Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Church Enemy ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 01:40AM

I had one, but it was intended to be. What happened was that when I decided to leave the church, I decided to go on a dating and promiscuous sex spree.

To make a long story short, back when MySpace was real big, I had an easy time getting acquainted with perfect strangers. One of those strangers was a gothic and kinky gal that I had a one night stand with, and it turned out that she was LDS for a short period of time.

Besides that, in all of the years that I was a member (I was a 4th generation Mormon), I only went out on a date one time with a Latter Day Saint. We didn't click just like I didn't click with LDS women throughout my life.

For whatever reason, in recent days I've been getting an itch to seduce LDS women just for the hell of causing trouble and leading them to the "darkside".

But enough about me and my ulterior motives, have you had any one night stands with a Mormon?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: moonbeam ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 02:08AM

Nope. Of course, there were very few Mormon guys I was interested in, and most didn't like the idea of an educated, independent woman.

For what it's worth, I think it's a pretty crappy thing to do to deliberately try to pull someone outside of their moral standards - especially when you know how much it will mess with their heads...not to mention if they actually yap about it to their bishop or future spouse it could put them in a pretty bad place.

Date: March 07, 2012 02:11AM

I see where you're coming from, however, I am weighing the pros and cons in using sex to assist LDS women in realizing that there's nothing wrong in being Human and Proud. Easier said than done.

Thanks for your input.

Posted by: Elaine Dalton ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 02:17AM

Hahahaha killin me. Who do you think you are, some kind of irresistible playboy? Definately a dangerous game. Especially with women who attach such an emotional value to sex. Why would you want to do something thats more than likely to cause pain? Don't be a dick.

Date: March 07, 2012 02:23AM

I wish I was a playboy.

But no, it's a tool that I'm considering in using to put people out their comfort zones, for the better (as hard as it may be to believe).

Based on the numerous books on persuasion that I've read, pain can be used to make a person question the status quo.

On the other hand, I've read a good amount of posts on here throughout the years that breaking the Law of Chasity has been a wake up call for certain folks. In the sense that its not the act that will bring pain and misery as we were told, quite the contrary, it brought them to the conclusion that there's nothing to be ashamed of in embracing one's humanity.

And once again, I appreciate your input.

Date: March 07, 2012 02:31AM

No it's fucking stupid seriously, probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. You have NO right to do that to a woman at all. You are not helping you're making things harder. What makes you think that's their job?
If someone leaves the church it should be of their own free will because they know the truth.
Unfortunately I'm speaking from expeience. It's not nice to be made a project especially when you're naive enough to believe that the other person is as honest as you are, only to find they're not and they don't care about your feelings.
You're seriously a sicko. I'm not speaking from my own bitterness here, I just don't know what makes you think you have a right to cause pain. As ex mos it IS NOT our job to bring others Out of the church and cause unhappiness.

Date: March 07, 2012 02:32AM

Your job not their**

Date: March 07, 2012 02:36AM

Also, while I'm on my soap box...DONT FLATTER YOURSELF into thinking their sexual experience with you would be good enough to make them give up their whole belief system.

Date: March 07, 2012 02:44AM

Wow, I assume that I struck a nerve. Which was not my intention by the way.

I do want to clarify a few things.

In my experience of being promiscuous, I have never EVER deceived anyone in anything. All I do is make out and do what I can to create enough stimulation to lead things to the bedroom as most guys that I know tend to. If someone decides to assume or imagine anything beyond that, it falls on their lap. And if someone brings up the idea about any relationship or marriage, I either flat out tell them that there's no guarantees/interest or that only time will tell.

And as far as our supposed lack of duty as ExMos to lead anyone out, well, to each is own. I don't recall signing any paperwork when I left the church stating what my duties are or aren't.

To conclude my clarification, my alleged sickness or insanity is in the eye of the beholder. All I know is that I'm in peace with myself and I don't base such tranquility on someone else's opinion of me. The days of living my life like a democracy are long over, and the days of living it like a dictatorship having been off and running for years.

Hail Church Enemy!

Just kidding.

LOL. :-P

Posted by: Church ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 02:47AM

"DONT FLATTER YOURSELF into thinking their sexual experience with you would be good enough to make them give up their whole belief system."

Good point on that, and that is why I consider it as a big gamble.

However, my hope is that it will wake them up into thinking, "Was that it? That is what I was fearing this whole time in regards to sex?"

The act is intended to be a catalyst. But you never know.

Posted by: boiseguy ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 03:16AM

Hooked up with a Mormon? I think once I saw garments I'd be like " we're done here gtfo". Gay Mormons faking it with a wife and kids freak me out. I'm not a home wrecker so they'd have to be a good liar. I dunno I wouldn't willingly put fish sticks in my mouth if I could help it. Just sayin

Posted by: djmaciii ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 05:59AM

I do like a good doe eyed, pretty mormon girl... But its bad Karma. Unless said mormon girl is looking for a one night stand, and I am sure some are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2012 05:59AM by djmaciii.

Posted by: newexmo ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 06:46AM

I slept with an LDS girl once. We met at a YSA event and I offered to give her a ride.

Home, you pervs.

She invited me in, and she initiated things. What was I going to do, say NO?

Posted by: Heidi GWOTR (not logged in) ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 02:30PM

Posted by: Tabula Rasa ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 07:10AM

Bad juju. Mormon Dads and brothers have shotguns, you goofball.

Just sayin'...

Ron

Date: March 07, 2012 07:13AM

Totally worth it. She proved that LDS girls are sexually repressed, and when it's all let out...LOOK OUT!

Of course, she tried calling me afterwards, but that's what the "reject" button on a cell phone is for.

Posted by: jon1 ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 02:55PM

She didn't learn all those tricks in primary. If she put a "good one" on you, it was due to experience, not "finally letting loose", no matter what she told you.

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 08:46AM

Church Enemy said, "But no, it's a tool that I'm considering in using to put people out their comfort zones, for the better (as hard as it may be to believe)."

No, you wrote too much. You should have stopped at "It's a tool I'm considering using to use people."

If your goal was ONLY to pull people out of their comfort zones, you could serve them a cup of coffee instead of grooming them to commit the sin next to murder.

I don't really think you're trying to "help" anyone else "out of their comfort zone." I think you are projecting your anger and frustration over having been a member and you want all the women you meet to feel that same anger and frustration. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you did that "Turn 'em on and then shut 'em down" trick, leaving someone aroused and frustrated, and if they're mormon, holy bonus! Guilty and ashamed to boot.

Seriously, my advice is deal with your own shit and stop focusing on mormons so much, what they're doing, what they aren't doing. If you're really recovered and you're REALLY over it, you'd be thinking about banging nonmo women where it isn't such a cat and mouse game. There's no pretending and no BS. Just straight up, dating and sex. So much easier.

That you feel compelled to manipulate people, use people for your own sick little revenge game, and try to control the choices women make with your penis tells me that you're still just a mormon man in disguise. Why do you think it's your job to personally pull women out of their comfort zones? If it's not about getting a bunch of mormon chicks to get themselves disciplined by the church (ah! sweet revenge!), then why aren't you concerned about pulling men out of their comfort zone? Is it because you can't control other men and manipulate them into doing your bidding?

Dude, get yourself some therapy and work out your anger issues toward the church and toward women. Only then will you be ready to date and to treat women with trust, respect, and dignity. In the meantime, you are a walking trainwreck and I feel sorry for any women who is foolish and naive enough to involve herself with you.

Posted by: rowan ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:04AM

To Church Enemy:

Manipulating women for sex...that sounds familiar...and the reason for doing it is not for your benefit, but for a higher cause.

Are you perhaps a descendant of Joseph Smith?

Posted by: Otremer ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:22AM

The Mormon paradigm makes sex, well, interesting. I was a convert so I wasn't as internalized with the whole Mormon sex thing as the BIC members were. So here I was with all these attractive and willing women - and I was clueless as to what would happen if we did.

So we did - not a lot of one night stands, mind you. I think there was a lot of emotional commitment on both sides, but then the whole Mormon sex thing would kick in on their side and what had been wonderful suddenly became all messed up - even with the Mormon girls who weren't 'Mollys', as those non-Mollys are the ones I found most attractive.

After a while I learned that Mormon girls, even supposedly 'rebellious' ones, were best avoided. Pretty to look at, but too many thorns.

Posted by: thingsithink ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:53AM

Yes. But they would never introduce me to friends and family.

Posted by: Exmogal ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:53AM

Sorry but that's kinda weird. I'm creeped out.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:56AM

I dated a nonmo when I was age 20 (my first nonmo) and he worried about what it would do to me if we had sex and he respected my boundaries.

For me--it may have destroyed me. I could NEVER have confessed to a bishop, but the guilt would have destroyed me. The lds church nearly destroyed me anyway--but not the nonmos I knew.

28 years later--I was ready to have sex with him and he has been in my life for 7 years now.

You have no clue what you are doing to someone by using this tactic. I could have very well committed suicide before talking to a bishop.

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 10:04AM

A mormon one night stand is called masterbation.

Posted by: Utah County Mom ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 11:09AM

So, Church Enemy, you're hoping that women will think with their genitals (as you apparently do) instead of their heads and hearts?

I hope my son doesn't turn out like you; and I hope my daughter doesn't encounter men like you.

You are one sick person. Part of me pities you; the other part abhors you.

Posted by: Misfit ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 11:14AM

If you're gonna use women for their bodies you're better off by just paying them for it.

Posted by: robertb ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 11:22AM

Bad idea.

I will admit to having certain fantasies about sister missionaries, but my partner is up for wearing a long skirt and a nametag :p

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2012 11:28AM by robertb.

Posted by: No Mo ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 04:44PM

Posted by: Charlie ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 04:50PM

Back in my wild days, after I had been driven from modum, everytime I went to the turkish baths (yeah, I know and I wouldn't to it now) every guy I met turned out to be an elder. For me it was not a victory, but a cause for concern. One, I remember, was an hp and had been the faculty sponsor for the Lambda Delta Sigma chapter I belonged to. Never could figure out why so many gay men were mos or ex.

Date: March 07, 2012 05:59PM

I sincerely appreciate your input in the idea that I'm considering.

Your input has been very valuable.

Date: March 07, 2012 06:01PM

My favorite thing to do is corrupt a goodie-two-shoes Mormie girl and sleep with her. Then, never return her calls and leave her to deal with whatever silly guilt/bishop issues she may think she has, all because Jebus will be mad at her.

LOL!

It's a fun game, and I applaud you, CE.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.