Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Chiyogadude ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 11:58AM

Can't believe the hateful replies I've received. I'm not an adult bc i made a simple request? My leaving note was a test and many of you failed. Look at the top of the posts. It says "No politics please. For political discussions please go to... Any political discussion needs to be DIRECTLY related to LDSINC. " So this would be things like Prop 8. That was my reasonable expectation. I guess that's not what this place is about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dominikki ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 11:59AM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! A test, seriously?

Posted by: jesuscrisco ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:01PM

It's so entertaining when someone says "goodbye" and then just stands there.

What? Did you expect the rest of us to leave or something? Who does that?

Posted by: xyz ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:13PM

Like most LGBT Republicans, she thinks we owe her something.

Posted by: blueorchid ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:16PM

Really, I'm going now.... One....two.............thhhrreeeeeeee...

Posted by: (CENSORED) ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:02PM

Thank you for proving my point, Chiyogadude, I have been saying that for a LONG time and it's never got through their heads.

It took me calling them on all the "advantages" of being atheist to get them stop breaking their own rules about members of the board trying to push their beliefs on others.

I got banned for it too, but I am willing to be the sacrificial lamb to make sure the group is restored to it's title "Recovery From Mormonism" not "Conversion to Atheism" or any other religion that members of the board adopt as their own.

Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:06PM

Dclarkfan1...? Is that you?

Date: October 18, 2012 12:11PM

Maybe it's PHIL!

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 03:21PM

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:03PM

Date: October 18, 2012 12:07PM

It's not a joke, Cheryl, and quite frankly not very funny.

It just goes to show that the board has stopped being about recovering from the LDS church, and more about laughing at people, or laughing at people still in the church, or laughing at people trying to get out and coming here for help!

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:17PM

To me it's the most side-spliting joke I've heard in months of needing a good laugh.

Stomping around yelling orders on this board doesn't control any poster for a minute. It just makes the crank look foolish.

Date: October 18, 2012 12:25PM

Mormons never did know how to control a group of independent, intelligent people. They'd rather shoot at us instead.

Date: October 18, 2012 12:06PM

Move along nothing to see here....lmfao.

Posted by: CSU Provo Student ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:08PM

Uh, oh...

We are supposed to repent and fall all over ourselves when that 'HATE' word is trotted out?

Oh, dear someone thinks we 'hate', when really it is reaction to dopiness in the mormonmost degree.

What a maroon!

Posted by: flyboy21 ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:09PM

Trust me. After our collective centuries in the Church of Hate, hearing the word "test" is going to go over like a lead balloon.

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:09PM

"My leaving note was a test and many of you failed."

"...but I am willing to be the sacrificial lamb..."

Really? Hahahahaha!!

My morning is now complete.

Posted by: CSU Provo Student ( )

What is it with the mormon mindset that makes them so trigger happy using hot button words like 'hate' and 'anti-'????

It is so aggravating that hyperbole is their only weapon...

Fuck off.

Xyz, you are the first person to say fuck, therefore you have failed my worthiness test that I didn't tell you about. You should be ashamed...

;P

Date: October 18, 2012 12:14PM

Fuck. I guess I'm really fucked now.

:D

Posted by: flyboy21 ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:18PM

Sir, you just watch your fucking mouth!

Date: October 18, 2012 12:19PM

Hahahaha okay I seriously snorted my drink out my nose..

Date: October 18, 2012 12:20PM

Oh fuck me. Look who just fucking showed up for the fucking party.

Date: October 18, 2012 12:22PM

::sitting in the corner with hands over her ears, rocking and screaming "why won't you change for me? Why won't you change?!"::

Hehe

Posted by: Surrender Dorothy ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:21PM

lmao

Dear Sister Fidget, If you could hie to the Relief Society room for re-education on the proper goose stepping deference to the Priesthood brethren, you can still take the sacrament on Sunday. Otherwise, no squished-between-the-boogery-teenage-boy-fingers bread scraps for you, although we will still accept your tithing check. We're nice like that.

Date: October 18, 2012 12:24PM

Hahahahaha

But but....

Only people that have little sense of morality or don't care about the thoughts of others, completely fail that test you were just given, XYZ. And from what I read, most of you failed.

Sociology 101

Date: October 18, 2012 12:17PM

You hear that xyz, you failed the "fuck test." Oh shit man!

Damn't snb! You also failed...you said shit. ::shakes head::

Lol

Date: October 18, 2012 12:19PM

What I find hilarious too is that fuck isn't censored but shit is.

Date: October 18, 2012 12:20PM

Seriously?! I find that funny too.

You mean $#!t?

You can use it but you have to be a sneaky-ass little $#!t about it.

Did I fail you? Are you disappointed in me? Will you take your bag of idiocy and go home and never ever play here again? Promise?

:::shrugs:::

Luckily for me, I don't base my self-esteem on the snap judgments of self-hating delusional control-freaks.

Posted by: Finally Free! ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:23PM

Only narcissistic people stand in the middle of a crowded room of strangers and shouts that they over heard some things that they didn't like that were unrelated to why they were there and so are leaving, then stay there and shout, that was a test to see if anyone would make me the center of attention and you all failed... and then continue to stand there to see if anyone would make them the center of attention.

BTW, "(CENSORED)", how long have you been lurking here after you were banned for breaking the rules... what were you hoping to accomplish?

Posted by: Fidelus ( )

o. m. g. welcome to teh interwebs n00bsauce. If you're really so thin skinned that things like this get you butthurt shut off the computer and stay out of internet culture. I.E. If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch.

Posted by: Surrender Dorothy ( )

Threatening to take your toys and go home and then standing there with your toys in your hand waiting for others to beg you to stay and play while they've happily continued to play with their own toys kind of minimizes the effect of the bargaining chip you thought you had. You kind of shot your "poor me" wad, dude.

You might want to put the shovel down and stop digging, unless you subscribe to the belief that bad attention is better than no attention.

You are entertaining though, even if unintentionally.

I think I may love you..

That was the best reply yet lol :D

Posted by: Virg ( )

+1 Seriously!

Posted by: Finally Free! ( )

It is not for you or "(CENSORED)" to decide what gets posted here. You do not own the board, you do not pay for it, nor were you here when it was set up. You are using a free board set up by someone else with their rules and guidelines.

They are good about enforcing their rules and guidelines and have stated that if you are concerned about a post, that you click the "Report" button and THEY will look into it.

You may not like it, but many ex-mo's do not like Romney... That really shouldn't be a surprise for any adult would can think such things through. It also shouldn't be any surprise that much of what is seen with Romney can be related directly back to the church.

This site is about recovery from an oppressive religion. A prominent member of that religion is running for the highest office in the country... I think that's going to come up in discussions from time to time.

Now, as for setting up a test and telling everyone here that didn't post the way you wanted to is just childish. Grow up and realize that the world does not revolve around you.

If you want to have discussions around church subjects, then post away... I thought you got several good responses from your request for Gay friendly churches. If you don't want to read about Romney, then skip over those posts, but don't expect them to stop just because you happen to like him and you don't want to see anything negative about your candidate. Part of coming out of the LDS church's influence is realizing that you are not special and that no one has to conform to your wishes.

Stay or go, but don't expect anyone here to change on your behalf... Good luck to you!

Posted by: The Man in Black ( )

People disagreeing with you isn't hate.

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:23PM

There are some very funny people here. They write hilarious posts. The difference is, they're trying to be funny.

I don't think you were trying to be funny, but I couldn't help but laugh. The last time I saw some one act like that was when my son was about 3.

I'm running away from home mommy! You said things I don't like! I don't like you!.....Then I find him asleep under his bed. Hilarious.

Posted by: dupemor ( )
Date: October 18, 2012 12:25PM

Why are you all being mean to Chiyogadude?.Well, Chiyogadude is in the wrong place,"post mormon opium den" lolzz.You guys are something Looolllzzz.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.