Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: soutskeptic ( )
Date: November 27, 2012 01:03PM

Southern Utah Ex/PostMormon Holiday fun December 2nd

Decembers presentation will usher in the holiday season with a slideshow presentation culled from a thread on the Further Light and Knowledge (FLAK) message board featuring Mormon-flavored versions of LOLcats captioned photos. We hope you'll be LOLing with enjoyment as we show a selection of these images. A slideshow will be presented with song and from Music and the Broken Word by Paul Toscano and Calvin Grondahl. Please join us for a rollicking good time Ex/PostMormon style.

This lecture will be held Sunday December 2nd, 2 PM at the New Lexington Hotel- 850 S. Bluff St. St. George Utah.

Come and enjoy Holiday Cheer with like minded people. Refreshments will be served.

For more information email SoUtSkeptic soutpostmormons@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 27, 2012 01:04PM

Southern Utah Ex/PostMormon Holiday fun December 2nd

Decembers presentation will usher in the holiday season with a slideshow presentation culled from a thread on the Further Light and Knowledge (FLAK) message board featuring Mormon-flavored versions of LOLcats captioned photos. We hope you'll be LOLing with enjoyment as we show a selection of these images. A slideshow will be presented with song and from Music and the Broken Word by Paul Toscano and Calvin Grondahl. Please join us for a rollicking good time Ex/PostMormon style.

This lecture will be held Sunday December 2nd, 2 PM at the New Lexington Hotel- 850 S. Bluff St. St. George Utah.

Come and enjoy Holiday Cheer with like minded people. Refreshments will be served.

For more information email SoUtSkeptic soutpostmormons@hotmail.com

Date: November 27, 2012 11:59PM

This should be a fun get together for those in search of a new community of friends.

Date: November 29, 2012 05:21PM

Date: November 30, 2012 10:00PM

Posted by: onendagus ( )
Date: December 01, 2012 08:34AM

I'm In! Humor really helps me deal with life issues. Looking at where I started out on this wild ride from an extreme TBM to the person i am today and seeing the funny, ironic and sometimes hilarious things we all do is very cathartic to me.

For anyone that went to the Exmo conference in SL last Month, the dinner speaker, Wade Wilson's talk had me choking on my food. I almost needed the paramedics or at least fellow exmo's well versed in the heimlich maneuver. Part of his story is really horrible as well because of the PTSD he suffers from serving a mission. My older brother had an almost identical experience and still suffers.

Anyway, i'm in St George this weekend and look forward to seeing everyone there.

Date: December 01, 2012 11:50AM

Hey Onendagus,

Will lookforward to visiting with you this weekend! Glad your in town.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.