Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: proud 2B misogynist ( )
Date: December 18, 2013 11:37PM

It is the way in which nature pours survival-benefiting resources to the childbearers in a society. Back in the paleolithic era, men were the physically stronger sex and were more likey to survive, plus women died in childbirth, stolen by other tribes, etc, so they werent a commodity to be neglected. This is nolonger the case in the civilized world. Rise above your natural instincts and DONT TRUST A WOMAN, unless you can completely subordinate her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: squeebee ( )
Date: December 18, 2013 11:38PM

While I assume there's some hurt under this post, this is not a healthy way to deal with it.

Posted by: spaghetti oh ( )
Date: December 18, 2013 11:45PM

Hey, hey, it's Christian Grey!

Posted by: fluhist ( )
Date: December 18, 2013 11:49PM

Sorry if this sound blunt mate, but you are being VERY blunt. You are talking out and out RUBBISH!!!

I understand you may have been hurt, but that does NOT mean all women are cheats and dishonest!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2013 12:01AM by fluhist.

Posted by: I'm a Man ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 12:04AM

I'm a man and I want to sleep with every woman I can get.

Otherwise I agree with you though man. Women are programmed to find some loser and settle down with him, but then sneak out when they're ovulating and get pregnant from some big masculine badass.

Never trust a woman. Not only will she leave you the second a man of higher genetic value comes along, she'll leave with half your money.

Posted by: xnorth ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 12:06AM

Note to self: don't trust self.

Posted by: Ladedah ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 01:36AM

We don't want your money or your DNA. We earn our own money and We can buy some awesome Harvard guy's DNA off the internet anytime we feel like breeding, and never have to wash his filthy poop smeared undies for the rest of our lives.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 02:17AM

You sound just as bad as my father, with his misogyny & madonna/whore complex.

Posted by: Cipher ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 05:31AM

Infidelity is an evolutionary strategy used by both males and females among all species with pair bonding. (Who do you think adulterous females in your little scenario are absconding with?) But they're just patterns we observe and not something that is true for every individual, and especially not true for every individual among the human species, which uses moral reasoning.

Your thinking is sick ("unless you can completely subordinate her") and my hope is that part of your "women problem" is the fact that other women can see you're a misogynist and stay outside a 10-foot range, so they can poke you with a pole if they need to ("Hey, Misogynist, did you finish your part of our work project yet?") but otherwise be at a safe escape distance.

Posted by: Typical ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 05:51AM

Why I don't like hang out with men like the OP. Women aren't tools to do your bidding. This is the type of man I've complained before on here, the type of man who only enjoys the company of other men. Men are equally as slutty as Women.
Who cares. Go Dominate yourself.... I'm a Woman....no one dominates me... and I don't need to dominate anyone else either- Domination is Shitty life philosophy!

Posted by: zenjamin ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 08:52AM

Seems to be why she left!

BUT don't anticipate the OP to get it.

Posted by: Quoth the Raven Nevermo ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 06:18AM

proud 2B misogynist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is the way in which nature pours
> survival-benefiting resources to the childbearers
> in a society. Back in the paleolithic era, men
> were the physically stronger sex and were more
> likey to survive, plus women died in childbirth,
> stolen by other tribes, etc, so they werent a
> commodity to be neglected. This is nolonger the
> case in the civilized world. Rise above your
> natural instincts and DONT TRUST A WOMAN, unless
> you can completely subordinate her.

wow. Please dont reproduce and continue your f-ed up generic material. This is a win win scenario for women and for society. Fortunately I am sure women can spot a loser like you and they run like the wind.

Date: December 19, 2013 08:53AM

Quoth the Raven Nevermo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fortunately I am sure
> women can spot a loser like you and they run like
> the wind.

Uh ---

She apparently did precisely that.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 06:18AM

There is never a proper time to dominate another human being. Well, unless whips, chains, and leather gear is involved, but that is more a temporary evening of fun, then a practical lifestyle. Also, it shakes things up if you take turns being the one who wears the dog collar in that situation.

Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 06:46AM

So many things wrong with this post. You belong in a museum with the homophobes.

Posted by: Kendal Mint Cake ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 06:56AM

Try not to stereotype. Look at how crappily women and girls are treated by men in places like Afghanistan, Saudi, Yemen etc.

Some men and women devote their lives to others, and some are selfish.

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 09:13AM

Or you know... in this thread.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 08:53AM

You're a General Authority...right?

Posted by: The Invisible Green Potato ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 12:20PM

Lol, same attitude as GA's but not a GA in this case. GA's don't believe in the paleolithic era because it was more than 6000 years ago.

The OP seems to know more about the paleolithic era than scientists do. Either he is from the paleolithic era or he is very wrong. My guess is the latter, since there are some obvious errors in the post that anyone who knows the basics of evolution can spot.

Date: December 19, 2013 12:48PM

LMAO!

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 09:12AM

I, for one, am really glad when misogynistic bigots post this sort of nonsense. Or says this shit out loud in person.

Because this, people, is my dating pool. This type of asshole is all that is left when you get to your mid-40s. I might as well retire my stilettos because it's becoming ever more patently clear that I will never be loved by a good decent kind man. I will never know what that feels like. :: sob ::

This dude doesn't have two clues to rub together and $20 says this is the same dude who would be all over me like a puppy dog if he met me in a bar. He's probably desperate for female companionship, doesn't know how to get it, can't understand that vulnerability is the key to creativity and innovation and change, is incapable of using his words to ask for his needs to be met, so all he can do is spout festering hateful nonsense in total frustration. It's truly pitiful. All he's doing is projecting his own self-loathing and insecurity and pain of rejection.

So I'm relieved when someone shows their true colors before I have to get involved and find out later how much he hates women.

Date: December 19, 2013 11:56AM

Yeah, I've seen self-proclaimed "nice guys" who are "nice" solely to get in a woman's pants, and if that doesn't work it's because she's "a bitch"...

Posted by: SallyM ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 01:15PM

Haha! So true.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 09:52AM

Not sure if this is a sincerely held belief by a rebel without a clue, or just someone trying to see how big a splash he can make by being a complete ass.

I am leaning toward the latter, and this is my bit to get the thread over limit and closed so we can get this excrescence off the front page.

Posted by: No Mo Lurker ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 11:27AM

Here, let me help you with that.

Posted by: dissonanceresolved ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 12:25PM

Me too.

Date: December 19, 2013 01:20PM

You have a very good point there.

Date: December 19, 2013 01:22PM

+1

;-)

Posted by: kwsn ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 10:32AM

Ni!!! Ni!!! Ni!!!

Posted by: Senoritalamanita ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 12:20PM

Your sweeping generalizations insult both men and women. You have the heart and social skills of a stick insect.

Posted by: Chromesthesia ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 01:29PM

Naw, stick insects are rather nice. They can give birth without males too.

I don't understand this whole attitude. People are complex. Some people are jerks. Some are not.

Date: December 19, 2013 12:32PM

OP:

"My life purpose and greatest accomplishment is to have been rejected, and so relegated to misogynist. So I am Proud."

Oh we are proud of you too.

Come on, two posts to go before this is canned.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 12:46PM

You're on the wrong site. Go to loveshy.com or incel to spew your ridiculous, sad opinions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2013 12:46PM by Itzpapalotl.

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 12:54PM

I'm dumping him.

Posted by: Bill ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 01:17PM

The issue with trust be pointed at either Sex. So nothing new to see here. Move along.

Date: December 19, 2013 01:26PM

Betcha walk everywhere.
Can't trust those cars you know.

Posted by: Surrender Dorothy ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 01:29PM

Did Warren get post-from-the-pokey privileges?

Posted by: Facsimile 3 ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 01:36PM

Did proud 2B misogynist mistake this for an LDS priesthood discussion board?

Posted by: Facsimile 3 ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 02:03PM

...or was this a pathetic attempt to make secular humanists appear as ignorant as religious misogynists?

Posted by: passing through ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 02:35PM

Dog, seriously?

Passing Through's stats:
Offspring: 2. Baby Daddies: 1
Partners previous to marriage: 5
Partners after marriage: 1 ( spouse, duh )
Attractions/flirtations/affairs: 0. Absolutely 0.

So I slept around some as a youngster. I didn't procreate with them. I didn't use them as an enrichment/survival resource. I did not leave them because I sought genetically superior stock. I was not bed hopping; I had great hope with each one that he might be my one-and-only. And one-and-only was all I ever desired from the onset of puberty.

I have never been troubled by a fancy for another man since meeting my Geezer. If he predeceases me, I doubt I will seek another mate.

You are judging all women by the limited sample you have met and your interpretation of evolutionary science is weak. Reproduction rates are controlled by the amount of stable, healthy females, not males. Males are the genetic disposables; after all, you could eliminate all but one in a community and it could recover, whereas a community that loses all but one female would disperse or die out.

I do not like this blanket you throw over me without knowing me. I am a good, decent and honorable, monogamous woman. I won't wear the she-wolf skin you're trying to stuff me in and I demand an apology for your insult.

Posted by: typical ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 03:37PM

I can't believe this thread is still running past 40. The OP has serious issues with women. I've met men with attitudes like the OP and.... NO NO NO!!!

Posted by: utahstateagnostics ( )
Date: December 19, 2013 03:47PM

Here's me adding to the thread-count so it will be closed or nixed soon.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.