Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: May 22, 2012 10:51AM

Mitt is supposed to be the shining example of LDS priesthood-bearing manhood and moral superiority, right? He's supposed to introduce the world to the wonderfulness of living the One True GospelĀ®.

Well, according to the latest Washington Post-ABC News poll, Mitt "Priesthood Poster Boy" Romney trails Barack "Secret Spawn of Satan" Obama by more than 10 points when it comes to "Has better personal character" and "Stands up for his beliefs."

It looks like my prophesy is being fulfilled that Mitt's candidacy would hurt the church more than help it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: May 22, 2012 10:56AM

Why I support Mitt Romney in a nutshell. I don't care if he wins - I just want him important enough for the mainstream media and the public to give the church the slap upside it's overinflated, big head that it deserves.

Posted by: Tall Man, Short Hair ( )
Date: May 22, 2012 11:04AM

CA girl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why I support Mitt Romney in a nutshell. I don't
> care if he wins - I just want him important enough
> for the mainstream media and the public to give
> the church the slap upside it's overinflated, big
> head that it deserves.

CA girl, I'm cheering in the row behind you. I was strongly opposed to him at first, but then I started seeing all the negative press and global exposure of the church's lies. I think if he actually gets elected it'll be the most devastating thing to ever happen to the church. Monson and the boys will start calling the Kirtland Banking scandal "the good old days."

Posted by: Jeezus ( )
Date: May 22, 2012 11:11AM

... besides, latest posts show most people don't give a crap about his moronism.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.