Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Laura ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:18PM

One Cardigan Welsh Corgi and 2 Domestic Long Hair cats! I have plenty of hair to vaccuum and we SO enjoy them!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Chromesthesia ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:21PM

Oooo I love corgis and cats

I have 2 wolf spiders, a crayfish and 2 hermit crabs.

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:32PM

Wolf spiders??? ARE you kidding me.

Date: January 14, 2012 12:42PM

They are so cute. They have adorable eye patterns.

Date: January 15, 2012 03:27PM

Greyfort, that is so cute. The kitty definitely wanted more. And your mix breed dog is one I had not seen before. CUTIE!

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 03:36PM

honestone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Greyfort, that is so cute. The kitty definitely
> wanted more. And your mix breed dog is one I had
> not seen before. CUTIE!

They actually call his breed a Schnese. LOL

Posted by: bishop Rick ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 01:28PM

They're very fun and lovable pets.

Date: January 14, 2012 03:00PM

They really are. They are very easy to take care of too and fascinating to watch.

Posted by: ginger ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 05:43PM

Date: January 14, 2012 06:46PM

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3379/4622896362_50c1b7ff53_z.jpg

Look at this sweet, cute little multieyed face! Though, look up the happy face spider. Most adorable spider ever. Super tiny with a happy face on its butt.

I also had a rabbit, but I lost him on Halloween of 2008. He was such a sweetie.

Posted by: drjekyll ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 09:58PM

If you are in the dark and afraid of spiders, DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK! :O

Date: January 14, 2012 10:49PM

I so agree. That is not cute.

Date: January 14, 2012 11:01PM

Aww. I think it has such sweet, cute adorable eyes.

Posted by: dthenonreligious ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 04:53PM

Everybody has different likes. I gotta say that spiders are nightmare fuel. Ther are not cute.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 02:01PM

That's one cute dog breed. I love the way they always smile at me.

Date: January 14, 2012 12:24PM

These two little characters. My 9 month old kitten, Kiska, and our Schnauzer/Havanese mix, Monty. They're best pals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NcXGkfsmTw

Posted by: Queen of Denial ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:45PM

Posted by: Regulargal ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 06:02PM

Cutest video ever!

Posted by: ginger ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:31PM

We have a Flame Point Siamese cat, so he has orange coloring. He is such a cool looking cat. I want another one just like him.

A spoiled male yorkie. Good dog and he is about 7 yrs. old. His name is Zeus.

Posted by: AnonyMs ( )

Edited to add pet's names and details.

Kitty's name is Trouble (she's actually not much trouble)

Chinchilla is Chewy. He sleeps all day and plays at night.
We found out the hard way that chinchilla's can have seizures. We thought he was dying twice. But he just needed calcium (cuttlebone).

Tortoise is Speedy. Orginally he was Shelly because we didn't know he is a he. He'll live to be 150 maybe. He hibernates all Winter.

My pets have come my way needing a new home.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2012 10:46PM by AnonyMs.

Date: January 14, 2012 12:49PM

Chinchilla's are awesome. A friend, is terrified of them. She calls them, "Rat Bunnies". Seriously, she is scared of them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2012 12:49PM by dthenonreligious.

Date: January 14, 2012 01:16PM

Awww i want a Chinchilla. They are so cute. I would not mind having a tortoise and maybe cats with much allergy medicine.

Posted by: AlmostFell ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 03:36PM

Rat bunnies--lol. I always thought they looked like gerbils on steroids.

Posted by: blackholesun ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:34PM

An english bulldog of course. We share the same stubborn and lazy disposition.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:35PM

Don't have one yet, but my ex-wife is planning on adopting a dog for our child, so I will probably have one thrust upon me in short order.

Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:41PM

It's not MY home. It belongs to THEM. I am simply their person, and if I'm nice, they'll let me drive them to the desert to hang out. They're all rescues.

A blue heeler
A blue heeler cocker mix
A blue heeler aussie mix
A red heeler
A half-grown long-haired gray tabby cat

And whoever else happens to wander into the yard that day...

Date: January 14, 2012 12:45PM

No pets at this time. However I have friends with hilarious animals.

A lady friend has this super tiny Yorkie/Maltese mix. It is the most friendly dog on the planet. He will wait for you to pick him up and open the door so he can run in the piles of leaves. He also chases squirrels, which are much bigger than him. She also has a fat cat that rolls in leaves and sleeps on your face.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2012 12:46PM by dthenonreligious.

Posted by: janebond462 ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:46PM

5 turtles- a Florida softshell, a painter and 3 red-eared sliders (incl our old gal Myrtle who's approx 50)
4 cats
3 dogs- basset hound, Gordon setter & a beagle/sheltie mix
2 goldfish
**we're working on the Partridge in a Pear Tree. :-)

Posted by: SusieQ#1 ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:54PM

Besides, hubby...? :-) A starving kitten adopted us - most likely a feral -- and I spent several months domesticating her. She's calico colored, and is very sweet and good with me. Not friendly with anyone else though. I've taught her where to sleep and with a little water bottle, stopped her bad habits -- as her secondary name is: DAMN CAT! STOP THAT~! :-) Now I need to find her a new home as we are a bit allergic...

On the whole we have decided not to have animals anymore.

Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 12:58PM

Two beagles adopted from two different rescues.

Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 01:04PM

love beagles!

Posted by: nonmoparents ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 04:32PM

Love Beagles! We have a Beagle named Kopper and his "Buddy" we adopted at the pound - a lab/border collie mix.

Posted by: Timothy ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 01:06PM

African Grey Parrots to be precise:

http://youtu.be/6BF51kV4p3Q

Party on, pidgeons!

Timothy

Posted by: sandie ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 01:08PM

4 legged and two legged creatures.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2012 09:29PM by sandie.

Posted by: angsty ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 01:09PM

She used to be a handful-- lord, we had to walk her twice a day to keep her from wrecking the house with her uncontrollable energy.

Lately she has mellowed out and life has gotten alarmingly easy-- I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. I absolutely adore her.

Posted by: introvertedme ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 01:46PM

We actually share our yard with our pets - we don't do the "inside pets" thing. Sometimes I think we should, but so far we're sticking to the plan. We have a huge Golden Retriever and an even bigger Malamute (the retriever is scary smart and the malamute is dumber than dirt), and four male cats, two who are lovable and socialized and two who want to be snuggled but are still a bit afraid of us). Our yard is a pet paradise, so they're livin' large. :)

Posted by: kristine ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 01:58PM

Two tom cats, Jake and Ralph, brothers from other mothers. Jake is easy going and laid back, Ralph is hyper and demanding. They get along really well, Jake has a lot of patience.

Date: January 14, 2012 02:04PM

One old (16), one young (7 months). We lost our 19 year-old red tabby earlier this year.

I love cats. I'd also love to have a corgi or dachshund, but it's too much to think about now.

I'd love to keep chickens, too, but it's not very appropriate for where I live. Most of all I want to raise Alpine goats. Is that really weird? What's wrong with me? I love Alpine goats!

Date: January 14, 2012 02:12PM

The little ones are the best.

Date: January 14, 2012 02:56PM

They have beautiful coats and are exceedingly cute. But they were always slaughtering them publicly, and that was difficult for me.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 02:30PM

Long haired white Persian, Cockatiel and an African Grey, who is on my right shoulder as I type this.

Posted by: jaredsotherbrother ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 02:33PM

I used to have a crazy tortoise shell cat I named Jesus. It was fairly early in my apostacy and I thought I was being ironic and irreverant. However, the more I got to know her, the more I realized the aptness of the name. She had a habit of sneaking up and attacking me at the just the right moment to make me jump and scream, JESUS! Not to mention her miraculous ability to survive the 3 story drop to the ground the several times she either jumped or fell from my opened bedroom window.

Posted by: Southern Redneck ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 02:35PM

Two cats...Hairball was dumped and we adopted him. He's insecure, whiney, hates being rubbed and sooooo much like me. He's mine. My wife has a black kitty that's 3 months old and is named Kit-Kat. He's a purrer, cuddles and everything my cat isn't...and is so much like my wife.

Posted by: Adult of god ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 03:30PM

One Bernese Mountain dog (the other recently crossed the Bridge), One Pug puppy (very cute and lively), Two Russian tortoises, one Bearded Dragon, two cats (both entertaining), and one goldfish, named Roger.

Posted by: rescueranger ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 03:35PM

We run an animal rescue so numbers are up and down all the time. At this time we have
8 horses 6 donkeys 13 dogs, 5 cats 17 chickens and 3 rabbits.

Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 03:40PM

I grew up with a horse and would love to have another one. And I'd like to have a donkey, too!

Date: January 15, 2012 03:32PM

Thanks for all you do rescueranger.

Posted by: AlmostFell ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 03:40PM

I have two miniature schnauzers who have me very well trained.

Posted by: bingoe4 ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 11:59PM

Me too! Mine are rescues from a shelter. Toni and Carmela. (Sopranos reference very much intended. Toni is a girl hence the spelling)

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 04:13PM

He was found in a fire truck when he was 3 weeks old alone and separated from his mother. I had to bottle feed him formula at first, which is the cutest thing possible btw. Unfortunately, he is FIV+ and has a moderate 3/6 heart murmur. So, he will be an inside cat and the only one. He's a beautiful tuxedo cat and good natured, but very wild right now.

Posted by: jeebusinasidecar ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 12:12AM

I have bottle-fed many orphaned kittens before. It's hard and demanding, but well worth it. I cried so hard when some of them ended up dying though (they were sick)-it's as if I lost kids (not having kids, of course, but still, this is how hard it was for me).

Posted by: Charley ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 04:39PM

I've got a twentysomething lb. tuxedo cat named Theo who allows me to sleep on a third of his bed. He really knows how to throw his weight around.

I've also got a solid black barn cat who allows me to feed him but not touch. I'm thinking he'll soon become tame if I keep feeding him.

I haven't had a dog for two years and miss having one but I don't think I have the energy to keep up with a puppy. Maybe I need an older dog.

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 04:45PM

I have a runty little Yorkie who thinks she's a full grown tiger. We also have a lab mix the size of a shetland pony (I'm only exaggerating a little - he huge) and a chiuhauha/some kind of terrier mix who should be about 20 pounds but is closer to 30 (we're working on it). The mix dogs are rescue dogs, one from the pound and one from owners who weren't ready for a pet.

We also have two short hair cats, one gray and white rescued almost 10 years ago as a kitten from an alley and the other a FAT calico rescued from the streets and the brink of starvation several months ago.

AND we have three fish tanks.

Yes, I pretty much take care of all the animals (and the fish). :)

Posted by: looking in ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 04:51PM

A big orange and white male cat named Bailey. He looks like he might be a Maine Coon, although he came from litter of barn kittens, so I don't know for sure. He's polydactil, so has enormous paws with "thumbs".

He's an old guy now, and his chief pursuits are eating and changing sleeping spots - usually looking for an available lap. We love him, and I hope he's around for a long while yet.

Date: January 14, 2012 04:56PM

He was the best cat. Way too smart and mischevious. He figured out how to open the inside doors. Freaky.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 05:17PM

Does yours have the "M" on the forehead? That's how you can tell you have a one.

I adopted Moira almost 4 years ago from the Murray shelter. She's a big ball of fur and purrs.
I'd really like to get a couple more cats and maybe a dog someday.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 08:00PM

The "M" on the forehead is just an indicator of a tabby coat pattern, not a breed. It can be a Mackerel (striped) or Classic (blotched, swirly, "bullseye") pattern. The tabby pattern can come in a variety of colors, and can also be tipped, just at the points, or come in multiple patters (i.e a patched tabbie tortie.)

The classic coloration and pattern for a Maine Coon is the brown classic tabby. (Other breeds can have the tabby pattern as well.) Maine Coons can be solids, bicolors, torties, tabbies, tabby-torties, and shadeds.

Better indicators for Maine Coons are size (up to 11 lbs. for females, 15 lbs. for males) and the long, heavy, shaggy coat. They also have a well developed ruff (chest hair.)

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 08:11PM

That's funny, because an Animal Planet program on Maine Coons is where I heard this. Maybe it's one of those urban legends passed off as fact.

Date: January 14, 2012 06:46PM

I love polydactyl cats!

Posted by: looking in ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 01:37PM

Wow! My guy definitely is (or rather, was before he got "snipped") male. He has three extra toes on the front paws (the "thumb") and one very rudimentary extra toe on each back paw.

Right now he's miffed with me because my lap is unavailable. He's sitting with his back to me, turns around and glares every so often. :-)

Posted by: Louis Cypher ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 05:20PM

Bed bugs and probably roaches

Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 05:27PM

I have a wonderful mongrel cat that loves to follow me around the house like a dog. He even loves to try and lick my face when I'm in bed in an effort to get me up in the morning.

Posted by: oddcouplet ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 05:52PM

We have a great yellow lab. When the missionaries stopped by last week, he jumped up on the senior companion and humped his leg.

I think he liked it, and so did the dog.

Posted by: jan ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 06:43PM

Two dogs, three cats, one macaw, one Moluccan Cockatoo, one yellow-nape Amazon Parrot and assorted finches/canaries.

Not to mention the hens in the back yard and the snake who recently moved into the chicken run. I asked said snake to move on, but he's apparently in reptile heaven, feasting on the mice who come to eat the chicken food.

And a 15-year old sullen, surly, hormonal boy whom I consider more animal than human at the moment.

Posted by: star1bandit ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 06:45PM

3 tabby cats and two sugar gliders.

Date: January 14, 2012 06:55PM

Sugar Gliders are cool!

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 03:43PM

Very interesting critters. Fun to research. I don't have a safe room for them in this house though. You can find some cute things for them on Ebay and Etsy.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 08:01PM

2 Corgi/German shepherd mixes who were littermates, a Maine coon cat who insists on going for walks with the dogs, and a neurotic domestic shorthair cat.

Posted by: holistic ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 08:07PM

A wiener dog that has my heart...she's so cute!! She's brown, sassy, and sweet. I live with my sister as well-- who is funny and different. I am engaged and moving out in two months though- He is my prince charming and perfect for me. The dog is my sister's so I think I am going to get a boxer. I am obsessed with puppies!!! This was a funny thread. You guys are cool.

Posted by: nolongerin can't login ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 08:29PM

At present: 1 Golden Retriever (my son's service dog), 1 neurotic but loveable cocker spaniel, 1 cat (Kitty Cat, middle name The), 1 parakeet, 2 turtles (Lewis and Clark). I also sharechicken with a friend (some people sharecrop; we sharechicken); we have 47 chickens but some aren't laying so we'll soon have less.

Left with friends when we moved: five turtles (two of whom are Lewis and Clark's parents), 1 hamster, 1 bearded dragon, 1 rabbit.

Posted by: ladyfarrier ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 08:34PM

A ragdoll cat, an Anatolian, a lab/German shepherd mix and 9 horses.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 08:41PM

Date: January 14, 2012 09:16PM

He's a handsome guy, a real lady-killer. Just sayin'.

Posted by: sockpuppet ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 09:16PM

I have a little pet mouse who lives in my sock drawer, but it keeps chewing holes in my socks so I'm looking for a new home for it, if anyone's interested. It's really cute, beady little eyes and all.

Posted by: Moira (NotLoggedIn) ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 09:54PM

A 2 year old mini-goldendoodle F1b (which means she is 3/4's poodle and 1/4 golden retriever). Soft and fluffy and doesn't shed. She was supposed to be my husband's dog but since I'm the one who feeds and takes care of her, she is mine. Plus she is only 22 pounds and he wanted a bigger dog. BTW, I have done EVERYTHING that I swore I would never do with a dog (i.e. let on furniture, sleep with us, etc.). Never say never.

Date: January 14, 2012 10:04PM

My kitten is a Siberian. She's a brown mackerel tabby and she has an "M".

Posted by: allicat ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 10:25PM

One mutty dog and an adorable kitten

Posted by: bigred ( )
Date: January 14, 2012 10:51PM

Two cats - one named Raja - he is very needy and vocal one named Lucifer that I call Satan and the rest of the fam calls Lucy. He bit me once and I had to have IV antibiotics - he will always be satan to me!

Posted by: jeebusinasidecar ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 12:05AM

Three cats-Bowan, Ara, and Shadow. Shadow and Ara are both very sweet, and love to cuddle and be pet. Shadow is very handsome-big, shiny, and black. Ara is your standard grey tabby-striped, M on the forehead, dipstick tail. Bowan is a grey tabby, but has a very interesting pattern-she's sort of blotchy and swirly on most of her body, with a few stripes on her legs and tail and the forehead M. Unlike Ara, however, Bowan has a solid-color belly, not a spotted belly. Oh, and Bowan only has 3 legs-she lost the left back one when she was a baby, but gets around pretty well on her own. Bowan mostly likes to be left to herself, but every once in a while has an "I need cuddles" moment. And my sister's 9-year old lab mix, Sadie. She mostly sleeps, eats, and poops. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2012 12:16AM by jeebusinasidecar.

Posted by: DebbiePA ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 12:23AM

I have a 13-year old gray/white/tan calico stumpy-tail Manx cat named Pepper. She's a sweetie but a bit of a whiner.

I'm very upset because she got fleas this fall, even though she's totally an inside cat. I've treated her and the house but I found another one on her today. Grrrrrrr.

Posted by: freshperspective ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 12:25AM

Posted by: Sorcha ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 12:27AM

Neutered male cat, rescued from the street. Found him when he was about a year old. Since I work at home, he's in my lap a LOT. When he's not in my lap, he's either sleeping or "talking" incessantly. I find him totally charming ... and he seems delighted I'm here to take care of the necessities: feeding him, keeping him in greens and fresh water, playing with toys with him, and scooping out his box of course. Oh, and hugging him regularly. He loves to put his little cheek to mine and purr. Not sure I'll want to live without him.

Posted by: dgbard ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 02:47AM

We've got a Yorkie, Porthos but he gets called porkchop most of the time. Mischa ,a German Shepherd, Snatch, an Amazon Tree Boa and three fish.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 06:02AM

has a black lab named Mortimer. My boyfriend (who I spend the other half of the month with) has a giant part german shepherd and part some Australian type of sheep herding dog--female puppy, who I babysit most of the time and have for almost 8 months. Her name is Shana. She is wild and crazy.

I'm in the process--after losing my own King Charles Spaniel 10-1/2 months ago, of trying to adopt a 2-year-old long-haired chihuahua. I'll know today whether I get him. Never thought I'd see the day I'd adopt a chihuahua, but there are reasons he stole my heart.

Posted by: trufflelily ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 09:25AM

I am owned by a 4 year old white Puli named Jacky. He is a joy--well, sort of a hyper-joy!

Date: January 15, 2012 09:38AM

Wow. You have a Puli? They must be hard to find.

Posted by: trufflelily ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 09:53AM

He was hard to find. I went to the National Puli Club and found a breeder, then flew from the west coast (Washington) to eastern canada to get him when he was a puppy. I previously was owned by four Komondorok. They were wonderful, too. I lost three of them in a two week period to separate old-age related illnesses. Very sad day.

Posted by: Just browsing ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 09:45AM

Our furry and feathered friends get 83 entries on the thread and us humans barely get past 30 before the thread is closed down..

HUMAN DESCRIMINATION !! lol

JB

Posted by: EssexExMo ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 10:01AM

Arthur, the cat

so called becuase he has 'half a' moustache

Date: January 15, 2012 10:02AM

Wow. I'm sorry. It would be hard to lose so many.

I had to have my little Siberian kitten flown in from Minnesota. She was worth it though. :o)

For the first time in his life, my brother-in-law got to play with a cat. He's never been in our house before, without having an asthma attack.

But after my old cat died in March, I went searching for a hypo-allergenic cat. She was worth the expense, because it worked. I was so relieved and so happy.

I need to have a cat in my life, but not at the expense of my family suffering. With my Mom, sister and brother-in-law allergic, I went far and wide, looking for a Siberian, and it has been well worth the expense.

Posted by: Mateo Pastor ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 01:25PM

Posted by: forestpal ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 01:38PM

I'm looking to adopt one! I had one when I was 4 years old, until I graduated high school. Every day, rain or shine, that little dog would be waiting on the corner, when I got out of school. In later years, the bus let me off at the same elementary school. He would know what time it was, and would bark at the door to be let out, so he could go greet me and lead me home, barking and smiling, tail wagging high in the air. He was a big part of my childhood. He especially loved the beach.

Posted by: xophor ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 02:17PM

No pets now, but used to have a orange tabby that loved to be vacuumed. Seriously, when vacuuming, he would jump up on the bed and stretch out with this "Do me!" expectation.

I'm good friends with the neighbor's cat though...she visits all the time and comes when called.

Posted by: Hervey Willets ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 03:16PM

I'm leaning towards a collie, but I'm afraid it might be too big. One big clumsy klutz (me) in the house is enough. So maybe a border collie, or and airdale.

Posted by: Phantom Shadow ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 03:22PM

Jett and Sharkie are three years old.

My 20 3/4 year old cat, Jasmine, (100 in cat years) died just before Thanksgiving and is missed a lot.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 03:53PM

And I hate it that he has a larger vocabulary than I.

Posted by: DTA Fan ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 04:47PM

You could share it with me, instead...at least for a few hours. hehehe

Posted by: jaredsotherbrother ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 05:57PM

Than "me".

Posted by: exmollymo ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 04:43PM

I wanted the thread to get to 100

I have a 2 year old Dapple Daschund.

Posted by: toto ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 04:45PM

Posted by: The StalkerDog™ ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 06:02PM

...couple of middle-aged (I'm being kind) Hoomans who adore me and cater to my every need... they are the nicest pets ever.

Posted by: goldenrule ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 06:15PM

Aw I love this thread. I love animals but I'm allergic to everything and DH is NOT an animal person :( Good thing the rest of my family loves animals...everyone of my immediate family members has at least 2 dogs, so at least my kids get exposed to animals. They love animals like me :)

My dad just brought home a 9 week old German shepherd. Stunningly beautiful.

Posted by: dr5 ( )
Date: January 15, 2012 06:16PM

2 cats 3 chickens

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.