Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Exmosis ( )
Date: February 08, 2012 04:02PM

So Mitt was glitter - bombed in Minnesota

This article (see http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/01/for-romney-all-that-glitters-is-not-confetti)

says the glitter bomber was affiliated with two operations: Glitterati and Occupy Minneapolis. "The intent in throwing the glitter was to underscore Romney's donations to the Mormon church, which Espinosa said was campaigning against gay marriage."

When I saw this video of Mitt afterwards, it looks like he doesn't have very good people skills, although I believe he's deluded enough to think he does. He tries to say hello and wave to the person who bombed him, but isn't able to do it in a friendly way.

The LOOK on his face says he's mad and disgusted--even though he joked that he glues stuff into his hair regularly. A good politician would rnot be disgusted. I think Mitt tries to act cool and collected but mostly is not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: hobblecreek ( )
Date: February 08, 2012 04:16PM

Obviously Mitt's gaydar isn't working properly or he would have seen it coming. Spending some time watching shows on Bravo is the cure for that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.