Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ExMormonRon ( )
Date: November 24, 2010 03:21PM

..did stuff you weren't supposed to with them before they left?

I know I've told this story before, but in the day we all had to go to SLC to the missionary home before going out. When I was there, LeGrand Richards came over and gave the ol' "..better dead than disgraced.." talk. He pretty much said that if you've masturbated or messed around with your g/f and haven't confessed, then you're gonna be screwed on you mission.

The "belated confessions" line went out the door that night and around the corner. I bet 50 elders confessed.

Ron

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Johnny Canuck ( )
Date: November 24, 2010 04:55PM

LeGrande-what a name to be saddled with when discussing the big M. Talk about anal retention.

Posted by: LOVESKIDS ( )
Date: November 25, 2010 03:15AM

Oh yeah...lots of things we should have confessed to but never did. We never did the big S but everything else. I couldn't keep dh hands off me. And I tried. Same thing happened when he got home from his mission. At the temple recommend interview I lied like crazy when they asked the morality question. I'm sure I was really going to confess! But in looking back on what we did,I do wish there had been more respect for me. He was a horney bastard with no morals and no guilt.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.