Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: JoD3:360 ( )
Date: March 08, 2012 07:35AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FreeRose ( )
Date: March 08, 2012 08:34AM

I can just hear an interviewer ask him, "What is 'Kolob' and where is it?" LOL He's gonna sound wacky, believing in aliens. You know, kinda like Tom Cruise and Scientology.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2012 08:34AM by FreeRose.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: March 08, 2012 12:13PM

I believe in aliens from outer space. I just don't believe that any of them have ever visited, communicated, or attempted to visit/communicate with our planet, ever. Even if they possessed some unknown technology that allowed them to travel here, the odds that they would travel here are mind boggling.

Posted by: WiserWomanNow ( )
Date: March 08, 2012 10:00AM

People are waking up. The more they learn about Mormonism, thanks to people like Randy Bott and Helen Radkey, the more they are recognizing how weird and cult-like it is.

Meanwhile, the cult leaders keep burying their heads deeper and deeper in the sand… All is well, sheeple! All is well!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2012 10:26AM by WiserWomanNow.

Posted by: JoD3:360 ( )
Date: March 08, 2012 12:11PM

So I posted this and kept thinking "delicious or delightful?" and decided on that---it seemed so natural...and then I see where I got my "idea" while looking at the posts...apparently I stole it from the topic header by The Man In Black.

Sorry, man.

Posted by: Charlie ( )
Date: March 08, 2012 02:33PM

Space Aliens? In your namesake book set, BY taught that Adam and Eve were brought here on a space ship. No evolution there.

Also, if there is not evolution, how does one explain the fossil record? According to BY, he with an answer to all life's mysteries, our planet was made up of chunks from other planets that had been destroyed.

In the fifties, I ward taught (home teaching in a prior incarnation) a family that was leaving the church because they joined because they were Roswell adicts and thought space aliens was mormon doctrine and found out it wasn't.

Posted by: Don Bagley ( )
Date: March 08, 2012 08:10PM

Dr. Strangepork: We are entering the Kolob zone.
Miss Piggy: I thought that was a myth.
Dr. Strangepork: It is. And it only affects idiots who believe in it.
Captain Lance Hogthrob: I feel a burning in my bosom.
Miss Piggy: That's indigestion, you dope.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.