Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Cowardly lion ( )
Date: April 29, 2013 02:14AM

Thankyou ALL for your luvs,hugs,prayers& Good Advise!! A friend gave me the number of a vet that take payments. I'll call them tomorrow(already left a message). Currently;my little guys has eaten,drank water and did go for w alk! he seemed quite perky!But was alittle tired coming home. I think your prayers are helping THANKS

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: eldorado ( )
Date: April 29, 2013 04:56AM

Hope its good news for the puppy and I will keep you and your puppy in my thoughts and prayers.

Posted by: sparty ( )
Date: April 29, 2013 10:30PM

Any update on the little guy, Cowardly lion? I was actually thinking about him today.

I'm glad to hear that he seemed better today. Fur kids are a lot like humans - sometimes they feel under the weather for a day or two, then bounce right back...sometimes it's a little more serious. Glad to hear that you are going to get him checked out - sounds like he is going to be fine, but you can rest easy knowing that you are doing everything you can to keep him healthy!

Best wishes to you and your pup!

Posted by: memyself ( )
Date: April 29, 2013 10:39PM

Thank you for updating us..have been thinking bout you guys!! Glad there is so much improvement..whew! :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.