Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Church Enemy ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 06:04PM

Continuation of this past post:

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,436252

I would like to thank you for your posts and I can assure you that your overwhelming response will be taken into consideration.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 06:05PM

Can you please elaborate on what you're considering?

Posted by: Chruch Enemy ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 06:11PM

Well, before I consulted with this board on my plans, I was very gung ho about going forward with the plan, but apparently it's not going to be as cut and dry as I first thought. I still intend to follow through but first I must really pick and choose my battles. And most importantly, I must really make sure not to cause any unintended harm. The last thing I need is someone committing suicide for getting laid.

It seems to be that things are trickier than I expected.

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 07:03PM

Here's the disconnect you seem to be having. You want to have casual sex with a mormon. Once and only once to sexually liberate said mormon woman.

First, any mormon woman you're likely to come across is not going to be compatable with that idea from the get go. You think that your learned powers of seduction will change her point of view about casual sex.

The only mormon woman who might have sex with you is gambling that you actually want a relationship with her (and you're making it clear you don't). So the gamblers are the vulnerable women who you are likely to hurt the worst.

You think you're doing a service to some mormon woman when in fact, you're being selfish and destructive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2012 08:00PM by Devoted Exmo.

Posted by: brigantia ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 06:14PM

Knock yourself out if it makes you feel any better.

So very sad.

Briggy

Date: March 07, 2012 06:17PM

Quite the contrary, I do my best not to overestimate myself. Ever since leaving the church, I've vanquished the idea on relying on superstitious concepts such as luck and hope. I've learned the hard way that being highly proactive is the way to get the job done rather than leaving anything to chance.

Posted by: Tara the Pagan ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 06:22PM

You seem like a loaded gun just waiting to go off. I hope there are no innocent women in the way when you do.

I've never had a one-night stand with a Mormon guy. I did find that there were plenty who wanted a one-nighter with a Pagan female, but I found that a huge turn-off.

Yeah, it gets complicated because few women are wired for casual, one-shot sex. Men like you can turn us into emotional roadkill, aside from religious issues.

That's why, if we're smart, we stay far, far away from you and your loose cannon.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 06:28PM

you getting -and spreading- (for example) *Harrington's incurable creeping sexual mange. Or some such.

*Harrington's incurable creeping sexual mange comes from a cartoon I saw once, many years ago. A man and a woman are together in bed, obviously post some heavy and intense carnal congress.

The young lady, says with a big grin: "That's the best sex I have had since before I was diagnosed with Harrington's incurable creeping sexual mange!"

Only the mad or terminally dim try to live their lives like a social science experiment.

Date: March 07, 2012 06:31PM

You cover a great point, for a long time I always assumed that women in general were very sensitive when it came to casual sex but then as I left the church and decided to "make up" for all the sex that I missed out on as member of the church. And I did that by studying books on seduction, one of the things that these authors kept yapping about was that women want it as bad as men and that the main difference is that they are not as loud about it as men are (same thing with masturbation).

Along with that, shows like Sex and City came out and I noticed that female promiscuity was becoming more mainstream. So my guilt dissipated as far as seducing went.

And now that I bring up this issue on this board, apparently I've been misinformed.

Posted by: helamonster ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 06:33PM

You keep talking about "seduction".

Get that TOTALLY out of your mind. Women can and will totally engage in casual sex, but you must make them feel safe first. And that's not something you can fake or learn from a book. It's about being genuine and genuinely interested in them as people. And that seems exactly where you're lacking right now.

Date: March 07, 2012 06:36PM

"Only the mad or terminally dim try to live their lives like a social science experiment."

And the strange thing is that in living in such way I am at peace with myself. It was quite the contrary when I use to be "sensitive" by walking on eggshells and tip toeing around people's opinions and feelings.

That is something that I haven't been able to figure out to this very day. Why is it that now that I'm doing things MY WAY I have more tranquility that I asked rather than guilt and shame. And why was it that when I was a team player and "sensitive" person I felt like sh*t in dealing with depression, paranoia, panic and anxiety attacks.

Thanks for the feedback, Matt.

Posted by: anontoday ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 07:21PM

Because you're a sick asshole. You're mentally ill.

Having sex with Mormon girls is not going to lead them out. It's going to make them feel like sh*t, for reasons both relating to Mormonism and many that have nothing to do with the religion.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 08:23PM

I know only one person who carried out their life in the way you seem to be heading, as a social experiment. It caused her terrible, terrible problems. As she was not terminally dim, I suspect she was as mad as a box of frogs.

Posted by: Can't Resist ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:24PM

Because, when you are a kind and sensitive person you notice when you have hurt someone. Humans, being human, are not perfect, so when you care about being kind sometimes it creates anxiety and depression when you fail. Some people are so so very kind and good that it creates a secondary anxiety. So, of course if you don't care about anyone but yourself you won't have anxiety if you fail to be kind and good.

I believe you can find a perfectly promiscuous exmo woman fairly easily. But there is a good chance she's coming from a traumatic history and she is slowly self-destructing. Do you really want to be a guy that contributes to the ongoing trauma?

Try a social experiment where you meet this woman and are fully conscious, giving, present, loving. See if you can make her life better, your life better, the world a better place.

Posted by: grubbygert ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 07:35PM

why anyone would willingly go through life with such a nasty case of self-inflicted cockblock is beyond me but... knock yourself out

seriously, be sure to tell us all about how well it works out for you

Posted by: Owl ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 07:39PM

Speaking as a non-mo woman with 15 years of dating experience — and with 3 dating daughters, I can tell you that 97% of all women go to bed with a man because they are hoping for a relationship with him, not because they want sex. It always amazed me how many of my friends would have a one night stand with a man, thinking that it would result in a real relationship. Women are always hoping for a call the next day... and are almost always crushed when it doesn't come. They end up feeling used and bitter towards the guy. Not one time can I remember one of my friends or my daughters' friends wanting it so bad because they were in need of release. Never. There are easier ways to accomplish that.

Sex and the City is just entertainment. I've NEVER known women that behave and think like (Samantha in particular) that. So cold and distant about it all... it just doesn't happen in the real world. The women that seem like that (the other 3%) are the ones that just got divorced, or are trying to get revenge on a philandering mate, or are just plain drunk and too out of it to think straight. The others have real feelings, and are hoping that you like them as much as they like you.

Posted by: grubbygert ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 07:48PM

i'm a dude but i'm going to disagree with you anyway - there are lots of girls out there that like sex and want it w/out strings attached

incidentally i'm not one for one night stands, either - f*ck buddies, however....

Date: March 07, 2012 08:49PM

That may very well be true, grubbygert. But I never knew any of these women personally. Not a one.

Posted by: puck ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:18PM

I respectfully disagree, Owl. Pretty much all the young women I knew through undergrad (at northeast liberal college) and now in law school (in england), are pretty okay with going to bed with whomever. We don't actually *need* much from men -- as a friend of mine puts it, she's pretty content with a vibrator and an electric blanket. We're smart, capable, and independent. We choose who we take home with us (or go home with) and own up to it, because it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Though brunch doesn't seem to be a big thing in the UK, as an undergrad it was certainly the thing to do on sundays. no joke, on campus everyone was sitting in the dining halls swapping tales of the night before. it's a way to let off steam, no-pressure. why get involved in a relationship at our age? why get involved in a relationship when you're moving on in a year? why get involved when you and everyone else have divorced parents who hate each other?

So there's lots of different reasons. Just as similarly, I have a good friend who's a virgin, not for any distinct moral reason, just because she hasn't felt the need to randomly hook up and isn't missing anything. no one pressures her to have sex, and she doesn't tell anyone to stop. everyone's fine.

all that said, I don't know one women who would fall for "seduction" tricks like the OP seems to think he has. anyone who is truly happy with going out and having NSA-sex sees through the games and isn't interested in the kind of man who tries those moves, because if he needs a crutch like that in public, he's probably no good in private.

Date: March 07, 2012 10:59PM

Well, Puck thanks for your point of view. But I would say that that's also how it all appeared on the surface in my college days and throughout my 20's. On the surface. BUT, when talking to any of these women one-on-one in a deeper, best-friend/confidant situation -- which I did a lot of, since I was sort of the semi-introverted good listener type... it is not all that it seems. Get personal with each of these women who are laughing off the night before, and you will find yearning and angst. Lots of "do you think that means he likes me?" "should I text him?" "what's he doing with HER?" "do you think I came on too strong?" on and on and on. Not so zipless. Oldest daughter is currently a grad-school relationship therapist to be. She says this kind of angst is rampant despite the cool facades.

Date: March 07, 2012 07:44PM

Thank you for your objective feedback, something that I find as a breath of fresh air.

Your point on the 97% of women screwing a guy in hope of a relationship is quite astonishing. Definitely something to consider and look into.

Posted by: anononthis1 ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 08:19PM

I agree with Owl, at least for the most part. I think most woman really want a connection with a man and a relationship and think that sex will lead to that. I do think however that there are some women who do look for no-strings-attached type sex. But I would say that even those women, deep down, really want more too. I think women who have lots of casual sex are lying to themselves and/or think they don't deserve more.

I say this from my own experience. A few months ago I decided to enter into a "friends with benefits" type relationship with a man I met at work. I did this because I am divorced and because of my situation with kids and work I feel like I don't really have time for a serious relationship right now. But I really really wanted to have sex (especially after over a year of celibacy). I did not however just want a series of one night stands, that did not appeal to me. So I found someone who I was attracted to and found interesting and we talked about it. We were both in a similar place having just come out of divorces and not being interested in a serious relationship. We knew what we were getting into and it has worked out well so far. He's the only sexual partner I have and I hope I am his only one as well but recognize that I may well not be. So far I have been surprised at how unattached I have been able to remain but that being said, deep down I wish there were more to it. I long for a more emotional connection. He is probably not the right person for that, so I think that I will probably not continue on with our arrangement much longer. But it has worked. If he however had totally ditched me after our first sexual encounter it would have been hard for me, not because I had feelings for him but because I would have felt totally used.

Posted by: Quoth the Raven "Nevermo" ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 08:22PM

It would be one thing to be upfront that you just want casual sex, but I am sure that is not how you are promoting yourself. So, you are being deceitful and you are using someone.

Great plan, Romeo. What the hell is wrong with you? And what makes you think that having sex with you would make them want to do it again with you or anyone else?

You need therapy.

Date: March 07, 2012 08:24PM

Great insight on the friends with benefits angle. I might consider that instead. I can see it as more of a win/win scenario for all parties involved.

Thank you for the enlightenment.

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 08:40PM

I lost track of how many people I've liberated with my cock.

Most of the current mid east/African revolts have been because of the healing power of my cock.

Come, come ye saints and bask in the healing power...of my cock.

Date: March 07, 2012 08:43PM

That would definitely be the way to go. Be up-front and honest about your expectations... that you only want a friends with benefits relationship. If you're leading girls on or feeding them lines in order to get them into bed, karma will get you eventually. Good luck.

Posted by: Utah County Mom ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:18PM

Are you a troll? Or are you seroiusly asking these questions?

If you're serious, I think your "tranquility" comes from abandoning all sense of ethical behavior towards others and a deep streak of narcissism.

I suppose you think every woman who has ever had or ever will have sex with you is going to have mind-blowing orgasms because you're so good with that cock of yours, orgasms that will transport them to such levels of pleasure and intellectual enlightenment that they will know in that one glorious second that their deeply held beliefs are not true.

How kind of you, Joseph Smith Junior.

Posted by: drjekyll ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 10:02PM

OOOOOOOOPS... I hope that I didn't make you lose your wood! LOL

Posted by: Figured you out ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:19PM

I figured out Church Enemy. He's a TBM troll who is masturbating while writing and reading these threads. Creep.

Posted by: templenameaaron ( )
Date: March 07, 2012 09:51PM

Don't feed the troll .

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.