Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: November 28, 2010 12:07PM

all you lurkers. Our efforts have made life easier and less scary for you troops. We have appealed to the curiosity of those with IQ's over 90 and all of you benefit!

There are so many, I'll start --aren't you glad that you no longer have to allow your lives to be taken in various gruesome fashion if you tell someone what goes on in the temple?

And don't start with me that you did that to shorten the ceremony, or because young people were put off. Joseph Smith said that the temple ceremony needed to be restored in its complete original form and that it had been corrupted. Due to the consistent pressure of anti-Mormons, the temple ceremony has been re-corrupted to be made more compatible with modern sensibilities regarding suicide, the open condemnation of other religions, sexism, racism....etc.

So, this holiday season, there will be no goon squad coming to your door offering to disembowel you for blabbing while the family cuts the turkey.

Thank an anti-Mormon!

Anagrammy

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: utahmonomore ( )
Date: November 28, 2010 04:20PM

I found out everything that went on in a mormon temple thanks to this site and You Tube!! WOW! That temple crap not only looks creepy, it apparantly IS creepy. So glad I never went. By the way, did you all out there know that Furher JS stole his temple rituals, hand shakes and such from the Freemasons? It was cause they kicked him out for being a "shady character".

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.