Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: O'Brien ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 11:52AM

Been wondering if anyone else here is into gaming and what games you play? I alternate between my XB1 for the new stuff like Wolfenstien and BF4, and the 360 I picked up for the older stuff (I never finished Fallout 3 on my old PS3 before the ex convinced me to get rid of it when I picked the XB1 up).

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Darth vader ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 12:24PM

Xb1 gamertag darthvader164 main game is bf4 :)

Date: August 10, 2014 01:18PM

My XBL tag is winstonminitrue, feel free to add me :) I dont have the DLC for BF4 (I refuse to give Dice any more money after the balls up they made of the game, got it digital on the PS3 and got shafted as it was unplayable, picked up the XB1 version pre-owned). Am also partial to a game of Titanfall, picked up the season pass but not tried the latest maps yet.

Posted by: nomorefencesitting ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 12:34PM

I am a gamer/collector. While I don't own any of the newest consoles, I own almost every other console/handheld that has come out. I play nearly everything except I can't get myself to play Call of Duty, Battlefield, or most sports games. On the XBox 360, I am currently replaying Fallout 3. My brother recently introduced me to the Tom Clancy series. I especially love Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

I'm sorry about your ex making you get rid of your PS3. I'm female and don't understand why other females think they should make their spouses/boyfriends give up things they enjoy. I know I wouldn't sell my games/consoles if a guy told me to. I would kick him to the curb and keep playing my games.

Date: August 10, 2014 01:28PM

Nice, got a few old systems floating around as well, oldest is an original Atari VCS which I rescued from going in a skip.

Just started playing Fallout 3 myself, never did get round to finishing it. Have you seen the gameplay from Rainbow Six: Siege? That looks like it will be good fun, like Counterstrike with attitude. The Division looks interesting as well.

Yup, I was a bit of a mug getting rid of the PS3 as had a stack of games I wanted to play but have rectified it with the 360, good thing as well is a couple of friends of mine have one. Just finished Halo: Reach, good game and sets things up for the Master Chief Collection thats coming out on the XB1 (first time I've played a Halo game, quite enjoyed it)

Date: August 10, 2014 11:36PM

Yes, I'm really interested in checking out Rainbow Six: Siege and The Division. I hope they play more like Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 than Ghost Recon though. I loved how the snake cam was used in Vegas 2.

I have a lot of games on my back log that I need to play. Halo: Reach is one of those. I own Halo 1 and 2, but never bought 3. Microsoft gave me a copy of Halo: Reach and I've played a little bit of it, but I need to go back and finish it.

Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 12:41PM

I am currently enjoying Skyrim.
I used to enjoy Gemstone if anyone played that.
I am pushing 60 to boot.

Date: August 10, 2014 01:30PM

Had a look at Skyrim, started playing it and thought "I need to play this when I have a good few days clear as this is going to take some time" and never got round to it :/

Date: August 10, 2014 11:39PM

I love Skyrim. It's one of those games I have to reserve for a day off from work though because I get too engrossed in the side missions and there goes the day.

Posted by: nonsequiter ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 12:49PM

I play on PC mostly... Ive always liked MMOs... Im actually going to vegas next week for the SOE Live 2014 event

Date: August 10, 2014 01:32PM

Used to be a big PC gamer, I dread to think how much real time I spent playing TFC, was never off the damn game.
Have fun :) Please return and report :D

Posted by: demoneca ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 09:04PM

Which MMOs do you like? I played City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, and some Star Wars.

Posted by: nonsequiter ( )
Date: August 11, 2014 12:26AM

I played Everquest 1 and 2. I did Play WoW for a bit. I havent been able to get into one lately, but I do plan on checking out Everquest Next.

Oh and I used to play Haven and Hearth

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 03:44PM

PC Master Race here. Also, board gaming and roleplay gaming are important hobbies of mine.

Date: August 10, 2014 03:54PM

<Joshua> Wouldn't you prefer a nice game of chess? </Joshua>

Edit: Sorry about that, couldnt resist a WarGames reference. I quite like a good game of chess myself :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2014 07:33PM by O'Brien.

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 10:21PM

Yeah, that was a great movie. The PC I have right now is way more powerful than that one was though. :)

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 08:51PM

And believe me I do mean ADDICT. When his box goes down he does everything but get the shakes. I play Diablo3 too but I like a lot of other things as well. The BioShock series is fantastic. Oblivion/Skyrim and great too but they want too much per month for the online. Really sucks, I was looking forward to it and did demo for them. I like a lot of casual games too, very convenient for working the board as I can flip back and forth and not lose my place (and it keeps me off EBay!). I really like time management games first thing in the morning, wakes the brain up. I have a PS Vita but the games are limited. I will have to break down and go to a console at some point as lots of new games are console only (and that sucks).

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 09:16PM

I despise gaming...but I'm old and never got into it when I was younger.

Ron Burr

Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: August 10, 2014 09:40PM

I am older than dirt. Don't have any games except spider solitaire and free cell. I play them sometimes. hehe

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: August 11, 2014 12:25AM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.