Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: amos2 ( )
Date: April 11, 2013 06:24PM

Strep sufferers feeling better?
How's Tuesday (April 16th) 7pm, UTSA Chuy's?

Same motion, I'd show up wearing light grey Washington sweater and blue jeans (hoping it's not 88 degrees...if so I'll stand out even more), white male age 40, 6 ft, medium build, brown hair, military haircut, by the door.

I guess you can watch me and see if church fuzz is staking me out...<Bevis voice...he said "staking", HAaaa...nevermind>.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nomo28 ( )
Date: April 11, 2013 10:05PM

Is it the one on 1604 and I10? I'm finishing my tat that day, but I should be good by that time.

Posted by: canadianfriend ( )
Date: April 11, 2013 10:17PM

I visited San Antonio recently (for a conference). Beautiful city. How's the weather down there now? (freezing rain up here).

Posted by: DIT ( )
Date: April 12, 2013 01:07AM

I could possibly stop by for a beer. Can we do this a little earlier, say 6:30? The kid has a dance class up that way....kill two birds with one stone..so to speak.

The weather is absolutely gorgeous! And I'm pissed that I don't have the ability to do what I want the next few weekends. Prime camping weather. By the time school is out it'll be just a bit to hot. I'm a Texan and need A/C dammit! But I also need some nature!!!!

Got your email amos. Count me in unless you hear from me otherwise. I'll be one of the Mexican girls in the joint....ha!

Posted by: dit ( )
Date: April 12, 2013 01:08AM

Where in Canada canadianfriend? Come back to SA. It's a Fiesta every day!

Date: April 15, 2013 09:25AM

Yes DIT I'll show up early, 6:30

Posted by: pewsitter ( )
Date: April 15, 2013 03:38PM

Sorry about the delay in responding. Tomorrow (Tuesday) sounds good. I believe I sent Susan an email to give you my contact info. If not, let me know and I will send her another email.

Date: April 15, 2013 04:40PM

Arggh, I can't make it. There is no way..I've got a quiz due by Tues night and need all the time available to study.

i will make it one day....it's crunch time now and I'm drowing in Inter Econ and Supply Mgmt....damn school!

Date: April 15, 2013 06:34PM

Seems like it might end up being a small group tomorrow.

Date: April 16, 2013 02:04PM

I'll show up as planned at 7pm unless nomo28 or pewsitter cancels.
Except if I'm going to wear a sweater in this weather I'll need to wear shorts...look for canvas shorts instead of jeans, oh, and sandals.

Date: April 16, 2013 06:05PM

I will have on a blue shirt and jeans. The wife is still sick.

Posted by: littlefaith702 ( )
Date: April 16, 2013 08:01PM

Oops! It's 6:58PM, Tuesday, and I just now saw this. Definitely will plan on next time. Is this a regular or irregular event?

Date: April 16, 2013 11:07PM

I had a great time and enjoyed talking with everyone that came. Erin, you should have brought your husband, I am sure he would have had a good time. I hope we can get together again soon.

Posted by: Stubborn Apostate ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 09:17PM

Sorry I missed this. I had a nasty delayed allergic reaction to the strep antibiotic and had to go to urgent care again. DH took one look at me Monday morning and said I looked like Quassimodo. He wasn't exaggerating. 35 years to catch a penicillin allergy. ANYHOO, glad some of you got to meet and I hope to make it next time round.

Date: April 16, 2013 11:22PM

So much to talk about. We knew each other right away.
Let's do it again.
Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2013 09:52AM by amos2.

Date: April 22, 2013 04:19PM

Posted by: twojedis ( )
Date: April 17, 2013 12:22AM

We will be in San Antonio in June.

Date: April 17, 2013 12:39AM

Sorry I missed it! Hadn't checked the site for a couple days to see if it was still on. Went in today to get some more work done on my tat. I know I'll be booked next Tues to finish it, but after that, I should be good! Glad you guys had a great time!!

Date: April 17, 2013 01:12AM

Twojedis - Be sure and let us know when you are going to be in San Antonio.

Date: April 17, 2013 01:13AM

Posted by: twojedis ( )
Date: April 17, 2013 01:14AM

Our son is graduating from AF basic. We fly in June 5th and back out June 9th.

Date: April 17, 2013 03:02AM

Sorry I missed this...I swear I'll make it next time....I just have to finish these two classes.........arrrrrggggghhhhhh!

Date: April 20, 2013 08:49PM

What day of the week works best for most everyone? Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday?

Date: April 22, 2013 10:52PM

I'm usually good on Tuesday... except this week. Stuck working for Fiesta :(

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.