Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Pil-Latté ( )
Date: December 30, 2010 11:31AM

http://590kid.com/tags/laura-lynch/

And my mom wonders why I don't want to leave my kids alone with primary teachers....

Seriously. You can't trust anyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: piper ( )
Date: December 30, 2010 11:41AM

The really scary thing is that a generation ago it was no big deal to do something like this. My MIL used to stay in the car for hours while her mom and dad were in the bar. My DH had a carpool buddy who told of going to Vegas in an RV with his parents. They locked him inside alone while they went out gambling. Yikes. Parents are definitely held more accountable now, thankfully. I would never dream of leaving my kids alone.

Posted by: voltaire ( )
Date: December 30, 2010 11:49AM

Posted by: loveskids ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 01:11PM

When I was very young my dad would leave my sister and I in the car for hours at a time. No food,just a pot to use if we had to go to the bathroom. It's not like the windows were tinted and nobody could see in. Anyone that walked by would see 2 very young little girls in a car alone. I too am grateful things are much different now.

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: December 31, 2010 10:04PM

I'll bet she wouldn't have left a wad of money in plain view in her car. Oh wait, if her tithing is paid up, she probably doesn't have a wad of money.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.