Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cricket ( )
Date: April 08, 2013 06:49PM

are not dying of leprosy, necrotizing bacteria, sexually transmitted diseases and cancer at much higher rates than average humans beings due to God cursing us who have denied Him and mocked Him?

Don't FAIR folks wonder why we are not going bankrupt, losing our jobs and our homes much more than average human beings because have not only broken our temple covenants but mock them openly.

Why aren't more of us exmos dying in car crashes, or gun fights and breaking into spontaneous combustion because we no longer wear the temple garments?

And why are not our spouses, partners, children, grand children and pets not being cursed and killed by that angry and jealous God who will "not be mocked."

I have been out of doors exposed in lightning storms on hill sides and in open areas since I started mocking Mormonism and God has not even come close to striking or smiting me. Maybe ol' Elohim is perfect spiritually but a damn poor marksman when it comes to high voltage strategic strikes? But He has struck His own Angel Moroni atop the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and fried the angel's face and arm black. LOL!

http://www.salamandersociety.com/blacks/black_angel_moroni.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: April 08, 2013 07:33PM

Posted by: Happy_Heretic ( )
Date: April 08, 2013 08:22PM

The folks at FAIR simply have not the capacity for "wonder." They have preconcluded the answers, and must wish the facts to fit. They have no power over those of us who think for ourselves. They only get paid to re-stupify those that have been momentarily sobered by skepticism (reason and science). They are the conscienceless bartenders of religious drunkards.

HH =)

Posted by: ambivalent exmo ( )
Date: April 08, 2013 08:25PM

I have this strange love for FAIR. All of the circular logic, bullshit innuendo, and subject- skirting rhetoric opened the door out of ld$inc for me.

Carry on, FAIR, you are blazing the path out for many, many folks. Well done:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2013 08:28PM by ambivalent exmo.

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: April 08, 2013 08:34PM

I notice on FAIR that the subject or LDS corporate wealth is noticably absent.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.