Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: September 26, 2010 07:32PM

faithful to the commandment from the mormon church to replenish the earth it was a personal vendetta for me.. I currently have 14 children. I'm still raising a seven and 11 year old. In looking through my bucket list, since I just spent three days in the hospital with cardiac problems, I just need to know one thing. Anyone who answers this thread must raise their right hand to the square. What is your personal record in attempting to replentish the earth, as the morg commands in one 24 hour period. Now I know that Mormons have a license to lie about everything and everybody. X Mormons on the other hand always tell the truth. lurkers please stay out of this survey. Details are optional however if you respond please respond with a number of times in one 24 hour period you tried to please the general authorities with reproduction. I always believed I was the record holder,...... laying down in a hospital I worried about that. My number is 13 times in a 24 hour period. I raised my right hand to the square and I found an old bakers I put on. Now please no liars. If I am not the record holder is certainly gives me at lease one reason to continue living. It's not how many times you go down it is how many times you can get back up.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2010 07:36PM by get her done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Johnny Canuck ( )
Date: September 26, 2010 08:27PM

Wow 13 times, you must have been exhausted!! Would not a few fewer times have accomplished the trick?? No wonder your ticker is tired!!

Posted by: Lilith ( )
Date: September 26, 2010 08:59PM

our record as a couple was 14 on the wedding night. But we are not mormmon so you still hold that record. Hey so actually in a 24 hour period, the number might be higher. Hmmm.

(but we only had three kids--practice practice practice)

Posted by: Mo larkey ( )
Date: September 26, 2010 09:54PM

I always thought it was kinda ironic that you had this beautiful(to some-not me) temple ceremony and Mo spin talk on eternal marriage. Then the luncheon and all the innuendo and wink * wink* going on all day during the wedding and then that night you stand in line and thank all the people for coming by and then after the reception you are naked trying to figure out what the hell we are doing,... tired as hell and I lasted about 5 minutes. It was lights out - missionary and nothing else. Huge letdown for me and her I suppose.
I hae to call BS on the 13 or 14 times... I just can't see it especially if molly mo is in the TBM mindset of that TSCC wedding day.
Who was it that said the bride is always smiling in her pictures cause from now on out there will be very little sex.

Posted by: Punky's Dilemma ( )
Date: September 26, 2010 11:26PM

I'm sure I've hit 13 in 24 hrs, probably more than a few times...but dunno if I can say the same for dh...Although, in our case at least, my tally count is a bigger source of pride than his. ;)

Posted by: ozpoof ( )
Date: September 27, 2010 12:57AM

Posted by: OlMan ( )
Date: September 27, 2010 02:27AM

Personally, I much prefer 1-2 reps that totally rocked our world than imitating bunnies on speed and ending up getting rug burns on our fun parts.

But those of you who reach for such lofty numbers, I salute you.

Posted by: Eric Davis ( )
Date: September 27, 2010 03:12AM

I suppose you could go 13 or 14 times, if you shot your load within 2-3 minutes each time.

I, on the other hand, prefer quality over quantity. I am not satisfied unless my lady gets to climax too. So I have disciplined myself to las a little longer. Thankfully also, DW is more sexual than average, and gets multi-Os regularly. My personal best now is DW 6 Os in the same time I have 1.

So no, I've never "done it" double digit times in one day, but I suspect I spend more time in my two or three shots, than some other guy does in his 13 or 14.

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: September 27, 2010 09:06AM

Thank you all. I can now die in peace.....maybe getting a peace.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: September 27, 2010 11:53AM

Posted by: Flying Under the Radar ( )
Date: September 27, 2010 12:06PM

Newly married, the army had sent me off for some training. Had a weekend off so she came for a visit. All we did was eat, sleep and do the deed. The last 2 times didn't feel so good because I was out of ammo.

Posted by: Sorry has to be anon ( )
Date: September 27, 2010 12:12PM

19 times for me. That was the number I "finished" all in a wonderful afternoon of debauchery. ;-) I wore him out! lol

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.