Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Dave ( )
Date: April 13, 2012 08:30PM

Dear ExMo's
The Mormon Inc. PR machine in London is working overtime. Please join me in the fight to keep them at bay in the UK.

http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/East-Grinstead-Mormons-temple-place-special/story-15791343-detail/story.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 04:49AM

Nice one! My Guardian posts are under OZLIGHT.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 04:13PM

Great! I'll have another look...

Date: April 14, 2012 04:27PM

Just added a reply to one of your comments.

Date: April 14, 2012 04:48PM

Just mixing it with ForGood. Just asked him if he is employed by TSCC.

Posted by: dk ( )
Date: April 13, 2012 11:26PM

From the first article -- "We are so proud of the temple, it is one of only two in the UK. It is a place to be adored and loved," Elder Carpenter added.

Mormons are so full of themselves. We have sacred rituals that go on in our temples, and we can't tell you what they are. But, you'll want to join and give us 10% of your income just to find out. You won't be able to get into heaven without knowing the secret handshakes, signs and tokens. P.S. don't look at the man behind the curtain.

Is it me or does the temple look like a tissue box with a pointy end?

Here's website for English cathedrals. http://www.relevantsearch.co.uk/england/cathedrals.html

They are open to the public and have services where anyone can attend. Many are centuries old and were built without modern equipment, and they had to survive two world wars. Far more impressive than a mormon temple.

Posted by: Claire Ferguson ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 01:18PM

Thanks for the tip Dave. I've added comments to both.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 01:53PM

TBMs just don't get how shallow they are, how shallow they appear to others; their delusion has reached 100%.

Posted by: Carol Y. ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 02:34PM

Posted by: quick post ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 03:28PM

Three of the Osmond brothers are on tour in the UK and I am wondering if/how they will be used to help with the PR.

Posted by: machadaynu ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 03:47PM

Just posted my two cents in the comments, thought I'd mention the Mormon attitude towards Native Americans (which none of the other comments had mentioned). Even provided a link to the dark and loathsome Lamanite action figures!

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 03:48PM

I've been there. It's a bit dreary inside actually. Coldly lit and typical of Mormon uniformity. "Absolutely beautiful" -- please. Just saying a thing doesn't make it so.

Posted by: blindmag ( )
Date: April 14, 2012 04:41PM

OK huge Mormon roumors came up in the comments from those posts. It also brings up another subject intirely. The fact that mormons have a slight problem with the sheer ammount of stuff prophets have said. You cant keep up with everyting and when rules came in and when they got rethought but bishop soandso dosent like how it was just rethought so quick so makes his lot deal with it till the new bishop reads the manual if that bit is even in the manual at all. So much stuff is half read and just looked over.

Do the american people really want a presidant that has read somewhere possably that the real nastsyness of the second comeing turns up when theres a mornon presidant and he gets rid of it all and saves everyting? Do they want a mitt who might have seen that and not known where it came from but a small hidden part of himm belves it on the finges of the nuke button?

Date: April 14, 2012 04:55PM

might even be based in the USA.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.