Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Ericthrex ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 11:12AM

If someone had the brass to release the financials, or the tax return of one of the apostles, it would do untold damage to the veil of ignorance/faith that keeps so many members in the church.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tom Phillips ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 12:02PM

At one time I was asked to review the tax returns of some GAs. I have also had all the financials for Great Britain, Africa and Western Europe.

Did I keep copies?

Posted by: canadianbeaver ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 12:08PM

I think a few GAs just soiled their garmmies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2013 12:09PM by canadianbeaver.

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 12:23PM

annointed1

I feel like Wayne and Garth in front of aerosmith stating 'we are not worthy'

I think phones are ringing in slc

Posted by: sherlock ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 03:50PM

Probably another reason why they're leaving you alone.

Posted by: Nancy Rigdon ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 04:10PM

I can't understand why a COB employee (ie, accountant) hasn't already blown the whistle.

Posted by: gentlestrength ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 04:14PM

It probably reveals a lot about America as to why people in such positions remain there.

It's not because they are honest and hard working.

I imagine there are ways created and severely enforce don those that help and conspire to protect the secrets of SLC. This is a long standing skill set.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2013 04:15PM by gentlestrength.

Posted by: PapaKen ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 04:44PM

GO Tom, GO! (and I DO mean Malta Tom, not Tommy M)

Posted by: lucky ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 05:14PM

WHY would we need a MORmON *Snowden* ?

To Confirm that LDS INC really is a wealthy tax dodging religious scam (CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE) that continues to take in way too much money as it robs people in the name of (MORmON) God ?

Would a MORmON *Snowden* be able to further confirm that LDS Inc operates in their rabidly abusive exploitative way to the fullest extent possible, clear across the globe?

WOuld a MORmON *Snowden* be able to further prove that LDS Inc CONTINUALLY pulls off a *Bernie Madoff* every year and CONTINUALLY gets away with it ?

Would a MORmON Snowden be able to confirm that LDS Inc actually takes in X more specific amount billions of dollars of funds instead of X slightly less specific supposed but pretty damn obvious amount of billions of dollars of funds? because knowing precisely how much would be so much better than knowing with in plus or minus 20 percent of the obviously obscene amount.

Would a MORmON Snowden be as good as LDS Inc doing something like spending 5 BILLION to build a totally extravagant mall.......
to replace an already defunct but very nice mall so the new mall will be even more financially implausible than the previous mall that was replaced?

OH WAIT, the DUMB ASSES at LDS Inc ALREADY DID THAT !!! and its hardly a secret, just like their STUPID ASS formerly secret handshakes, the thing sits right out in the open for any to notice if they are only willing and capable enough to do so.
As a certain comedian likes to say: there's your sign! Paraphrasing: that might a sign for most people!

And for the brain dead people who are so stupid that they can not and do not notice what is really going with MORmON scam, maybe they are getting what they exactly what they deserve for being such MORmONS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2013 05:23PM by lucky.

Posted by: nice to meet you ( )
Date: July 27, 2013 07:48PM

I would support that and especially showing the resemblances that Amway and the church have except with the church you get your own planet and a top seat next to the almighty with your continued converts and contributions...it's a creepy temple MLM scam brainwash you as a kid corporation thingy.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.