Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sue ( )
Date: September 10, 2013 12:08AM

The Treasurer of the Exmormon Foundation (the one who receives checks that are written for registration) asked me tonight to remind everyone who wants to pay with a check to PLEASE!!! write the check to the Foundation, NOT to Mikayla Pratt! She has to go through an unpleasant rigamarole every time she tries to deposit these checks in our account. Remember -- if you send a check, make it out to The Exmormon Foundation. Thankyou!

And for those who are planning to come and haven't registered yet, please do so soon so our two registration people are not up all night, every night during the week of the conference!
:-)

http://exmormonfoundation.org/conference2013.html

And for hotel rooms: 801.359.7800. Ask for the reservation clerk - do not call the national number. If you are told that there is no block of rooms, get ahold of me and I will take care of it. Once in awhile, this happens. About 60% of our block is taken already, so if you want a room, best to reserve it now. -- Sue

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2013 12:22AM by sue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.