Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: October 16, 2014 02:55AM

Once again the Mormon Prophet has no words from God to tell the people of the world regarding anything. God must not be concerned about the spread of death. Perhaps news about Ebola has not reached the planet the Mormon God lives on. Perhaps God is just too busy to care.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: October 16, 2014 03:00AM

The many gods on Kolob are vaccinated against Ebola so they are not concerned. They are however figuring a way to make money (buckets of bucks) by importing the vaccine from Kolob to Earth. Until it becomes financially productive, they don't give a rat's butt about Earthlings and Ebola.

Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: October 16, 2014 10:51AM

Monson really has no excuse in regards to making statements about current events and mixing in some religious thought.

I mean even Warren Jeffs, in between masturbation sessions, has time to write down his thoughts. Jeffs probably gets a newspaper and reads the headlines. Then scribbles down what God should have his people do.

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: October 16, 2014 11:10AM

Just heard a disturbing poll number, 46% of Americans believe the govt is lying about ebola.

Not good.

Posted by: newnameabigail ( )
Date: October 16, 2014 12:06PM

The numbers are nearly the same as here.
And in our country they bring infected ones, who worked for Red Cross or others.

One died a few days ago, another one had been released from Hospital after 5 weeks, cured, one still in the Hospital.

They made a representative poll that said more than 50% of our folks are against bringing in those patients. I am one of them.
I am sure they don't give us the full truth.

Date: October 16, 2014 12:23PM

I hate to say it, but Quarantine is the best solution. You have ebola and are in Africa. Tough horsespit. Take some some medicine/painkiller. It won't cure your problem. You may die or your body might build immunity. But we are not flying you anywhere.

Blood in vials and organ tissue in containers from live hosts that are dying is better. Transport the material to the R&D labs that might be closer in order to find better treatments. Leave the host in the diseased country.

It's the ugly reality.

Date: October 16, 2014 12:25PM

Shummy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just heard a disturbing poll number, 46% of
> Americans believe the govt is lying about ebola.
>

The Gov is slow to fess up to the truth. It's been demonstrated 1000's of times. Google reveals all....well mostly all. No TS/SCI searching available.

Date: October 16, 2014 12:36PM

And now, some really bad news.....

Did you realize the United States government owns the patent on Ebola?

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046984_Ebola_virus_patents_US_government.html#ixzz3GKJCiwYH

Date: October 16, 2014 01:23PM

Emergency Pentagon Briefing and House Hearings on Ebola on at 12:00 noon.

Pentagon Briefing CSpan link:
http://www.c-span.org/video/?322149-1/defense-department-briefing-ebola-response

House hearing Cspan Link:

http://www.c-span.org/video/?321976-1/hearing-us-response-ebola-outbreak

Date: October 16, 2014 08:48PM

Well God.

We're still waiting.

Posted by: brefots ( )
Date: October 16, 2014 09:46PM

Well this is how it is. Mormon god doesn't care about what happens to nonmormons who don't have money or influence. You see, mormon god has a zillion wives to satisfy sexually while simultaneoysly constantly having to deal with much more pressing matters than some death and mayhem in africa, pressing matters such as finding the car keys of his chosen white and delightsome people, by which he ofcourse means pure and delightsome people.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: October 16, 2014 10:26PM

MORmON prophets have NEVER had a real prophecy yet !

Posted by: ctrlaltdelete ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 01:22AM

I'm not worried about Ebola, I've got a great hat to keep me safe. I made it myself out of tinfoil. (It also works against the mind control drugs being spread in the "contrails".) Don't let the government find out you know though, they don't want you to know how to keep yourself safe. Of couse the government is lying, Ebola doesn't even exist, it's just another way to control the sheeple. Mass hysteria is exactly what they want, everyone knows people are easier to govern when they are in a state of irrational panic.

-poe

Posted by: moose ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 11:39AM

Date: October 17, 2014 11:49AM

hahahahahaha moose! Ya gotta love Al.

Now, check out this blather:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FhT2zfgcVI

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 12:54PM

In the 66 years I've been alive, there have been hundreds of millions killed in world wars, religious wars, territorial wars, disease and pestilence...and all in situations that, if the bible is to be believed, would have resulted in GAWD smiting a whole $hitload of evil fuckers...but lately, nothing...nada...bupkiss...what up, GAWD??

Ron Burr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2014 01:33PM by Lethbridge Reprobate.

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 02:28PM

I would point out the purpose of conference is to keep the believer believing and their minds thoroughly under control.

The mundane is therefore very important to keep the "long con" going and the marks distracted from real issues.

Posted by: lilburne ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 06:40PM

3 billion would have gone a long way to totally stopping the Ebola crisis but god weighed up Ebola vs a Mall in Utah?

Looks like the world needs city creek mall more.

Posted by: Robert Hall the Photo God ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 08:54PM

How many deaths due to Ebola in the US in the last month?

How many deaths due to tobacco or drunk drivers in the last month?

Posted by: The Invisible Green Potato ( )
Date: October 17, 2014 09:34PM

All of the prophets, even in ancient times, only ever spoke to those who were already converted. I dare you to find any exceptions.

Just to clarify, by ancient times I mean from 1900 to 2014 ;)

Posted by: lilburne ( )
Date: October 18, 2014 04:45AM

Joseph Smith: when he claimed to be a prophet nobody was mormon.

Samuel the lamanites - all the people had fallen away.

Moroni - who was he speaking to? The descendants of the lamanites who were....wait for it...not converted.

Who did Jesus speak to?

How about Paul taking the message to the Greeks?

Yeah I'm thinking your claim just got shot down in flames.

And as for the Ebola Deaths in the US, is the Mormon Church an American church or a global church? It supposedly speaks for God to all his children, except we all know it doesn't. It's a small movement amounting to around 0.07 of the world population.

After 200 years it's biggest financial investment and construction achievement is a shopping mall in the world renowned SLC?

So not even a remarkable religious edifice, just a commercial shopping mall with zero reference to the god that funded it. So tell me how an organisation that spends billions on a secular shopping mall and is oblivious to Ebola Deaths is a church and not a for profit company?

Of course Ballard could show his Christianity and his priesthood by using that private jet huntsman loans them to fly to Africa and lay his hands on the bleeding heads of the victims and heal them...but we all know that will never happen as their faith is just empty words.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2014 05:09AM by lilburne.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.