Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: XX-Man ( )
Date: December 07, 2010 06:10PM

Way to go girl!!....... is all I can say after reading the two prior threads (now closed) about your L.Tom Perry (the apostle) story. I do know you and certainly know the very diffiult time that you have had over the last few years as you discovered the real truths about Mormonism as did I near the same time.

What a super chance encounter and to be able to share your thoughts with this man and know that he just does not have the answers as you knew very well he would not.

Thank you for sharing this story with those who still like to read on this site once in awhile. Good luck in your future and know that I still am happy to have had the chance to get to know you in my life. We were at a bit different stages in our lives but very similar in many ways and I will always consider you a good friend. You believe in honesty and integrity, just as I do, and I certainly know that the story you have shared is ture and honest and is told just the way you experienced it.

TAKE CARE!! Your friend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 07, 2010 06:21PM

Date: December 07, 2010 06:22PM

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: December 07, 2010 06:33PM

I didn't get a chance to comment on the orginal threads, but I found think4u's situation a very rare opportunity to speak one's mind at the right place and the right time. I think she did a kick-ass job!

p.s. XX-Man, you can edit when you misspell things, even the title; just click on the edit button!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 06:34PM by itzpapalotl.

Posted by: think4u ( )
Date: December 07, 2010 07:03PM

Thanks, xxman, nice to see an old and true friend on here! Take care.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.