Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 11:51AM

I'm trying to figure out how to get my doggies to go potty outside because it's raining super hard, and they refuse to go out.

I got them out through force, but then they wouldn't pee, they were too busy just shaking the rain off and trying to turn around to go back inside.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 11:57AM

It's going to be a long week. For both of us. ;o)

Date: January 30, 2011 12:35PM

Posted by: loveskids ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 01:13PM

Yeah-HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sandie. Hope you have a great day.

Posted by: loveskids ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 01:18PM

My 2 kids are sick so we will not be going to church.No-not the lds kind. I'm just laying in bed,drinking my coffee and reading RfM. Dh went to Stake Conference by himself. I'm sure he will be very inspired. Oh-and he put the whole suit on like he does every week. And took his BofM.

Posted by: Freevolved ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 02:18PM

Posted by: Lillium ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 02:27PM

Happy Birthday Sandie!

Posted by: derrida ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 12:15PM

I'm drinking green tea and reading and writing posts on Joseph Smith's history, reading and posting on RFM, and listening to my family get ready for church. Also thinking about my case of home brew a buddy and I made--it turned out well. Might play some SC2 and then I'll go to the store to get some makings for a recipe I want to try (New Potatoes and Smoked Paprika). I have to get to my office too to grab some creative writing submissions to judge.

Posted by: foggy ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 12:15PM

I am soaking up some sun in St.George before driving back to snowy Salt Lake this afternoon.

Posted by: Misfit ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 12:30PM

Reading the sunday paper, listening to Tangerine Dream, gonna make a phone call in a little bit here to confirm a SUNDAY delivery of our new bed, which my TBM DW approved of, amazingly enough. Watching son who has a cold, and stayed home from church( ! )

Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 12:31PM

raptorjesus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm trying to figure out how to get my doggies to
> go potty outside because it's raining super hard,
> and they refuse to go out.
>
> I got them out through force, but then they
> wouldn't pee, they were too busy just shaking the
> rain off and trying to turn around to go back
> inside.

Yeah, if they can't find their scent they won't go and rain washes it away. It drives me crazy. Like I want to walk around for hours in the rain. Ugh.

Date: January 30, 2011 04:13PM

raptorjesus Wrote:
> n/t

One of my dogs thinks he is supposed to poop inside. He will wait until he is bursting to pee, do his business outside and come back in and poop. The other one feels obligated to poop everytimg she is outside whether she has to go or not. Aren't dogs fun?

Posted by: Charley ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 12:36PM

I got up really late and just finished breakfast. I'm sippin' coffee and reading RFM.

Posted by: unworthy ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 12:42PM

Got up about 6 AM,,went and had coffee with some other heathens. Came home and fixed breakfast and watched the news on TV.

Posted by: Shiner Bock ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 01:25PM

I got up late since I went to bed at 3am (problems with water pressure and could not take a shower).

Got up and fixed some coffee and then went out and cut, split, and stacked firewood for next winter (work on Sunday! The Mormon god is so pissed by now!).

Got a shower, fixed lunch and now am here before I go lay in bed and watch T.V. instead of having to count tithing for the cult or go home teaching.

It's so nice to be free of the cult!!!

Posted by: Left Handed Goat ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 01:26PM

Out of bed early, breakfast and coffee, and finally going through all of those family pics that have been hanging out on my computer for way to long and making digital books with them online.

Posted by: rain ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 01:40PM

Got up late, had chocolate cake for breakfast, am now catching up on RfM, will watch some soccer later and work on a quilt using batiks I recently got in Grenada. Sundays are great!

Posted by: another guy ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 01:42PM

working...

Posted by: scandahoovian ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 02:13PM

So far: breakfast, sex and coffee. If it was a normal Sunday, football and beer would take up a lot of my day. Today I feel like being useful so I'll change some outlets and switches.

Date: January 30, 2011 02:24PM

I need to change outlets and switches in my repainted home office and hallway, but it's a bit overcast here. I'll wait for a sunny day so I can see with the electricity off.

Today I got up earlier than normal (who knew kitties could lick themselves so loudly? Or maybe it's cuz she sat on the pillow next to my ear to do it) I drank a couple mugs of coffee, washed the dishes (no dishwasher) and now just hanging around. Won't watch the pro bowl cuz I don't know any of the players. Waitin with bated breath for the superbowl next weekend tho!

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 02:26PM

Have you gone out and demonstrated for them, so they could learn????

Date: January 30, 2011 02:53PM

Date: January 30, 2011 03:18PM

Date: January 30, 2011 05:32PM

Lillium Wrote:
> n/t

My neighbors whine if the dogs pee in the common area in front of their house even though it is within the rules.On nice days, I keep them near my unit,bit if it is raining, I'm just happy if they go at all.As long as it is outside, I'm not going to argue with them. I'm sure these fussy neighbors who think they own the commons would really appreciate me going on the grass to show the dogs how. LOL.

Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 02:28PM

Drinking beer and having sex.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2011 02:28PM by knotheadusc.

Posted by: star1bandit ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 04:17PM

Are you *gasp* enjoying it??? XD

Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 05:24PM

Thankfully, I'm a nevermo, so I was never subjected to 3 hours of church and all the other church related BS... Okay, as a kid I was subjected to the Presbyterians, which is a pretty benign group. My husband the exmo, on the other hand, is loving his free Sundays full of brewing beer and making love.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 02:37PM

Drinking coffee, then I plan to go to the gym after I get some shopping done. Then, I'll go over to my brother's and go out to dinner.

Posted by: bingoe4 ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 02:59PM

that I have to lock her up if I am not home and it is raining. I hate doing it.

I had an espresso this morning.

I took my dogs for a walk this morning. I saw people in their cars either coming or going to church, as they had on their church uniform. I was happy I wasn't with them, nor do I feel any guilt for not being with them.

Later I'll do some homework.

Posted by: Simone Stigmata ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 03:25PM

Went for a morning walk in the cold. Very invigorating. Saw a lot of Morgbots driving to their important meetings with scowls on their faces.

Cracks me up.

Date: January 30, 2011 03:55PM

Posted by: Glo ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 04:10PM

WOke up when I Smelled the freshly brewed coffee downstairs.

DH and I went mountain biking after coffee.

When we got back DH fixed us a delicious champagne brunch with his special spicy potatoes.

Just finished eating on the deck while watching the rain move in.
Soooo romantic.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 04:59PM

drinking Starbucks decaf,watching news, reading War, by Sebastian Junger, going to the movies to see The Rite where Anthony Hopkins camps it up.
compare to a Sunday in 1949 where I had to starve to get Communion, and returned home with only a thin white wafer and nausea in my stomach.
Sunday paper is still the common activity, as I had no way to go to movies, and only the family table radio for music and news.
so glad I am out of all religious activity.
Librarian

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.