Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: perky ( )
Date: July 29, 2014 06:46PM

After being inactive for several months, we were recently invited to the 24th of July Mo Tab concert at the Conf Center. Just before the concert started the high and holy, even Thomas S. Monson entered the room. Everyone stood up and it was totally silent until he sat down.

My wife and I have talked about how Mormons worship men. It was at this moment we gained our "testimony" that they do in fact worship T. Monson.

It was disgusting.

P.S. The concert was great

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2014 06:48PM by perky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stormin ( )
Date: July 29, 2014 08:26PM

Appreciate your comments. Just because the church is a SCAM doesn't mean someone should give up listening to the Tab. qu. or the concerts around temple square. I even enjoy Joel Olsteen worship service (music and positive talks). Definitely doesn't mean I pay anything to either SCAM but do appreciate the talent displayed. I still believe in a God/Creator, not connected to any religion, and an afterlife. I think JS realized all churches were corrupt but really good money making ventures so he started his own ----- only logical thing to do for someone that didn't want to work at an honest job, for a living when you find yourself surrounded by well-meaning, idiots with skills or money.

Posted by: moose ( )
Date: July 30, 2014 10:55AM

I listen long enough to hear his opening joke.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.