Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 08:45PM

I never actually saw anything good, stupid underwear, but every time a sister I liked got up to go, it was a fun event for me. It broke up the monotony of the rest of the temple trip.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: shadowspade ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 09:22PM

I am ashamed to admit that I too tried to catch a peek or two.

Posted by: William Law ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 09:31PM

I remember being a hormonal teenager in the temple and having a dirty thought or two. I thought I would be struck dead then my parents would know for sure that I was foul minded little brat.

I got my PB when I was pretty young, it was blond well endowed women in a yellow bikini (30 years later I still remember), I thought the old dude would know and god might ask him to tell me to knock it off.

I was pretty sure that I was the biggest pervert on the planet by the way the church made me feel. Now, as an adult, Others make me look like an asexual.

Date: November 06, 2012 09:39PM

I think he is trying to say he started having a fantasy about a blond in a bikini during his patriarchal blessing. Seems to have left out some of his words. Probably too hot and heavy thinking about that blond, for him to think clearly enough to form all his words.

Posted by: William Law ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 11:43PM

Yeah, sorry. That's what I meant. I was in a room full of people, watching the election coverage. I was slightly distracted.

Posted by: steakpres ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 09:37PM

As a future Stake President I never suffered from such sins and iniquities.

Posted by: stbleaving ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 09:54PM

As a veteran of many temple youth baptism trips, I never had the slightest clue that the young men were trying to see...stuff. (Yeah, I was an idiot.) So what exactly were you looking for, fcd and others? A bra strap? Nipples?

Posted by: jaredsotherbrother ( )
Date: November 07, 2012 07:34AM

All that you listed and anything else, optical illusions were acceptable. At that age, just the thought that I might see something was pants shrinking.

Posted by: ozpoof ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 10:07PM

After the dunking, we had to shower to get the chlorine out of our hair etc. The showers were open room style, and there was a man also showering.

So here's me, a curious 12 yo gay boy with a naked man across from me probably in his early thirties, fit, built, fur in all the right places.

Needless to say I had to turn to the wall after sneaking enough looks to fully stock my mental wank-bank. Boy did I have some nice fantasies after that.

Posted by: spaghetti oh ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 10:15PM

Oh, myyyy!

And c'mon heterosexual women... no Mr Darcy's white wet shirt moments?

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 10:11PM

Well, duh!!!....I was, like 14...and a walking, breathing hormone!!...and the water fights in the font were cool too...

Ron Burr

Posted by: flyboy21 ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 10:14PM

ABSOLUTELY! Nips, bras, panties, ass shape (not like they wore form-fitting stuff at church or some of them even in school).

It was lovely. There was one girl who I thought was never that cute but years later went to third base with probably just on the basis of seeing her panties (dunno why that did it), and her becoming a bit of a loose lady who liked to piss her mom off (who HATED me).

Ahhhh those were the days. Ozpoof's story makes me hope I always showed well myself for whoever happened to be sneaking a peek ;)

Posted by: justcallmestupid ( )
Date: November 07, 2012 07:50AM

Oh god, I feel so naive now! I never had a clue - honestly!

I was always a favourite with the boys on temple trips and put it down to my easy-going character and my witticism. Should have known is was my D-cups. They must have shown even in the horrible one-pieces they made us wear for baptisms...

Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 10:16PM

I never wore anything under my suit. No bra no panties...I'm sure someone stole a peek..

Posted by: stbleaving ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 10:37PM

Ooh, you naughty! ;)

My YW leaders not only gave us big underwear lectures before our temple trips (i.e., white only, no lace), but also checked our suitcases themselves to make sure no one brought anything risque to the holy temple. If we had dared to go commando, they would've noticed and probably dragged us bodily from the baptismal font.

Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: November 06, 2012 11:39PM

I'm surprised they didn't. They hated me. My mouth is ad big as my personality :D

Posted by: turnonthelights ( )
Date: November 07, 2012 04:24AM

I was underwearless as well. I was always embarrassed because I had huge boobs and noticed the boys were always looking when I came out of the water.

Date: November 07, 2012 05:46AM

Of course the reason I brought this up, is because there is supposed to be no temptation in the temple, Satan has no power there. Even the biggest perv, like myself, should be able to sit there, and have a sister accidentally pop all the way out of her jumpsuit, and neither look, or think about the thing.

Of course since our actions are not dictated by little devils and angels whispering into our ears, this is not the case.

Posted by: Brethren,adieu ( )
Date: November 07, 2012 11:07AM

Oooooh, wow. This post is getting better than Penthouse letters. I gotta go be alone now for a few minutes. Back in a few.

Posted by: Albinolamanite ( )
Date: November 07, 2012 06:00AM

At 14 years old I was always on the lookout. Whether it was in a baptismal font or hoping the girls locker room door at school swung open a little too wide or a young lady with large pumpkins (seasonal reference) bent over while i was standing at the right angle. Point is, I was always prepared like any boy scout. I quickly earned the nipple identification merit badge. In fact, to this day I remain ever vigilant.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: November 07, 2012 09:17AM

Nipples. Lots and lots of nipples. No way to hide it. Many of the temples didn't even allow the girls to wear bras. Did any of the women here have to wear a strip of cloth around your breasts in lieu of a bra, fastened with a safety pin?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.