Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: March 16, 2011 11:00PM

I am having a nightcap in honor of this man. Bare with me hers.

A Jagermiester that is. I don’t like licorice. ?Jebus writing this post is hard. I thinkt he class im using is bigger than a normal shotgallss. Really good stuff.j God cant concentrate. Great night … sleeping will be easy tonight…
Good stuff. Nighty nite.

“Then came Jägermeister. In 1974, Frank stumbled on the obscure German liqueur in a New York bar. Tasting of root beer, black licorice and Vicks Formula 44, older Europeans had been drinking the stuff since 1935 for its medicinal purposes, rather than its strong buzz. At the time, Jägermeister was selling just 600 cases per year in the U.S. Seeing opportunity, Frank flew to Germany to meet then-Jäger Chief Executive Walter Sandvoss and came home with the rights to sell the drink from Maryland to Florida. Other suppliers faltered, and Frank picked up the rest of the country.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Don Bagley ( )
Date: March 16, 2011 11:59PM

Ha ha. I've always felt that Jagermeister tasted like cough syrup. In German jager means hunter and meister means master. So I guess if you're a master hunter, you should take shots of the stuff while you're out there taking shots at the quivering little animals in the forest. Should be a big sell in Utah, where the men are men, and the critters are frightened. I can't help myself.

Posted by: mojoenogo ( )
Date: March 17, 2011 12:10AM

put any cheap vodka thru a brita filter 3 times and you can't tell the difference from grey goose, try it !!!

Posted by: rallychild ( )
Date: March 17, 2011 12:20AM

Haha nice post, I enjoyed reading your trying to type :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.