Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: JMoney ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 03:10PM

I just can't get over at how bad Kody's hair is. He needs to trim that sucker up. Every time he's sitting on the couch and looks at each wife talk, he jerks his head back and forth and his hair bounces.

Have any of you noticed he gets this serious look on his face when each wife brings up something emotional. Like he really gets how they feel, I'm sure. In the episode where Meri asks what he would do if she had 3 husbands and he says it's sick and wrong to think about. Gag.

http://jmoney2010-jmoney.blogspot.com/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: vhainya ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 03:11PM

Posted by: Steven ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 03:16PM

...yeah the way he flips his hair around reminds me of those hair shampoo commercials. I watched the episode last night when he went on his 11 day honeymoon, and he was flexing his pecks and I about lost it. OMG..what a moron. The really good thing about the show is their usage of "LDS" and "Mormon" - everytime they do that I hear the sound of all those TSCC PR dollars going down the drain, and I give my wife a high five.

Date: November 22, 2010 03:45PM

Hearing all his wives whine about sharing him. It must give him a big ego. The crazy thing about Janelle is she came from a LDS family. WTF?

I agree with you Steven, I love when the say "Mormon" or "LDS", because most people will get confused and think it has to do with TBM's. Awesome.

Posted by: maria ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 03:50PM

In other words, mainstream mormons would still practice polygamy, and gladly (for many men), if it weren't for legal reasons.

Date: November 22, 2010 04:34PM

My wife and I have talked about this before as well Maria. Our families would be just like them and justify polygamy like they justify everything else.

It would still be around if it weren't for the laws that forced them to stop.

It took them many years after the 2nd manifesto was given to stop it. They believed polygamy was essential to become a god.

Posted by: maria ( )
Date: November 22, 2010 04:46PM

When I've thought about it, I feel almost "blessed" that I didn't grow up in fundamentalism.

Posted by: Wilford Dandruff ( )
Date: November 23, 2010 01:48AM

All of the women on the show (except Robin) deep down do not like their situation. However, because they truly believe that polygamy is necessary to go to a magic place in the sky, they "endure to the end" and put up with a crappy life.

My own life as a Mormon was that way until I decided that being a Mormon was not enjoyable. Learning the truth about their doctrines came next.

Posted by: Lurked ( )
Date: November 23, 2010 02:46AM

His wives are either plain or homely. No wonder he's on the prowl for more. And he is a joke. WHY ANYONE would tolerate this slimy lifestyle is beyond me.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.