Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: karlmarx ( )
Date: January 21, 2012 09:16PM

Greetings. I am Karl Marx. Though I passed away, I've been able to find a way to return to your realm to clear up a few things. First of all, I apologize for mixing science with my own imaginations and political interests. When I studied the evidence in history and correctly concluded that history is all about class struggles that have always existed, I should have taken the evidence I observed and concluded class struggles will continue to exist in the future, forever. Had I followed the scientific method, I would have made that correct conclusion. My apologies.

My desire to remove class warfare and the lack of knowledge about economics in my day caused me to imagine a future classless world that will never exist because it grinds against the natural laws of the Universe. A true scientist would have sought to understand the laws of nature that creates class warfare, rather than seeking an impossible dream from my own imagination to change it. I didn't realize I was seeking to redefine life and death, new and old, which creates the class struggles in the first place. It's a grand goal to turn death into life, but alas, it is beyond our power.

I had no idea my writings would cause so many mixed up conclusions based on my unscientific approach. At the time, the unified natural laws of demand and supply and the law of business risk and return were not fully identified, which now have forced me to change my views. Had I just observed the natural process of a chick being birthed from an egg, I would not have deceived myself and so many people. The chick inside pecks at the eggshell at the risk of death, and if it succeeds, it lives. If anyone removes the eggshell out of compassion for the chick, it will die. My zealousness for compassion for all the old systems on earth being destroyed by the free markets caused me to miss that simple truth in nature.

I also did not realize the US Federal Reserve would be set up a fiat money system intentionally to remove business risk. Business risk is required for the mind to invent new ideas and spur creativity. By removing business risk, governments have sought to remove fear from the people with borrowed money created from nothing, which the United States has done for almost 100 years. By doing so, over time, it has gradually and imperceptably turned the masses of people's minds into mush in the follow the leader Wizard of Oz financial people. Many people in the United States became very stupid. The man behind the curtain has made money so complex and confusing, the banks have the advantage over us. They have increased our todal debt in the United States to $58.5 trillion to make them wealthy from interest payments. Today, the world is full of financial stupidity, and I'm a major cause of it. I hope you will accept my apologies and forgive me.

Karl Marx

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.