Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: greengobbledyguck ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 01:28AM

why does walmart mens bathroom have 4 stools and 6 sinks to 2 guys???

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sistersalamander ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 01:32AM

Probably the same reason that the women's bathroom has three regular stalls and one handicapped (at least one of which will be plugged up and one will have a broken door latch), but zero places to change or nurse a baby.

I hate walmart...

Posted by: mysid ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 07:08AM

Nurse your baby anywhere you damn well please. With the right clothes, you don't have to show your boobs at all (unless you want to).

Posted by: sistersalamander ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 09:43AM

Oh, I did nurse anywhere I pleased, and was very good at not revealing anything.

It just made me very mad that all the Walmarts in my area, once upon a time, USED TO have at least a fold-down changing table and a chair or bench where a nursing mother could sit.

Several years ago, they "remodeled" all the bathrooms and took those nice amenities away.

It's just as well, because now the bathrooms are so filthy and poorly-maintained that even if I still had a baby, I would never take care of him/her there anyway.

Posted by: Infinite Dreams ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 01:35AM

& it was so horrible that my mom & I vowed to never set foot in a Walmart ever again. The funny part is that the K-Mart was a million times better than any we had in our city - very clean, very organized, & not embarrassing.

Posted by: eldorado ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 01:37AM

That is one of the things that confused me about here, back east you could find a spot in almost any store or mall to nurse your baby. So when we moved out here I was shocked to see how little stores or malls made it easy to find a nice spot that was not the bathroom stall to nurse.

Posted by: greengobbledyguck ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 02:06AM

k-mart causes me to gag....
doctors says a natural allergy i was born with....

Posted by: Infinite Dreams ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 07:14AM

Posted by: jbug ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 02:13AM

Why does the Walmart near us never CLEAN their bathrooms??? I would NEVER go to the bathroom there unless it was a dire emergency. NEVER. Once was enough.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 09:56AM

...they hire as few people as they can get away with. People to clean the restrooms is a very low priority. So is having people to straighten the merchandise, or clean up spills/vomit or to check people out. I avoid the place like the plague.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 05:03PM

Wal Mart should hire Mormons and have them clean restrooms on their days off.

Posted by: Anon4This ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 09:49AM

When I shop there, I purposefully shop different times of the day, or I get followed around by an employee which happens nearly every stinking time I am in the local WalMart. You would think after living here and seeing my face for 15 years, that they would have crossed me off their contempt list.

DH makes me shop there because the thinks the prices are grand. Sigh!

Posted by: kentish ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 12:21PM

Perhaps you have different people where you live. Walmart toilets where I live are spotless and visibly cleaned on a regular basis as the often seen red cones at the entrances attest.

Posted by: BadGirl ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 01:00PM

Do the guys come with the restroom, or is there a "limit 2 guys" sign on the door?

Posted by: Anon4This ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 02:08PM

Posted by: bordergirl ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 05:07PM

What's with the "Perhaps you have different people where you live?"

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: April 22, 2013 05:38PM

usually has clean bathrooms.

My boyfriend used to hate Wal-Mart and wouldn't shop there. Then about 5 years ago, he was here in Logan, Utah, visiting and had to catch a flight early on a Monday morning (with me driving him there in my car). On Sunday, my car got a flat tire and was irreparable. There was only ONE place in all of Cache Valley where you could get a new tire--Wal-Mart. He likes Wal-Mart now.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.