:50AM

Run, Julie, run!

Date: January 13, 2012 12:04PM

The post about "Even if she doesn't love me the same....I still love her with all my heart" was accompanied with a picture of just their hands holding each other with matching braclets.

Special.....

Posted by: dthenonreligious ( )
Date: January 13, 2012 12:14PM

" Put the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again." That is what I hear.

Has he made his "Lady suit" yet?

Posted by: angelina5 ( )
Date: January 13, 2012 01:05PM

Oh my gosh I need a friend like this on Facebook. Never a dull day!!!!!!

Posted by: Anony ( )
Date: January 13, 2012 01:18PM

This guy is pulling out all the stops... it's going to be a train wreck!!!!!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.