Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 02:16PM

Anything interesting happen on 'Sister Wives' last night? I forgot to watch it. I hear that the Lehi Police may be opening an investigation on them...Good luck prosecuting them though, I think the ACLU may get their panties in a twist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: vhainya ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 02:38PM

Ok, so recap of the show..

Hubby and new 4th wife went on an 11 day honeymoon. Kody attempts to justify this by saying with 19 people at home they need the extra time to build a foundation with each other. Janelle and Christina bitch about only having 3 days for their honeymoons. First wife, Meri, states she didn't get a honeymoon because she got sick right after they married.

Christina talks about how the lack of romance in her relationship with Kody. Says they were more like friends who got married. Obviously very jealous of the connection Kody has with 4th wife since it's a wake-up call to how superficial her relationship is.

The sexual tension between Kody and Robyn was just gross. Almost vomited when Robyn and Kody come onto the screen in their swimsuits, and she gets really flushed and announces, "Everything they said about him is true!" Kody gets an obvious hard-on thinking about sex with her. She then realizes what a gaffe this was and tries to backpedal by rambling on about how the other wives told her he likes to flex in front of the mirror.

Other three wives bitch about how he's putting new wife before them. Meri mentions her severe marital trouble and how she only got 3 days away for their 20th anniversary while he takes 11 days with new wife. Says she thinks he should be devoting more time to their marriage because it's in crisis. All three complain about the honeymoon, then say they feel selfish for wanting that time when they know how important it is for new wife.

Robyn and Kody play on their honeymoon, and are so caught up in their romance with each other that they totally discard how it makes anyone else around them feel. Both reiterate how important such a long honeymoon is for their relationship after a 10 month courtship where they couldn't have the same intimate freedoms with each other as a couple where one wasn't already married.

Overall, it was just disgusting. A collection of clips they edited together about Robyn and Kody reveling in their sexual relationship, with the other three wives all bitching about it.

Posted by: wittyname ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 09:02PM

I think it was janelle who said they were like friends who got married, and then christine complained about not having an intellectual connection with him (which might have something to do with her having the intellect of a turnip)

Posted by: vhainya ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 09:19PM

She could be a super-genius and have the same complaint because there's nothing about him intellectual to connect to.

Posted by: wittyname ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 11:17PM

very good point. Vanity is the main thing he's got going on upstairs.

Posted by: I believed this once, years ago.. ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 05:41PM

Posted by: ExMormonRon ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 05:43PM

Can the women have lesbian interludes when he's out of town?

Just wonderin'...

Ron

Posted by: quoth the raven nevermo ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 06:37PM

ExMormonRon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can the women have lesbian interludes when he's
> out of town?
>
> Just wonderin'...
>
> Ron

I don't think they like each other that much. But it would solve some of the problems and maybe change the power dynamics. What if hubby became second choice for a bed partner?-- Oh darn do I have to do him tonight? Doesn't anyone else want him?

Posted by: Otremer ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 06:47PM

Well yeah, he'll do what the Mormon Church tells him to do, but what's that gonna be? I'm betting the Mormon Church directs that no legal action be taken for fear that will just get more folks thinking - and thinking is bad. Legal action might even get the anti-cohabitation laws declared unconstitutional on appeal.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 08:24PM

I'm going to watch it on on demand tonight. I did see the little part about he likes to flex. That guy acts like he is in high school. I can't help but watch a train wreck.

Posted by: dr5 ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 09:24PM

I can't believe they are jealous of each other and basically fighting over him. It's pathetic.

He's totally immature, uninteresting, and just plain stupid. And he's egotistical to boot.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.