Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: LEELA ( )
Date: June 21, 2013 08:41PM

Back when I was married to my 2nd TBM H. He decided my kids werent ideal (& another women was in the wings)So He wanted a divorce. we had been married a short time & the house was still in his name.He told me If I didnt continue sleeping w/him,he'd throw me out!! My lawyer & sherriff said he could. & my mom said do what you have to do to stay in that house! I knew if I was homeless I could loose my kids (from my 1st marr,)So I did. After a while I couldnt take & fought back! Lost everythIng as a result!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LEELA ( )
Date: June 21, 2013 08:45PM

Bishop after Bishop turned me away. I was told I was unworthy by one. A TBM cousin said I should be in a bishops court!?! AS far as I know NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM!!!

Posted by: shannon ( )
Date: June 21, 2013 09:15PM

I'm sorry sweetie. The church is not true and the "Bishop" is just some guy down the street. Sux, I know.

;o)

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: June 21, 2013 09:17PM

It wouldn't have mattered what you did. Just from what I've seen--they almost always support the men.

It wasn't your fault.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2013 09:17PM by cl2.

Posted by: subeam ( )
Date: June 21, 2013 09:26PM

I am sorry. If the bishop doesn't do anything you could go a level higher and go to the Stake President. If SP doesn't do anything you could go to the Area Seventy. But I don't think it will help no matter what you say because your ex has the priesthood and the "good boys" stick together so it seems to me. Sorry again and know for yourself that their opinion doesn't matter it is important your opinion about yourself.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.